General Discussion Triathlon Talk » MidEast championships good event? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-26 2:54 AM

User image

Subject: MidEast championships good event?
Im not from Michigan and was thinking of doing this event but after looking at last years results it doesnt seem like there were that many people who did it. im in ohio and not that far away but still I could do one closer to home with about the same amount of people. would it be worth the trip or would you look for something else.

Any opinions/thoughts on the event helpful thanks.

2014-04-22 11:04 AM
in reply to: kelso012

User image

Lansing
Subject: RE: MidEast championships good event?
I did this last year - definitely a well run event. Challenging course, especially the hilly run. I enjoyed finishing through the trail. Not the biggest in terms of number of participants, but definitely a fast field. Top 5 in each category get spots at the USAT Nationals in Milwaukee (which was fantastic last year)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » MidEast championships good event? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Grand Rapids Triathlon chosen by USAT to be Mideast Championship event

Started by fsr402
Views: 2920 Posts: 11

2011-02-25 8:34 AM rymac

Good tri events for kids

Started by HNewman
Views: 857 Posts: 5

2010-06-24 2:26 PM AeroBaldness

Element Events "Mystery" Event on 7/25 - Any Ideas?

Started by AeroBaldness
Views: 1204 Posts: 3

2009-12-08 12:13 PM jogo

Northern Michigan Events this weekend

Started by Brickey
Views: 740 Posts: 3

2008-07-01 7:49 PM curegirl

3 Disciplines events will use USA Tri Sanctioned

Started by rottieguy
Views: 780 Posts: 2

2007-12-22 7:48 AM rottieguy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 7, 2008
author : trvw
comments : 0
Q&A with a triathlete who decided to compete last minute while vacationing overseas in Croatia.

date : December 11, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Searching for the perfect gift for a friend, relative, or teammate? Here's a list of winning book suggestions for active people.
date : August 10, 2007
author : leifashley
comments : 4
From couch potato to a tri in 8 weeks. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. The race organizers had it down and there were no problems at all. This was the perfect first tri, in my opinion.

date : June 27, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
After starting the season with only the goals of raising money for cancer research, Stacey finds herself with the opportunity to go to the Long Course Championships in France.
date : June 5, 2006
author : mikericci
How should I go about training for the marathon while also building base in the other two events? Doing this seems like it's causing me to break the 10% rule in running.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.

There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.