BT Development New Products and Sales! » In time for Christmas! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-12-05 11:31 AM

User image

Expert
Lafayette, CO
Subject: In time for Christmas!

Looking for a triathlon gift for someone?  We have base layers, training shirts, gear bags, and so much more!  Come see our selection at www.cafepress.com/tristop today!

(chicked_performance_dry_tshirt.jpg)

(1406_ironstrong_mens_rashguard.jpg)

(puke_or_pass_out_water_bottle.jpg)

(warning_performance_dry_tshirt_1406_miles.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
chicked_performance_dry_tshirt.jpg (11KB - 7 downloads)
1406_ironstrong_mens_rashguard.jpg (4KB - 5 downloads)
puke_or_pass_out_water_bottle.jpg (11KB - 8 downloads)
warning_performance_dry_tshirt_1406_miles.jpg (13KB - 7 downloads)
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » In time for Christmas! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Valdora Cycles Limited Time Offer

Started by Ron
Views: 3487 Posts: 2

2011-07-29 12:39 AM levinaz
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 6, 2006
author : TriForrestTri
comments : 0
In order to maintain the rest of our life, we also have to become skilled at time management. Here are a few suggestions for getting workouts in when you can.

date : April 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
With a hectic schedule and the desire to throw in other forms of exercise, I went from following one of the training programs to doing my own. Would it be better to follow a training plan?
date : March 5, 2006
author : mikericci
The optimal number of times you should weight train is dependant on the time of year, how close you are to your A race, and which training cycle you are in.

date : January 30, 2006
I am totally out of shape. I haven't worked out in over 2 years. I want to get back into it. I am facing several challenges including time constraints and being over weight.
date : January 30, 2006
Should I have time goals for the first sprint? Should I just finish the race at a reasonable pace? I'm not sure how to approach this.

date : January 29, 2006
author : Ontherun
We triathletes are a lucky lot. We have the time and the resources to enjoy a sport that is time consuming and can be very expensive. I take this opportunity to reflect on my good fortune.
date : May 30, 2005
author : smeeko
A few factors are at the basis of increasing running speed. In my experience these factors are: variety, “pain,” time and injury prevention.

date : October 10, 2004
author : Tri Swim Coach
Many people in the triathlon world think they need to just emulate Ian Thorpe to have a faster time, or have a similar stroke to Michael Phelps to cruise through the swim. Unfortunately...