General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online Training Plans: Bronze or Silver Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-07 12:31 PM

User image

Seneca, South Carolina
Subject: Online Training Plans: Bronze or Silver
I'm looking for an online training plan and considering the BT Bronze or Silver. Looking for advice, pros & cons and any thoughts on online training plans in general. As always thanks for sharing your ideas and experience.

NC

2014-02-09 1:20 PM
in reply to: NCmtnborn76

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Online Training Plans: Bronze or Silver

Since nobody has answered, you can look at the first two weeks of these plans to see exactly what you will be getting.  Just go to 'training plans' --> click on the plan you want then click the 'view workouts' button.  You will see the exact workouts.  Also on the main 'training plan' page is a link (using your training plan) to the supporting documents and videos for them.

Whatever package you are interested, you can use the plan 3 ways:  

1 - via the 'view plan' button.  

2 - sending them to your training log (this allows you to move around days to better fit your schedule

3 - once in your training log, you can view them on our mobile site, via Ical or get the workouts emailed to you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.  Even give me your race goals for 2014 and your current ability.

2014-02-09 7:45 PM
in reply to: NCmtnborn76

User image

Regular
Pueblo, Colorado
Haven't used the Silver Level, but I joined at the Bronze level this year. It was relatively inexpensive for a year ($50) and I've enjoyed some of the additional features beyond just the training plan (although being able to import into the training plan is nice). There are a number of charts and graphs that you can look at which can be helpful for some analysis. I may look at the Silver for next year if I can get a good deal on it.
2014-02-09 9:18 PM
in reply to: tedjohn

User image

Seneca, South Carolina
Thanks much for the info. I need a good way to plan and track workouts online. I've looked at Training Peaks but it is just so complex. I'll probably sign up next week. It's almost time to get training for May races.

Best regards,
NC
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online Training Plans: Bronze or Silver Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Gold / Silver / Bronze Training Plans, etc...?

Started by pilotzs
Views: 712 Posts: 3

2009-10-06 5:50 PM JRowe81

Silver/Gold Training Plan VIDEO DRILL ADDITIONS

Started by Ron
Views: 1313 Posts: 14

2007-12-28 12:56 AM BunnyB

Bronze vs Silver IM Plan...help?

Started by oipolloi
Views: 1838 Posts: 20

2007-10-26 11:23 AM Ron

Online Training Plans

Started by GolfMark
Views: 554 Posts: 3

2006-10-12 7:12 PM GolfMark

NEW Online Training Plan Support - RAFFLE TIME!!!

Started by Ron
Views: 1641 Posts: 17

2005-05-17 1:38 PM TH3_FRB
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 21, 2011
author : mikericci
comments : 0
How to tweak your training plan to account for frequent races

date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season
date : January 20, 2011
author : Coach AJ
comments : 3
Using a high-volume schedule for many months is not the best tactic. Build speed and skill several months out, and then transition to a high-volume IM plan.

date : June 4, 2006
comments : 1
Information compiled on various plans from the most common user questions.
date : July 17, 2005
author : Brandon Heflin
So how do you plan for a season? Below, I’ve created a simple five step process to use as a primer for season planning.

date : May 9, 2005
Athletes should have completed at least one Olympic distance triathlon or swim 500 yards consecutively / bike 15 mile consecutively / run 3 miles consecutively.
date : May 9, 2005
Sprint distance athletes should have completed 1-3 sprints and/or be able to swim 200 yards consecutively / bike 8 mile consecutively / run 1.5 miles consecutively.

date : September 8, 2004
author : TriSports.com
comments : 3
Online triathlon superstore, created for triathletes, by triathletes. We carry the highest quality triathlon equipment, triathlon gear and triathlon apparel.