General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mirinda Carfrae & Timothy O'Donnell to Keynote TRI-MANIA DC Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-04 8:05 PM

Boston, MA
Subject: Mirinda Carfrae & Timothy O'Donnell to Keynote TRI-MANIA DC
The TRI-MANIA Summit and Expo returns to Georgetown Prep in North Bethesda, MD on Saturday, March 22nd. Designed to educate, equip and excite triathletes for the coming season, TRI-MANIA offers you seminars, clinics, workshops, competitive events, a vendor expo and more.

Keynoting this year's event event is IRONMAN's fastest couple -- reigning IRONMAN World Champion and record holder Mirinda Carfrae and IRONMAN Champion Timothy O’Donnell. Carfrae and O’Donnell, newlyweds who married in December just 2 months after their stellar performances at the IRONMAN World Championship in Kona, will make one of their first appearances as a married couple at the event.

Admission to the seminars (including the keynote) and vendor expo is FREE. Visit http://www.tri-mania.com/Washington_DC.htm for complete details and make sure you register... you'll receive discounts on clinics and workshops and be eligible to receive a goodie bag and win valuable giveaways including the grand prize, a NormaTec MVP Recovery System worth $1,750!

Complete details here: http://www.tri-mania.com/Washington_DC.htm
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mirinda Carfrae & Timothy O'Donnell to Keynote TRI-MANIA DC Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

DC Tri Club DOES cover Maryland

Started by laineym3
Views: 1252 Posts: 1

2011-08-04 9:55 PM laineym3

National Tri - DC

Started by wannanorseman
Views: 1444 Posts: 12

2011-04-16 2:46 PM dmbfan4life20

Roll Call: Dextro Energy Tri, June 21, downtown DC

Started by DrPete
Views: 1806 Posts: 9

2009-06-22 9:35 PM hip82

commuting to DC from maryland

Started by JoshKaptur
Views: 1069 Posts: 3

2008-07-11 2:38 PM JoshKaptur

Fitters in DC Metro area...

Started by Concretechris
Views: 2408 Posts: 18

2008-12-31 9:44 AM turtlegirl
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 31, 2011
author : hoffsquared
comments : 1
Battling nervousness and limited training for a surprisingly good finish

date : February 9, 2011
author : Competitor.com
comments : 0
Interviews from the January 22, 2011 EnduranceLive Consumer Show and Gala by Competitor.com
date : November 9, 2010
author : lithelola
comments : 5
A bumbling non-athlete makes her determined way to the Nation's Triathlon finish line!

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.