BT Development New Products and Sales! » Route planner (altitude profile) and power calculator Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-04 4:34 PM

Subject: Route planner (altitude profile) and power calculator
Hello,

I present my website for bike riders as well as hikers (and of course triathletes! :-) :

http://www.bike-and-hike-route.com

This website allows to plan routes (by adding/moving/removing waypoints), display lots of information (altitude profile, altitude difference, climbs, grades, etc).

A power calculator for cyclists allows to accurately compute the power produced (this is particularly accurate for climbing sessions) and so helps you improve your performances.

Thanks!

Manu
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Route planner (altitude profile) and power calculator Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Wetsuit Fitting Made Easy - Try Our Online Size Calculator

Started by TriSports.com
Views: 9010 Posts: 5

2010-08-30 11:28 AM dalessit
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 21, 2010
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Altitude training has become a hot topic to increase performance. Since not every athlete can simply relocate to an altitude environment the next question is how can altitude training be simulated?

date : March 4, 2009
author : jasongootman
In this third part, we discuss bike workout types and how they relate to power training. Power analysis of workouts included. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.
date : December 3, 2008
author : jasongootman
What is power training? In this first part, learn the terms and definitions associated with power training. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : October 21, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 1
Training with a power meter will make sure that you are spending every minute on the bike effectively. Racing with a power meter will keep you humble and in your proper zones on race day.
date : April 1, 2008
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
How will a power meter help my cycling training and racing? A few questions and answers will help determine if a power meter will be good for you.

date : March 26, 2008
author : Team BT
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.
date : June 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
A brief history on aero bar evolution with a review on the bars that I own and love.

date : May 8, 2007
author : Ron
Lots of updates in this version! Map your routes and elevation profiles of single sport workouts, bricks and races! Directly integrates into BT's training log to assign routes to workouts.