BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Fun In the Sun Mentor Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 30

2014-07-02 1:27 PM
in reply to: Pink Socks

User image

Veteran
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Subject: RE: Baowolf's Fun In the Sun Mentor Group (OPEN)
Congrats on your PR Dennis :D

Today wasn't quite what I had in mind for a training day but I did what I could. I wanted to get up early and bang out 2K in the pool but I only ended up with 1200. (500 long) During my long set, my shoulders started to bother me....likely from doing chest/shoulders yesterday. I did a few 50's to see if it would loosen up and when it didn't....I was done. I also wanted to run 10 today but my wife isn't feeling well so I cut it to 5. Unfortunately with the 4th coming up, this means I'm likely going to miss the numbers I wanted to hit this week.

2014-07-02 1:56 PM
in reply to: #4997711

User image

Master
Just South of Boston
Way to go Dennis!

Did go swimming today and it felt good. Can tell the new stroke is coming along. Managed to hold under 1:35 for a 6x100 part of the set which was nice. Overall near 3k including the 6x50 active recovery kicks
2014-07-02 3:14 PM
in reply to: Mike_D

User image

New user
Hi all!

I was following our 2 IMCDA racers last weekend and I too was worried about Mitch. Glad he came back ok, what a warrior! And Steve, amazing job, so inspiring! How are you both feeling a couple of days after?

Dennis : Nice job on your PR! The tri bug has definately stung!! And did I read well, you had a tri in the evening? I would love to do that as I am accustomed to working out late.

Mike D : great job in the pool, wow that is impressive. Please transfer some of that swim speed over to me, mkay?

Jay : yeah sometimes workouts don't turn out the way we want, but congrats on being out there doing them anyway. I always tell myself that they are the workouts that will make a difference in the end, if not physically, at least mentally.

Congrats all for your June numbers!
Here are mine:

Swim : 5h25min / 9 438 yards
Bike : 13h32min / 226 miles
Run : 6h29min / 34 miles

I was able to increase swim & bike compared to last month, runnning is about the same.

We are in the midst of a heat wave and I am no good at running in humid, hot air temps with lack of sleep (no A/C in our house). I went running anyway but I did cut on distance and intensity. I much prefer windy & cold than hot & humid

1st sprint of the season is on Sunday. Can't wait! (but really hoping the temps go down - no sign of that in the forecast)

2014-07-02 8:15 PM

User image

Veteran
Murrieta Calif.

Hey guys, got room for an old dog to rejoin you?!

I ended up backing out on IMCDA! I was bummed I was letting Mitch down, but I just did not feel prepared. I finally got into a really good training groove in the spring, but I did not feel I was prepared for an Ironman and after hearing all the stories,especially Mitch's story, I think I made the right choice!

My wife is doing great, her hearing is rated about 45% which is huge considering she was at 0.0% a couple months ago! She and my kids are actually in Washington State for the entire summer staying with family, I will be flying up there tomorrow for the holiday! As soon as I get back, I will spend the next 10 weeks preparing for Malibu Nautica International.

I signed up to volunteer for Ironman Arizona in November so I can register for next year, however Mitch is feeling pretty unresolved after his DNF so he wants to go back to CDA next year to finish it, so if he does that, I will of course join him!

With my wife and kids being gone for the next 5 weeks, it should allow me more time to focus on training, but also catching up with all of you and how your training and lives are going.

Be well and Happy Training!!

2014-07-02 10:49 PM
in reply to: strykergt

User image

Pearland,Tx
Fellas

Glad everyone else are all active and still going.
Congrats again Steve!!! after the description of Mitch's version of the race thats a hell of a race. Thats one tough mental feat Steve finishing with a bad back, Mitch sticking out till the end. I am all praises to the both of you.

The sun is killing me in Texas. I am on a brink of a burnout i dont know how long i can keep up with this 10 hr./week training. Sprint in a week, Oly 7 weeks and HIM in 4 mos.

Cheers Everyone

Carl

June Report
Swim: 7h 24m 53s - 15270 Yds.
Bike: 18h 46m 57s - 336.34 Mi
Run : 9h 33m 52s - 54.86 M
2014-07-03 7:47 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Nice to see some familiar "faces" here!

Jim, so glad that your wife has regained some hearing. That is better than any Ironman finish!

Isabella, sounds like you are ready to have a great season!

Dennis, so glad you had a good time (on the clock and otherwise) at your tri!

Mitch, I'm amazed that you kept going AND that you are ready to do it again! So sorry that it was such a difficult day physically. I'd say you definitely won the mental battle though. Maybe you were just meant to do this thing with your buddy Jim .

Carl, I'm hating the heat with you! Biking early, and swimming are OK, but even my couch to 10K runs are a sweat fest now.

Real life has been kinda crazy here and some fairly significant changes are possibly in the works for hubby & I. Have I mentioned that I'm not real quick to embrace change? It's kind of like my tri transitions that can be timed with a calendar. Anyway, hoping Mitch and Steve will send me some of that mental toughness!

Edited by squirt 2014-07-03 7:49 AM

2014-07-03 9:36 AM
in reply to: squirt

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut
Isabella - yes, the tri's are on Tuesday evenings 6:15 - which was windy and humid this week.. Skip a week and back again. :-) I will be doing 3 weeks in a row: July 15th, 22nd and 29th. I usually work out in the am, swim in the evenings, so for me it is a bit backwards.

All, Thanks for the kind words.. Means a lot.

A few have published their workouts for the month of June and it has helped me to keep pushing. I did not feel like anything this am.. then Oh well, jog a bit, then went out.. and remembered what all you guys do... Truly motivated me. I ended up doing 4 miles - still slow.. Humid as heck.

Knees are a little sore. What can be done to calm them down afterwards? - and not let them hurt more?

What can I do to get faster? My next goal is sub 1:30:00 - hope to do within the next 2 races?

Event 1 Times: Swim: 15:36 T1: 2:04 Bike: 40:44 T2: 1:11 Run: 51:04 Total: 1:50:42.2
Event 2 Times: Swim: 14:33 T1: 1:13 Bike: 34:10 T2: 1:05 Run: 44:40 Total: 1:35:38

Hell yes, I am enjoying the "newbie" gains... :-) I want to make sure I don't over do it and get hurt.. Too old for that.

Best,
-Dennis
2014-07-03 10:16 AM
in reply to: Dennis B

User image

New user
I'm not the person to tell you how to get faster, struggling with that myself! but wow on your second sprint you were able to be faster everywhere including T1&2! Impressive, congrats
2014-07-03 10:17 AM
in reply to: squirt

User image

New user
Originally posted by squirt

It's kind of like my tri transitions that can be timed with a calendar.

I was drinking water while reading your post. Almost spilled everything on my keyboard!!! Hilarious
2014-07-03 1:15 PM
in reply to: isabella969

User image

Master
Just South of Boston
I'm on vacation the next 10 days, so I wont be around here much, if at all. Will be bringing my running shoes, likely my bike, and hopefully get in some ocean open water swims where I'm going (Maine!).

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

Mike
2014-07-04 10:47 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Mike, have a great vaca!

Jim, so nice to have you back with us! Great news about your wife's hearing. Hope it continues to improve.

Carol, rotflmao about the calendar for your transitions.

It's a 4th of July miracle. Didn't make it out the door today for my run until 9:20 (because back has been spasm-ing due to painting) and instead of being met with a steambath, the weather is cooler - below 80. It was one of those perfect runs where I felt great the whole time. Saw tons of people out exercising. Was planning on a 5 miler but almost doubled it. It was a shady run but hillier.

Have a great 4th everyone. Gosh, I hope I finish painting my bedroom today. Then there will be the cleaning up and then moving the furniture back. Dang, my back hurts just thinking about it.

2014-07-04 11:15 AM

User image

Master
Maryland
Originally posted by Pink Socks

Mike, have a great vaca!

Jim, so nice to have you back with us! Great news about your wife's hearing. Hope it continues to improve.

Carol, rotflmao about the calendar for your transitions.

It's a 4th of July miracle. Didn't make it out the door today for my run until 9:20 (because back has been spasm-ing due to painting) and instead of being met with a steambath, the weather is cooler - below 80. It was one of those perfect runs where I felt great the whole time. Saw tons of people out exercising. Was planning on a 5 miler but almost doubled it. It was a shady run but hillier.

Have a great 4th everyone. Gosh, I hope I finish painting my bedroom today. Then there will be the cleaning up and then moving the furniture back. Dang, my back hurts just thinking about it.

Yeah Pam! Way to get in a great run! I hope you can finish your house work too. Happy 4th!
2014-07-04 11:16 AM

User image

Master
Maryland
Originally posted by Mike_D

I'm on vacation the next 10 days, so I wont be around here much, if at all. Will be bringing my running shoes, likely my bike, and hopefully get in some ocean open water swims where I'm going (Maine!).

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

Mike

Have a great vacation Mike! My husband and I have always wanted to go to Maine : )
2014-07-04 11:19 AM
in reply to: Terps421

User image

Master
Maryland
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!!
Steve, please check in with us, I hope you are recovering well : )
2014-07-04 11:50 AM
in reply to: #4997711

User image

Hi All,

I'm wondering if I still can join this group? I really enjoy reading it and appreciate the mentoring/discussion/support here. Im polish lad living in Ireland for 9 years, finished my first sprint distance in June in 1hour and 44min and currently training for olimpic distance thats happening 13th September (2sprint distancnces on the way)
Im obese, have been obese most of my life and using this sport as my way to go to healthy life style and good weight.

Please let me know.
2014-07-04 6:20 PM
in reply to: drtroll

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Originally posted by drtroll

Hi All,

I'm wondering if I still can join this group? I really enjoy reading it and appreciate the mentoring/discussion/support here. Im polish lad living in Ireland for 9 years, finished my first sprint distance in June in 1hour and 44min and currently training for olimpic distance thats happening 13th September (2sprint distancnces on the way)
Im obese, have been obese most of my life and using this sport as my way to go to healthy life style and good weight.

Please let me know.

Our fearless, smart, and tough-as-nails mentor is probably still traveling home from IMCDA but I want to welcome you to the group. We have the BEST group here because Steve (Baowolf) is knowledgeable about so much but then we have a fun, knowledgeable group that has skills in every level. I'm one of the few that don't have skills so never listen to me about biking or swimming; as far as running, better to listen to Steve and Linda. But we are happy to have a new member, Polish, and from Ireland with us.

2014-07-04 11:31 PM

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut

Hey All, Happy 4th (for the Americans) have a great day for everyone...

Pink - Nice job on the run!   Great when you don't feel like it and everything just goes well.

Steve, hope you are enjoying your time off - travel safe.

Welcome drtroll - I am a newbie and just recently joined, this is a great and active group.

Went and picked up my road bike from the shop yesterday, so today was the first time out with it in 20+ years.  Damn, slow with that bike too!  Lol..

Averaged 12 MPH for 25 miles, just under 2 hours.  ~850 ft. of elevation - good rollers.  A LOT of rain so it was nice and cool. Good ride. I reset the trip on my Garmin and it didn't save - couldn't get the HR data. I was "in" the aerobic zone except for the hillier parts. Really trying to stay within the aerobic zone while working out. I have been pushing WAY too hard. Today I felt like I could keep riding and riding and riding....

Tomorrow (today actually) is swim 600 / run 30 mins. - Thinking about a little hill work?

Have a great weekend!

-Dennis

2014-07-06 8:38 AM
in reply to: Dennis B

User image

Veteran
Los Angeles
Hey everybody. Just wanted to check in.

Isabella - nice job increasing those numbers looks good and steady.....

Carol - Change is difficult but if you embrace, and look at the good it will bring, you will enjoy the ride a bit... don't forget about the journey.

Carl - try to stay cool in that heat. 4 am starts sounding a little better with those conditions!

Dennis - you're a madman! Keep on going and It all comes with time. Time on the road, in the water and on that saddle will bring the results you're looking for.

Mike - Enjoy you're vacation. I'm sure I love running when I'm away. Change of scenery always gives me a boost..

Pam - I just love a run like that... Been a while for me. I hate painting and moving stuff around. Just think how nice it will all be when its finished!

Linda - I've really chimed in about your running.... Just amazing. That's some serious volume!

And Drtrol - I am looking forward to following your journey. Just you wait. You are in for a serious life change. i am very excited that you are making this change. You've found a good group so just stay with it. Stay within yourself during training. there will be a lot of ups and downs and that's all part of the game....

So I spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. (our mentor for the newbies). He called to check on me...He's enjoying the great north west for a couple of weeks.... I've been trying to figure out a way to convey just how strong and determined Steve really is. When I met him the day before the race he could barely move. Had to be laying down or pacing. I honestly did not see anyway that he would be starting. After my DNF!!! I was absolutely blown away to see Steve finished the race and in under 14 hours even!!! the swim was brutal on my back and that's what started all of my problems on race day. Steve pushed through a ridiculous amount of adversity. I feel very lucky to have found him and I know with his help, and the help of the group there will be no more DNF's for Ironman for me!!!

I've had a nice week of recovery and am feeling ready to get back at it. I did a mile ocean swim yesterday, found a group of triathletes that are part of the group that helped coach my swim for Couer d'Alene . Going to swim a mile and run 6 with them this morning. Most of my training has been alone, a few rides with Jim, so this is a different approach for me. I like to group dynamic a bit. I'm thinking I may actually pay for an actual coached plan for IM CDA next year. (Oh yeah, there's no stopping me from finishing that race in 2015.)

I have an Olympic distance in Sept. Jim will be doing that with me. Then maybe IM Oceanside half in March as part of my Couer d'Alene training... Gonna pop a few half marathons, 10k's etc... I'm feeling pretty fit these days so I'm going to take advantage...

And on scary news side ... there was a swimmer, just maybe 10 or 15 miles from where i swim that was attacked by a Great White shark. Wow... This was off of the Manhattan Beach pier. I'm around there all the time. They say the shark was caught on a fisherman's line fro 45 minutes then broke off right when a group of swimmers came by. He's recovering at the hospital now and going to be OK. But as I'm writing this I'm getting ready to swim again in the ocean!!! Well, maybe not now.... a run sounds pretty good about now....
2014-07-06 1:16 PM
in reply to: Mitchparadise

User image

Hey

thanks all for warm welcome. I have done my first day of training after 2 weeks of holiday and it was great. I have to say I did some bit of running and swimming while on hols but nothing structured and nothing major.

I did today 2.45 hour long cycle, total 70km. very happy with myself couple of begginer's questions:

1, I want to buy tri watch, I dont mind spending money on garmin best watch but I need to convince myself it's good value for money. where can I get advice what is best on the market /best value etc?

2. Is there anybody here who hated running at the beginning and now loves it? How did it happen? :D by itself? it's my worst leg and (with my pace I could barely call it running, its more walking I need to work on it but I hate running :/

3. I will post my bio later tonight so you know who I am

Mitch - I'm doing my first Olympic in September, are You using any particular plan? I picked the silver plan from BT (bridge from Sprint to Olympic). hopefully it will work for me.

2014-07-06 1:41 PM
in reply to: #5021585

User image

Dennis - wow, 25 miles in the first cycle in 20 year, thats impressive!! what bike did you get? you mention garmin, is it a watch you have, what model? im trying to find out what should i get for myself
2014-07-06 3:08 PM

User image

New user
Mike : enjoy your vacations!!!

Dennis B : congrats on the road bike, I trust you will find it much speedier that your mtn bike!

Mitch : great post, I love your attitude about next year's IMCDA... I am sure you will conquer OMG shark attack?! Glad to read the swimmer is ok, there is no way I would go for a swim right now knowing this!!!

DrTroll : welcome! I have always wanted to go to Ireland... how is the triathlon community there? many events to participate in? Also congratulations on focusing on your health. I find triathlon the most amazing, welcoming sport and fun way to cross train. You have come to the right place for your questions! I do use a Garmin 310xt and I absolutely love it. It has all the functionalities I was looking for in a tri watch and I love the multisport mode. For a detailed (and I mean detailed!) review of this and other tri watches, I found DC Rainmaker's website is a gold mine:
http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2009/09/garmin-forerunner-310xt-in-depth...

I am just back from my first sprint tri of the season, and boy am I excited to report a PR by 10 minutes over last year (not the same course though, but I'll still take the PR!!) Race report coming soon! Woot!

Stay well and happy training all!

2014-07-06 5:28 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Isabella - thank You for the link - its great review and the website altogether - I have never seen better/more detailed reviews Regarding Ireland and tri community its good, it was booming for last couple of years (I read so) and now you can participate in duathlons from early March and triathlons from May till end of Sept almost every week. Because the island is small, even if the event is in the north, its not more than good couple of hours drive. We have an Ironman 70.3 coming for the first time ever to Dublin in August 2015 so I preregistered :D and will see what happens.

Ok, some info about me:

I'm 33 year old, married (7years) with 2 kids (age 2 and 6). I moved to Ireland in 2005 when my weight was 80kg, (Im 173cm). in first 3-4 years here I put on 30kg (4stones). which made me from overweight to very very obese. Unfortunately I didn't do anything with it till now. I mean i tried different diets and training but with small kids in the house and busy work schedule (I was developing my small painting company) it never worked. Now I don't paint anymore, have 5-6 employees and have more time for my family and myself. So I decided to do something with my weight and lifestyle.
I found triathlon and fall in love almost straight away.
I was training for my first sprint distance in for good 3 months, I remember I couldn't run for 10 meters and after 1 length in the swimming pool I couldn't catch my breath.

Since then I completed 1 sprint distance tri in 1hour and 44min (there was only 500m swim because the conditions on the sea were very bad so they made it shorter) and I also completed 10k night run (in the city - which was very cool i think) in 1 hour and 2 minutes - I was proud of myself i didn't feel like that for a long time.

Why I'm here - motivation and advice (already got some - thx again Isabella This time I'm not on any diet, just couple of rules I want to follow (healthy eating, all food at work has to be taken from home, no rubbish like McD's, KFC etc, no sweets till my Olympic Triathlon in Sept, no night time eating etc).

My goal - Olympic Tri in Sept (to follow my trening + healthy eating) and see where I'm going to be then (with my weight and health) and see If I can start training for Half Ironman in Dublin in 2015

My weak point - my low back - I have destroyed my low back because of my job, I stopped painting in September last year and since then its better. I also doing twice a week strenght/core muscles training with fitness coach to improve in this area so my back will allow me to reach my goals.

Yes, thats it about me

Edited by drtroll 2014-07-06 5:29 PM
2014-07-06 6:11 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Isabella, 10 min PR?!!! You go Girl! Fantastic job. Can’t wait for RR.

Mitch, so good to hear back from you. You are amazing and you will slay it next year at IMCDA.

Drtroll, I like you. Good plan on the nutrition; sounds spot-on. What is your name, BTW? As for your question about who didn’t like running at first…..me, me, me, me. It was hard, sweaty, I was terrible and slow, it wasn’t fun, I hurt, I got stitches in my side, I blew my knees out, I was old and had never run. So many things. I thought people were crazy for running. But I had started to do a race in memory of someone so I kept thinking about her when I wanted to stop. Did the race and still kept plugging away at the running – not feeling it. But later I realized several things. I felt better, I was happier, I met some cool people at races who didn’t look at me like I was a goober. I still didn’t enjoy much of it but I enjoyed the benefits it was bringing to my life. And then later, I found that I liked it. And then, during an injury and I thought I couldn’t run again, I found I loved it. I crave it. Can’t say that every day is a joyous wonderful thing but I don’t want to not be able to do it. Now as far as biking….I haven’t found my happy there at all.

Finished painting the bedroom yesterday and now cleaned it and moved all the furniture back in. Yay!!!!! Sore as all get-out but the morning runs have gotten some of the stiffness out.
2014-07-06 7:36 PM
in reply to: Mitchparadise

User image

Master
Maryland
Originally posted by Mitchparadise

Carol - Change is difficult but if you embrace, and look at the good it will bring, you will enjoy the ride a bit... don't forget about the journey.

Carl - try to stay cool in that heat. 4 am starts sounding a little better with those conditions!

Dennis - you're a madman! Keep on going and It all comes with time. Time on the road, in the water and on that saddle will bring the results you're looking for.

Mike - Enjoy you're vacation. I'm sure I love running when I'm away. Change of scenery always gives me a boost..

Pam - I just love a run like that... Been a while for me. I hate painting and moving stuff around. Just think how nice it will all be when its finished!

Linda - I've really chimed in about your running.... Just amazing. That's some serious volume!

And Drtrol - I am looking forward to following your journey. Just you wait. You are in for a serious life change. i am very excited that you are making this change. You've found a good group so just stay with it. Stay within yourself during training. there will be a lot of ups and downs and that's all part of the game....

So I spoke with Steve on the phone yesterday. (our mentor for the newbies). He called to check on me...He's enjoying the great north west for a couple of weeks.... I've been trying to figure out a way to convey just how strong and determined Steve really is. When I met him the day before the race he could barely move. Had to be laying down or pacing. I honestly did not see anyway that he would be starting. After my DNF!!! I was absolutely blown away to see Steve finished the race and in under 14 hours even!!! the swim was brutal on my back and that's what started all of my problems on race day. Steve pushed through a ridiculous amount of adversity. I feel very lucky to have found him and I know with his help, and the help of the group there will be no more DNF's for Ironman for me!!!

I've had a nice week of recovery and am feeling ready to get back at it. I did a mile ocean swim yesterday, found a group of triathletes that are part of the group that helped coach my swim for Couer d'Alene . Going to swim a mile and run 6 with them this morning. Most of my training has been alone, a few rides with Jim, so this is a different approach for me. I like to group dynamic a bit. I'm thinking I may actually pay for an actual coached plan for IM CDA next year. (Oh yeah, there's no stopping me from finishing that race in 2015.)

I have an Olympic distance in Sept. Jim will be doing that with me. Then maybe IM Oceanside half in March as part of my Couer d'Alene training... Gonna pop a few half marathons, 10k's etc... I'm feeling pretty fit these days so I'm going to take advantage...

And on scary news side ... there was a swimmer, just maybe 10 or 15 miles from where i swim that was attacked by a Great White shark. Wow... This was off of the Manhattan Beach pier. I'm around there all the time. They say the shark was caught on a fisherman's line fro 45 minutes then broke off right when a group of swimmers came by. He's recovering at the hospital now and going to be OK. But as I'm writing this I'm getting ready to swim again in the ocean!!! Well, maybe not now.... a run sounds pretty good about now....

Mitch, I love your POSITIVE attitude and the fact that you are setting goals already. I saw the swimmer on the news who was bitten by the shark. That pier really sticks out and I don't think I'd want to swim by that pier if people were fishing. But, I am a chicken in OWS unless my husband is with me in his kayak for support. Again, you are very inspiring and so is Steve.
Have a great week everyone!
2014-07-06 11:57 PM
in reply to: Terps421

User image

Pearland,Tx
Originally posted by Terps421

Originally posted by Mitchparadise

Mitch, I love your POSITIVE attitude and the fact that you are setting goals already. I saw the swimmer on the news who was bitten by the shark. That pier really sticks out and I don't think I'd want to swim by that pier if people were fishing. But, I am a chicken in OWS unless my husband is with me in his kayak for support. Again, you are very inspiring and so is Steve.
Have a great week everyone!

Mitch!!!

Wow!!! what a training day to tell. Seems to be the Swimmer is ok and the Shark is just minding its own business and a fisherman just illegally hooked up the shark and agitated it.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2014/0706/Manhattan-Beach-g...

Good that your safe and the rest of the swimmers. Scares the hell out of me doing OWS in open sea and ocean.

Continue recovering man!!!

Cheers

Carl

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Fun In the Sun Mentor Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 30

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2015
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Are you new? Are you starting to train for your first race in 2015? Join a mentor group to get all of your questions answered.