BT Development New Products and Sales! » AdvoCare- Weight Management, Energy and Sports Performance Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-21 9:39 PM

Subject: AdvoCare- Weight Management, Energy and Sports Performance
Hey everyone!

I know you are all endurance athletes always looking for great products. I have been using these products for a year and they are great. I started with a 10 Day Herbal Cleanse, then did a 24 Day Challenge, and now use the Performance Elite products. I love these products as they really help give me an edge when I'm working out. Our sugar free energy drink, Spark, is exactly what I need in the morning or afternoon to jumpstart my day. With 21 vitamins and minerals and B vitamins, it also helps sharpen my mental focus.

I also love our electrolyte replacement drink called Rehydrate. It has exactly what every endurance athlete needs after a race. Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement Drink includes antioxidants, carbohydrates, electrolytes, a powerful patented ingredient known as Sustamine™ and other nutrients that effectively promote optimal hydration and recovery. Rehydrate Drink has a 1:1 ratio of sodium and potassium, two of the most vital electrolytes that are lost when we sweat. Rehydrate Drink helps prevent cramping by providing calcium, magnesium and L-glutamine to support the contraction and relaxation phases of the muscles.

We have many unpaid endorsers such as Drew Brees, Ryan Tannehill, Rich Froning and more. We have many products that will suit your needs. I'd love to talk to each of you and find out how we can take your training to the next level!! Even if you don't think you can benefit from these products, maybe you know someone who can. I love referrals!

Thanks!

Edited by mrsmhoffa 2014-03-21 9:46 PM
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » AdvoCare- Weight Management, Energy and Sports Performance Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Blu Frog Energy Drink

Started by johnhlindsey
Views: 2526 Posts: 4

2013-10-03 6:00 PM johnhlindsey

LIMU For Energy

Started by johnhlindsey
Views: 2441 Posts: 1

2013-08-05 10:23 AM johnhlindsey

Introducing the D3 Energy Lab!

Started by mikericci
Views: 3587 Posts: 1

2010-10-08 9:08 PM mikericci

Enjoy Real Food and Higher Performance with The Athlete's Plate

Started by VeloPress
Views: 2913 Posts: 3

2010-08-16 6:07 PM bjsilon46

Racing Weight Is the First Weight-Loss Book for Endurance Athletes

Started by VeloPress
Views: 11279 Posts: 19

2013-05-28 1:49 AM iaincbr
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 7, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
As an athlete, you are unlikely obese, but you may have concerns about your weight or have relatives who struggle with their weight.

date : May 6, 2009
While there is a time and a place for engineered sports foods, many athletes needlessly waste a lot of money misusing them. The purpose of this article is to help you become an informed consumer.
date : June 17, 2008
author : mrakes1
Sport drinks replenish what is lost during exercise, such as electrolytes, water, sugar, while energy drinks are designed to provide a boost in energy.

date : June 11, 2007
author : mike hall
comments : 4
I finally bit the bullet and asked my doctor if there could be another reason to my lack of success in weight management. I did not like his answer.
date : December 11, 2006
If you have ever felt confused by the plethora of commercial sports fuels, you are not alone. Runners, cyclists, and other athletes inevitably ask me, "What’s the best energy bar? gel? sports drink?"

date : January 29, 2006
comments : 2
You can spend a small fortune on these pre-wrapped bundles of energy, thinking they offer magic ingredients-not true. “Energy” simply means “provides calories” and not “will make you feel energetic."
date : January 30, 2005
author : DominiqueL
Energy bars and fluid replacement drinks have their place – and will surely be the subject of future reviews – but there is nothing quite like the immediate lift an energy gel can provide.