General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Last, Last Call - Life Time Fitness - Dublin - Indoor Triathlon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-01 1:20 PM

New user
Westerville, Ohio
Subject: Last, Last Call - Life Time Fitness - Dublin - Indoor Triathlon
Just wanted to give everyone a last, last call for Life Time's 2014 Indoor Triathlon tomorrow at the Life Time Fitness in Dublin. We're down to just 3 spots remaining. It's going to be an Epic Day, snow outside and swim, bike, run inside. Just imagine how cool it'll be, a few years from now, when someone brings up the storm of '14 and you say, "Yeah, I did a triathlon that day". Did I say Epic!

All kidding aside, we've got a great event planned, you'll get a great early season full brick workout in and get to race with other Tri-Fanatics!

To register, go to IndoorTri.com.

For questions or more information contact Sandy at [email protected].

2014-03-06 10:38 AM
in reply to: trinergy

User image

Elite
Cleveland
Subject: RE: Last, Last Call - Life Time Fitness - Dublin - Indoor Triathlon

Congrats to my coach, Ryan McCready, for absolutely crushing the two-hour tri!  

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Last, Last Call - Life Time Fitness - Dublin - Indoor Triathlon Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Life Time Fitness Indoor Triathlon, new bikes and 2 hour wave

Started by trinergy
Views: 926 Posts: 2

2014-02-05 5:33 PM trinergy

2014 LifeTime Fitness, Dublin, Indoor Triathlon

Started by trinergy
Views: 996 Posts: 1

2014-01-14 6:36 AM trinergy

LifeTime Fitness, Dublin, Indoor Triathlon

Started by trinergy
Views: 2563 Posts: 21

2013-03-13 8:32 PM trinergy

Lifetime Fitness Indoor Triathlon - Dublin, Oh- Sunday 3/20/11

Started by trinergy
Views: 2845 Posts: 4

2011-01-16 10:50 AM trinergy

Lifetime Fitness Indoor Triathlon -Dublin : Official Thread

Started by bruehoyt
Views: 1317 Posts: 2

2010-02-21 10:52 AM bruehoyt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 1
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.

date : April 1, 2008
author : trvw
comments : 0
The challenge? The accomplishment? I want to do this because it is an opportunity to live life. The event is an indoor sprint triathlon. I get to experience the challenge on a safer scale.
date : October 3, 2007
author : Ontherun
An inspirational biography about one of endurance sports early pioneers, David McGillivary, race director for the Boston Marathon.

date : June 6, 2006
author : TriForrestTri
In order to maintain the rest of our life, we also have to become skilled at time management. Here are a few suggestions for getting workouts in when you can.
date : October 2, 2005
author : tgurl
comments : 1
”Everyone can swim; show me what you can do.” She watched, I emerged and she said, “Oh! You really can't swim!”

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
I had a great experience being a volunteer, but used the time to educate myself on anything that could allow me to have a better race or pass something on to the readers at BT.
date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
Mental toughness is skill. You need to learn how to suffer. You practice perseverance everyday when you are out training in the bad weather, when you ride or run further than you have ever gone.

date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
My dog is an intelligent runner. She does a big stretch before she does anything. She starts out slowly and gradually builds up speed until we are running very fast.