Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Response To Triathlon Dates Thread - Registration Is Open Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2013-12-07 11:00 AM

Veteran
London, Ontario
Subject: Response To Triathlon Dates Thread - Registration Is Open
We are very excited to announce that registration for the 2014 Recharge With Milk Triathlon Series is open! You can go to our registration page to register. We have made a few changes for 2014, some of which are based on athlete input in the Post-Race Surveys. Here are the changes and additions to look for:

- Improved and easier registration process
- Choice of shirt, hat or race discount at registration
- MultiRace Discount now starts at 3 races
- Masters Elite Age Group added
- Welland and Lakeside on new dates
- Huronia (Midland) now 1 day
- K-Town Tri (Kingston) is now part of the MultiSport Canada family
- Triathlon Ontario members receive race discount

Details and registration link are in this month's newsletter at http://www.multisportcanada.com/tri/december-2013-newsletter/

There is also a pretty cool YouTube video showing the creation of the Kingston logo for 2014. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBvRFe-_AhM

I hope you enjoy it and we see you in 2014!

2013-12-09 12:46 PM
in reply to: John Salt

User image

St Catharines, Ontario
Subject: RE: Response To Triathlon Dates Thread - Registration Is Open
Woodstock and Binbrook are hopefully on my list for next year.

Am planning to register after Jan 1st so that I can get a TriathlonOntario membership that will last into 2015.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Response To Triathlon Dates Thread - Registration Is Open Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Triathlon dates

Started by Brodzki
Views: 1849 Posts: 10

2013-11-28 6:29 AM GregDufour

Lakeside Olympic Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by mgalanter
Views: 2039 Posts: 6

2010-09-18 8:06 PM mgalanter

Ontario Women's Triathlon Series - Milton (Sprint) : Official Thread

Started by TriCan
Views: 1829 Posts: 7

2010-09-05 2:19 PM mbasta

Post the lake or beach, date and time here to find a swim buddy

Started by katherinel
Views: 772 Posts: 2

2009-06-28 2:09 PM tjtryon

Belwood Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon : Official Thread Pages: 1 2

Started by Bopper
Views: 5177 Posts: 44

2009-07-17 10:13 AM Silver_wlf
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 4
MAPS is Meditation, Acclimatization, Practice, and Strategy, which are key for giving you the confidence and skills to execute the open-water swim in a triathlon well.

date : September 15, 2011
comments : 0
Don't be scared for the swim! Gain more confidence for your open water swims with these tips
date : September 9, 2009
author : monacoiii
comments : 1
I took up swimming to heal from a back injury. I’m a runner. I run marathons. How can I not swim 25 meters? So, in order to force myself to learn, I signed-up for an open water sprint triathlon.

date : July 28, 2008
author : Lagoon
Celebrating a milestone 60th birthday with a Sprint triathlon. I followed the training program conscientiously with one exception--I never got around to practicing an open water swim.
date : June 11, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Are you about to race your first triathlon? Here are two great tips on swimming your first open water triathlon race.

date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.
date : April 24, 2005
author : dara
An explanation about how the cardiovascular system works, so that it makes more sense about how the human body responds to exercise in the heat.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
Are you only focusing on racing and training this season?  Volunteeri to help at a triathlon!