General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training Partner Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-13 11:26 AM

Subject: Training Partner
Hello,

I recently signed up for the Nations Tri 2014 in September. This will be my first triathlon and I am looking for anybody that would be interested in training together. I live in the Ballston area and work full time and am relatively free on weekends.

I ran cross country and track in college, but have been on quite the hiatus on terms of training. I have a good background/base in running and swimming, but have never done long distance bike rides. Let me know if you would be interested in training together, know of a training group, or someone needing a training partner!

cheers,
Pono
[email protected]
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training Partner Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Total Immersion Training Meet-ups?

Started by ookunsei
Views: 1061 Posts: 1

2012-04-06 1:34 PM ookunsei

Power training seminars with Hunter Allen - VA Beach, VA

Started by TH3_FRB
Views: 1716 Posts: 2

2007-09-25 10:38 PM TH3_FRB
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2013
author : mistymills
comments : 5
Dog training techniques have surprising parallels to triathlon training and race preparation. All the lessons I THOUGHT were for my dogs started seeming very applicable to me! Here's what I learned.

date : September 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
The pros and cons of training with a group or training partner
date : September 6, 2011
author : mikericci
comments : 4
Triathlon Coach explains Zone 1 and Zone 2 training and the benefits of each training zone

date : July 28, 2011
author : NiceTriCoaching
comments : 1
If you're training your swim, bike and run, you're almost halfway there! This article explores what most athletes miss, and how to integrate it into your training plan.
date : June 6, 2011
author : JorgeM
Article explaining simple training concepts important for any endurance program

date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season
date : October 20, 2008
author : EnduRight
comments : 0
Training is often a lonely proposition and sometimes we are our own worst enemies. Finding good training partners can provide you with that extra external motivation to bring out your best.

date : August 29, 2004
author : Ron
Program outline of the 16 and 20 week sprint triathlon training plan overviews.