General Discussion Triathlon Talk » OneAmerica Mini Marathon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-04-19 10:49 AM

User image

Subject: OneAmerica Mini Marathon
I will be doing my first 5K two weeks from today at the OneAmerica Mini Marathon event in Indianapolis, Indiana! I'm quite excited and ready to go! If anyone else would like to join me at this event, I will be running for RODS Racing. We are a non-profit organization raising awareness and funding for orphans with Down Syndrome.

We have 15 race entries available to those who would still like to attend this event and haven't registered. I would love to have anyone else join me in this 1st time event. I am looking forward to the finish line!! We also have a few hotel rooms left for $84/night plus tax! Everywhere else it is $200/night! For more information to purchase your race entry, go to: www.rodsracing.org and follow the link and to register for the hotel (Radisson International Airport - with transportation to and from the event) please message me!

Look out Indy, here I come!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » OneAmerica Mini Marathon Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Any advice to start training for a Mini?

Started by bekah
Views: 805 Posts: 3

2011-09-10 8:52 AM run joe run

Newbie – first mini-sprint in 2 weeks!

Started by SEwantstobeFe
Views: 1409 Posts: 8

2011-08-24 1:23 PM SEwantstobeFe

Super Mini Triathlete - Weighing 225

Started by otter_sh
Views: 521 Posts: 2

2009-06-22 6:15 AM wee scotty

First Mini Triathlon

Started by Traweaver
Views: 1918 Posts: 4

2008-06-28 8:56 AM wintimtim

I need a work-out plan for mini-triathlons.

Started by 18bsfstevo
Views: 463 Posts: 4

2007-03-29 10:04 PM 18bsfstevo
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 30, 2013
author : Ron
comments : 1
We have new 10 and 20 week training plans for the New Year! These mini sprint plans are very conservative and will get any person thinking of training for a triathlon ready to cross the finish-line.

date : September 30, 2011
comments : 0
How do you incorporate marathon training into a triathlon training plan?
date : October 13, 2009
I signed up for Ironman Frankfurt, next year July - and I am very excited about it. I originally planned to run my first Marathon in the middle of September, but am not sure if this is wise.

date : July 14, 2008
author : Birkierunner
comments : 2
Watch the highlights and tips of this years IMWI BT mini-camp put on by Birkierunner.
date : January 1, 2008
author : BGTwinDad
comments : 2
We will take a peek into the lowly saddlebag to see what needs to be in there in case of emergency. Much of this may be common sense, some might surprise you, and some are simply just my opinion.

date : December 17, 2007
author : 2x4nomore
comments : 1
My first Sprint triathlon, after a very nervous pre-race morning.
date : September 10, 2007
author : 2x4nomore
comments : 9
Description of one overweight, nervous, beginner triathlete's very first race -- a "Mini" Triathlon.

date : September 5, 2006
author : mikericci
If you haven’t done any bricks yet, this isn’t the time to start piling them on, but here are some examples you could do in the lead up to your race.