General Discussion Triathlon Talk » TRI-MANIA Boston with SIRI LINDLEY Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-04 7:01 PM

Boston, MA
Subject: TRI-MANIA Boston with SIRI LINDLEY
The TRI-MANIA Summit and Expo returns to MIT in Cambridge, MA on Saturday, March 29th. Designed to educate, equip and excite triathletes for the coming season TRI-MANIA offers you seminars, clinics, workshops, competitive events, a vendor expo and more.

Keynoting this year's event is SIRI LINDLEY. A two-time International Triathlon Union (ITU) World Champion and the #1 ranked female triathlete in 2001 and 2002, Lindley has gone on to coach a who’s who of professional triathletes from around the globe to world championship titles including IRONMAN World Champions Mirinda Carfrae (2010, 2013) and Leanda Cave (2012).

Best of all admission to the seminars and vendor expo is FREE. Visit http://www.tri-mania.com/Boston.htm for complete details and make sure you register... you'll receive discounts on clinics and workshops and be eligible to receive a goodie bag and win valuable giveaways including the grand prize, a NormaTec MVP Recovery System worth $1,750!

Complete details here: http://www.tri-mania.com/Boston.htm
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » TRI-MANIA Boston with SIRI LINDLEY Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Tri clothes near Providence

Started by AdCo
Views: 1295 Posts: 5

2008-08-25 5:01 PM RI_Tri22

Sprint Distance TRI on Navy base Pages: 1 2

Started by NavyTRIChief
Views: 2850 Posts: 30

2008-08-07 12:24 PM bump76

re: Anybody doing Block Island Tri Sprint?

Started by toshman
Views: 1091 Posts: 5

2008-07-02 11:34 AM toshman

Cranberry Country Tri

Started by Ontherun
Views: 1228 Posts: 3

2008-08-21 3:14 PM Ontherun

Where is your Tri-shop located?

Started by NavyTRIChief
Views: 1238 Posts: 2

2008-04-07 10:43 PM vm354
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 15, 2009
author : Ali Winslow
comments : 0
I just ran the Boston Marathon under nine minute miles, can I run eight minute miles for my half Ironman training runs? Or should I go slower?

date : September 24, 2008
author : Amy Kuitse
I am running Boston in April and Ironman Lake Placid is in July. I have been told that it is ambitious to think about doing an IM so close to a marathon due to the recovery time. Any suggestions?
date : October 3, 2007
author : Ontherun
An inspirational biography about one of endurance sports early pioneers, David McGillivary, race director for the Boston Marathon.

date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.
date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.

date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !
date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.

date : December 14, 2004
author : Team BT
Q&A with Siri Lagley, winner of the ITU President’s Cup racing series two years in a row and coach of Susan Williams, US Athens triathlete.