General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Discounts for TriCal Races Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-30 11:58 PM

Subject: Discounts for TriCal Races
Hey guys,

I know I don't post a lot on here but I am an avid reader of the forum. I am one of the TriCal Ambassadors this year. If any of you are interested in racing Pacific Grove Triathlon in Pacific Grove, CA or Scott Tinley's Triathlon in Arroyo Grande, CA, I have a promo code for $25 off registration. This code is good for any of the events at these two races. Just use SMITH2013 at checkout.

I'll be racing Long Course at Scott Tinley's this year, so I hope to see you out there!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Discounts for TriCal Races Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

For those interested-HITS Palm Springs Discount

Started by spjon25
Views: 2041 Posts: 6

2012-08-09 8:02 PM obohlman

Race for the Ridge - MTB Races

Started by owl_girl
Views: 1092 Posts: 1

2010-10-14 10:41 AM owl_girl

Off topic- Harlem Globetrotters Come to San Jose/Ticket Discount Code

Started by lisareichmann
Views: 1537 Posts: 1

2010-01-01 9:23 PM lisareichmann

Silicon Valley Mountain Bike Triathlon - entry discount

Started by chr15
Views: 1008 Posts: 1

2009-06-18 10:18 AM CHR15 TREE

Carpinteria Tri MAJOR DISCOUNT (Sprint or Oly)

Started by TriAya
Views: 1876 Posts: 3

2008-08-13 12:48 PM TriAya
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 28, 2012
author : EnduRight
comments : 0
Iron distance racing depends on the three pillars of pacing, nutrition and mental outlook. Training these three areas can significantly improve your race.

date : October 31, 2004
author : chrisandniki
Getting fall discounts on triathlon equipment is more difficult than finding the Great Pumpkin, right? Well, I’m here to say it isn’t so. Deals for triathletes are plentiful - you just have to look.
date : September 8, 2004
author : TriSports.com
comments : 3
Online triathlon superstore, created for triathletes, by triathletes. We carry the highest quality triathlon equipment, triathlon gear and triathlon apparel.

date : September 8, 2004
author : promotion
comments : 4
ProMotion continues to excel in the Triathlon wetsuit market with evolved designs widely regarded as the finest available and loyal support from athletes worldwide.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.
date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
comments : 1
Are you only focusing on racing and training this season?  Volunteeri to help at a triathlon!

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 38
Know how to get around BT. Some essentials on emails, passwords, pictures, login problems and more.