Other Resources My Cup of Joe » NFL Week 11 - Fantasy Sit em/Start em Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2013-11-20 3:30 PM
in reply to: JoshR

User image

Veteran
New Hampshire
Subject: RE: NFL Week 11 - Fantasy Sit em/Start em
Originally posted by JoshR

Okay, I'm back with the same question. .5 PPR I need a flex play.

Fleener (I'm leaning towards him, his targets have picked up a ton since Wayne went down)
Sjax (Terrible choice I think)
Fitz (I just don't trust him)

I'd rank them Fleener, Fitz then Jackson if I had to. I wouldn't blame you for going Fitzgerald or Fleener when it comes down to it.

Luckily I clinched my playoffs last week so this last week of the season doesn't do anything for me because I have Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Golden Tate and Giovanni Bernard all on BYE. I honestly can't even start a lineup this week without dropping some other low level guys and picking up garbage. I knew this when I drafted/traded for these guys that if I had to go to week 12 I'd be screwed, luckily I hit on my last 4 weeks.

2013-11-20 4:16 PM
in reply to: jonD81

User image

Elite
Boise
Originally posted by jonD81

Okay, I'm back with the same question. .5 PPR I need a flex play.

Fleener (I'm leaning towards him, his targets have picked up a ton since Wayne went down)
Sjax (Terrible choice I think)
Fitz (I just don't trust him)

I'd rank them Fleener, Fitz then Jackson if I had to. I wouldn't blame you for going Fitzgerald or Fleener when it comes down to it.

Luckily I clinched my playoffs last week so this last week of the season doesn't do anything for me because I have Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Golden Tate and Giovanni Bernard all on BYE. I honestly can't even start a lineup this week without dropping some other low level guys and picking up garbage. I knew this when I drafted/traded for these guys that if I had to go to week 12 I'd be screwed, luckily I hit on my last 4 weeks.

I've clinched a playoff spot and have all but locked up the #1 spot even.
2013-11-20 4:18 PM
in reply to: msteiner

User image

Elite
Boise
Originally posted by msteiner

Reggie Bush or Ben Tate?  My other RB is Zac Stacy

Tough call. Both facing pushover teams. I'd probably go with Tate. He's playing Jax and Bush has been injury/fumble prone lately causing his production to be a little too inconsistent. Now if you are swinging for the fences to try and secure a playoff spot, I'd probably roll with bush.
2013-11-20 4:22 PM
in reply to: JoshR

User image

Extreme Veteran
Ridgeland, Mississippi

Originally posted by msteiner

Reggie Bush or Ben Tate?  My other RB is Zac Stacy

Tough call. Both facing pushover teams. I'd probably go with Tate. He's playing Jax and Bush has been injury/fumble prone lately causing his production to be a little too inconsistent. Now if you are swinging for the fences to try and secure a playoff spot, I'd probably roll with bush.

Yeah I'm a solid #2 in my league right now.  In the case of your choice I would have leaned with Fitz, but I understand not trusting him.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » NFL Week 11 - Fantasy Sit em/Start em Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

start 'em young

Started by abqtj
Views: 1001 Posts: 8

2012-12-04 3:02 PM skipg

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots: The Movie

Started by bcart1991
Views: 1207 Posts: 17

2011-09-27 1:42 PM Goosedog

Get 'em started early, that's what I say....

Started by moondawg14
Views: 533 Posts: 1

2010-10-17 11:33 AM moondawg14

Jimmy Buffett Books - Love em or Hate em?

Started by dkaho64
Views: 754 Posts: 10

2009-07-20 5:26 PM maverick_zh

TGIF Funnies Thread - post 'em if you've got 'em

Started by Spokes
Views: 923 Posts: 11

2007-06-01 12:20 PM ryanlc
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 16, 2012
author : suebum74
comments : 4
Why do triathletes need a recovery week and why do we feel so bad during it?

date : November 5, 2008
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
Is gear overlap from the big to small ring a consideration? Will the ratio increment of the compact setup be very beneficial to my riding?
date : March 20, 2007
author : Team BT
Modified Jackknife Sit-Up exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : August 22, 2006
Vytra TOBAY Triathlon swim start provided by jpcan.
date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
These ladies are impressive. This video will show you what you will have to look forward to at a wave start.

date : June 21, 2006
Sit-Up-Decline Bench Leg Extension-Machine strength exercise instruction with picture and video.
date : July 17, 2005
author : Michael
Why is it so hard to start over after an extended leave from the sport. When it comes to training we can't live in our glory days!

date : February 28, 2005
author : rautorino
Does it matter how fast you go? Does it matter if you win? No. It only matters that you tri your best and smile when you cross the finish line.