UK Triathlon Forum England » Maxifuel Winter Duathlon Series: Race 3 - Super Sprint Distance : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-31 7:53 AM

Subject: Maxifuel Winter Duathlon Series: Race 3 - Super Sprint Distance : Official Thread
Looking forward to my first race of the year. Planning to beat my PB after all the training I have been putting in.
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Maxifuel Winter Duathlon Series: Race 3 - Super Sprint Distance : Official Thread Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

London Triathlon - Olympic Course : Official Thread

Started by saitot
Views: 1572 Posts: 1

2011-07-18 11:21 AM saitot

Virgin London Marathon : Official Thread

Started by dhyte
Views: 2260 Posts: 9

2011-05-05 7:10 AM mr2tony

Ely New Year's Eve 10k : Official Thread

Started by phatknot
Views: 2266 Posts: 1

2010-11-23 4:24 PM phatknot

London Triathlon - Olympic Distance : Official Thread

Started by rumblepants
Views: 2414 Posts: 13

2010-01-03 5:06 PM TriToy

Great North Swim : Official Thread

Started by rumblepants
Views: 1506 Posts: 1

2009-06-04 3:10 PM rumblepants
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 30, 2013
author : Ron
comments : 1
We have new 10 and 20 week training plans for the New Year! These mini sprint plans are very conservative and will get any person thinking of training for a triathlon ready to cross the finish-line.

date : September 22, 2009
author : Ali Winslow
comments : 0
Is it realistic to race a sprint and Olympic distance race within 2-3 weeks of one another to gauge my progress before tackling the half Ironman?
date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).

date : October 7, 2008
author : didds
Cotswold super sprint - UK. Lots of bodies colliding, I swam half over someone, got kicked by some bloody breaststroker, and as a mob we poured towards the first buoy.
date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.

date : July 30, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
Since I didn't have much time and since it's a super sprint, am I OK just go to at the training relatively hard through Thursday or even Friday?
date : June 4, 2006
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 2
I was not an official; I simply observed the race and the officials doing their thing. Here is what I saw:

date : February 28, 2005
author : sherrick
A 26 week, 6 race series plan for faster performance. A SILVER/GOLD member plan.