General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Where to buy technical shirts for a group in Canada Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-04-02 8:12 AM

User image

Subject: Where to buy technical shirts for a group in Canada
I've convinced 10 of my co-workers to do a try-a-tri this summer. I've been looking for a running t-shirt to buy for us. It's been frustrating going on a site, designing the shirt and then asking for a quote only to find that the company doesn't deliver to Canada. Does anyone know a site that sells technical or good running shirts (not cotton) that does sell in Canada?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Where to buy technical shirts for a group in Canada Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Club drifit custom shirts, where to buy?

Started by piperfl
Views: 628 Posts: 2

2010-01-28 9:15 AM the bear

Computrainer group buy

Started by bartturner
Views: 850 Posts: 7

2009-11-03 1:45 PM jldicarlo

Technical Shirt, Chaffing

Started by melnick
Views: 806 Posts: 4

2009-05-29 7:39 AM melnick

Pedalforce Aeroblade Group Buy

Started by Zeriman
Views: 1012 Posts: 1

2008-08-15 1:01 PM Zeriman

I'm on BT Technical Shirts (w/Username) Pages: 1 2 3

Started by Ron
Views: 3398 Posts: 72

2007-08-11 4:32 PM CitySky
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 12, 2011
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 0
How to train for hills when you don't have any hills to train on

date : December 12, 2009
author : FitWerx
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.
date : June 17, 2009
author : FitWerx
I have about 9k miles on my bike, what needs to be done, checked or replaced to be sure it is in tip-top shape? I'm racing IM Canada this summer.

date : August 13, 2008
author : say78
In February, I was given a very special gift: a gift certificate to buy a nice road bike. That's when I realized there was no turning back. I WAS doing this.
date : April 1, 2008
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
How will a power meter help my cycling training and racing? A few questions and answers will help determine if a power meter will be good for you.

date : February 16, 2005
author : trilover
Byrn won’t hold your hand through the long hours and miles required finishing or for success in an IM, he can only show you how to get there. The work is up to you.
date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
Well I said that I was not going to do it this season, but I cracked. I broke down and bought a new bike. I went out and bought a shiny new Cannondale road bike.