Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » question about when plans and membership end Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-27 11:15 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Subject: question about when plans and membership end
Hi,
Am really frustrated picking a plan. The free sprint ones start easier and last longer, but I want the details of a silver plan (which all seem to start harder and be shorter duration).
The custom plans seem to keep the paces at the beginning paces. Do the gold plans build in increasing speed? So far getting faster has only been a dream.

If I do a six month membership, start now and do a prep plan to get me ready for a sprint (maybe an oly?) am I locked out of my plan when membership ends? Just know from past years I tend to lose motivation and become a couch potato late summer and return to BT in the spring, and wouldn't get much out of my membership fall to winter.

Thanks.

By the way, don't know why it says extreme veteran under my pic. Find it very embarrassing as I am anything but. Can I get that off?

Edited by MuscleMomma 2013-11-27 11:17 AM

2013-11-30 9:59 AM
in reply to: MuscleMomma

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: question about when plans and membership end

For the custom plans, once you get into the intermediate/advanced plans, you will start getting into Z3+ HR zones (faster pace) for certain workouts.

What is the optimal membership period for you?  I'm sure we can work it out so that you are covered through your race.

'Extreme veteran' refers to post count.  Though I can give you a custom label if you want.

New Thread
Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » question about when plans and membership end Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

custom plan intensity questions

Started by glaciergirl
Views: 1787 Posts: 2

2013-04-30 8:05 AM Ron

custum plan questions

Started by Syrvelo
Views: 2318 Posts: 5

2013-02-28 5:57 PM Ron

Gold plan vs Free plan...

Started by pbreed
Views: 2731 Posts: 4

2012-05-16 8:22 AM Ron

Custom plan question

Started by jodahy
Views: 1476 Posts: 4

2012-02-15 8:46 AM jodahy

Custom training plan creator and monthly gold membership

Started by narslan
Views: 2713 Posts: 4

2011-04-26 10:33 PM narslan
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 25, 2010
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
I have a four week gap between the end of my sprint program and the beginning of my Olympic plan. Is it ok to just keep adding the volume needed to begin the Olympic plan?

date : May 25, 2009
author : FitWerx
I read somewhere about "bar ends" to put on your handle bars, do you recommend them? Is this similar to adding clip on aero bars?
date : June 4, 2006
author : mikericci
comments : 1
Information compiled on various plans from the most common user questions.

date : March 5, 2006
author : Ontherun
Most triathlons in America are held under USA Triathlon sanctioning. Last year I finally got a national ranking. Here are a few reasons to join.
date : April 3, 2005
comments : 1
Mark Allen, six time Ironman Champion, answers the most common questions beginners have in getting into triathlons.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
If you develop a strategy for the off-season, you can go into the next season stronger than you ended the past season.
date : September 1, 2004
author : AskMrsBT
USAT and membership and racing.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
Access to more articles, full training log features, an entire detailed training plan library and plan support - plus many additional perks.