BT Development New Products and Sales! » Vector450 with IGY Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-07 11:48 AM

Subject: Vector450 with IGY
Full Disclosure: I am a new triathlete, with 3 races under my belt, and a 70.3 at Galveston coming up. I am 45 yr old, a retired from the airlines to do what I am doing now, and that is promoting the product that has changed my life, and that of those around me. I had not run more than 2 miles, and that used to hurt, now I can run a half marathon almost weekly, and bike for 3 hrs (yes, my but still hurts). For years, I spent hundreds per month on allergy medication, cold and flu , and was always dealing with recovery from workouts. Since my brother ( who bought the company) sent me the samples a few years ago, I decided to jump in with him and develop this new line of products.

What is it: IgY is found in egg yolks, and is our compatible set of antibody proteins, similar to our IgG. IgG is the root of ALL inflammation, and IgY does not have this same response, otherwise, these proteins are added to your system to support your immune function, which includes RECOVERY from over stressed systems and digestive health (80% of all problems start in the gut).

IgY has been available on the market for over 20 yrs, but as low purity powdered egg format. Our patent and technology extracts high purity, NO residual egg. It's is tested by NSF and meets the WADA/USADA standards. We do not MODIFY mother natures perfect tool.

We have many pro and amatuer athletes on it, but also babies to grandmas.. It is sold by teams, coaches, doctors and tri stores. The product works to protect and build the immune response, aid in anti inflammatory issues, and promote recovery. The most common response is the amount of energy you have when your system is optimized. Check out www.vector450.com for more info and on our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Vector450and read what our athletes are saying.

BIG IMPORTANT NOTE: Our sponsored athletes all took the product before signing on, and no cash payouts have been made for any sponsorship.

Regards
Trevor Dyck
Director IGY Life Sciences USA/ Vector450

Edited by trevord 2014-02-07 11:49 AM
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Vector450 with IGY Rss Feed