General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Races and Open Markets Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-09 4:54 PM

Subject: Races and Open Markets
Alright, a strange question for some of you NW Triathletes. I am a traveling artist and vend at outdoor shows. This year, I am really trying to apply for shows that correspond to race weekends (ex: vend at outdoor market on Saturday and race on Sunday or vice versa). Any of you have a favorite race or local race that also has a sweet market nearby that excepts 1 time vendors? I am interested in any Oregon/Washington area.
Would love any info!
Thanks
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Races and Open Markets Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Training: Hagg Lake Open Water Swim

Started by Ferra
Views: 3862 Posts: 9

2011-05-31 1:00 AM Ferra

Race for the Ridge - MTB races

Started by owl_girl
Views: 1183 Posts: 1

2010-10-14 10:47 AM owl_girl

Any open water practice without wetsuit?

Started by SethsLastFirstTri
Views: 2330 Posts: 14

2010-09-27 8:48 PM E=H2O

open water swim practice

Started by sjw503
Views: 6798 Posts: 25

2010-07-26 5:58 PM kirih

Open Water Practice

Started by broepke
Views: 2850 Posts: 8

2015-04-26 10:14 PM themissj1981
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 4
MAPS is Meditation, Acclimatization, Practice, and Strategy, which are key for giving you the confidence and skills to execute the open-water swim in a triathlon well.

date : September 15, 2011
comments : 0
Don't be scared for the swim! Gain more confidence for your open water swims with these tips
date : June 11, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Are you about to race your first triathlon? Here are two great tips on swimming your first open water triathlon race.

date : April 5, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
Discussion on training for a 5k open water swim, Ironman race swim placement, hammering on the swim during a race, TI swimming, importance of kick sets and rotation.
date : December 17, 2007
author : LukeTX04
I learned in this race that in order to finish the swim, you have to know where you are going. And in order to know where you are going, you have to learn to sight.

date : September 25, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussion on sinking hips, balance drills, open water freak-out, best breathing for open water swimming and head position.
date : June 6, 2006
author : marmadaddy
The DVD assumes little-to-no experience with competitive swimming and starts off in the pool citing the need to build confidence in a controlled environment.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
Drafting, open water swimming, hydration bricks and aero bar tips for your first Olympic triathlon race.