BT Development New Products and Sales! » Sports Insoles Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-21 6:15 AM

Subject: Sports Insoles
Super Thin Bicycle Sports Poliyou Insoles
Aybroad focuses on foot health product researching and manufacturing, provides satisfied service and high quality around the world, our main products includes pu insoles, eva insoles, silicone insoles, tpu insoles, foot pads, gel insoles, etc.

This type insoles special designed for bicycle sports, top surface is covered with net mesh and bottom eva layer was made of Taiwan material, poliyou are well used as middle layer of the bicycle foot bed, super thin and lightweight, less sports load perspiration, sweat channels are designed at the bottom of the bicycle insoles.

Our sports insoles are super thin and lightweight design with less sports load, can improve the sports quality, breathable and water absorption, keep your feet comfortable when you are sporting, ease the foot and legs from fatigue, tiredness arch support disperses pressure on feet and provides protection to the foot arch, reduces arch pain, muscles stretching, ankle pain.

Aybroad Sports LTD
www.aybroad.com
mailto:[email protected]

New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Sports Insoles Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

EnduroPacks - Monthly Packs of Sports Nutrition for Triathletes

Started by EnduroPacks
Views: 2265 Posts: 1

2013-08-05 2:30 PM EnduroPacks

INFINIT Announces Nutrition Deal with Slipstream Sports

Started by infinIT 1
Views: 2595 Posts: 2

2010-12-21 12:17 PM dalessit

Employment Opportunities Available at Sommer Sports

Started by TriAmerica
Views: 3364 Posts: 1

2007-01-10 11:25 PM TriAmerica

Midwest Multi-Sport Club

Started by
Views: 2813 Posts: 1

2006-05-25 2:00 PM
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 20, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Recurrent injuries to the groin are slow to heal, easily re-injured, and will frustrate your training and competition plans. Learn about the diagnosis, anatomy and treatment of sports hernias.

date : November 12, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
While busy athletes enjoy the ease of using pre-wrapped sports foods, these commercial products tend to be more about convenience than necessity. Here is a listing of various types of sport fuels.
date : May 6, 2009
While there is a time and a place for engineered sports foods, many athletes needlessly waste a lot of money misusing them. The purpose of this article is to help you become an informed consumer.

date : January 19, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
Which sport do you believe is easier to continually improve at: swimming, bicycling, or running? What makes you think this specific sport is easier to improve at?
date : July 8, 2008
comments : 2
Cutting edge sports nutrition information from the annual meeting of the American College of Sports Medicine.

date : August 10, 2007
Each year at the ACSM annual meeting, these experts present their latest research. Here’s a small sample of the sports nutrition news for 2007.
date : December 11, 2006
If you have ever felt confused by the plethora of commercial sports fuels, you are not alone. Runners, cyclists, and other athletes inevitably ask me, "What’s the best energy bar? gel? sports drink?"

date : September 4, 2004
author : Dillion
I have come to a realization that it is my mind that takes me out of a race and not my physical capabilities.