BT Development New Products and Sales! » Swimovate Canada Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-05-22 3:07 AM

User image

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia
Subject: Swimovate Canada
Swimovate Canada is the new official Canadian distributor of PoolMate swimming watches.

Having trouble keep tracking of laps and staying on pace? Looking for a more accurate way to measure your swimming workout, stay motivated, or loose weight? Tale a look at the PoolMate.

In addition to automatically counting laps, the PoolMate will also recognize the swimmer's stroke (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, or freestyle) and track stroke count between laps - an integral part of improving your overall swim. The PoolMate also tracks time, speed, distance, calories, efficiency, and functions as a general sports watch in chronograph mode. All of this information can be stored on over 100 sessions for recall, recording both individual sets and total session data.

The PoolMatePro comes with all the functions of the PoolMate as well as offering data upload-ability to your computer, allowing swimmers to graph out their results and monitor the progress more visually.

The PoolMateHR has all the functions of the PoolMate and PoolMatePro, plus a heart rate monitor (with strap), a vibrating alarm built into the watch, and is rechargeable. These functions make the PoolMateHR especially useful outside of the pool. For this reason, it was designed with sapphire crystal glass and a ceramic bezel to stand up to the toughest workouts.

We encourage you to check out our website and would love to answer any questions or comments you may have.

Our website is: www.swimovatecanada.ca

Sincerely,

Swimovate Canada

Edited by Swimovate Canada 2014-05-22 3:09 AM

2014-05-23 1:38 AM
in reply to: Swimovate Canada

User image

Subject: RE: Swimovate Canada
I ordered a black poolmate yesterday. I was debating on getting a watch vs. one of those thumb clickers. Hope this was the right choice
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Swimovate Canada Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Greeper Tri-Lock Laces now available in Canada - Best On Test by 220 Triathlon Magazine

Started by greeperlaces
Views: 1557 Posts: 1

2014-03-22 6:44 PM greeperlaces

MuleBars now available in Canada

Started by MuleBarCanada
Views: 1890 Posts: 3

2014-03-12 4:54 PM Offthecouch55

EnergyLab Carbon Wheels | Designed and Engineered in Canada

Started by EneryLab
Views: 2463 Posts: 1

2013-07-11 5:16 PM EneryLab
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 12, 2011
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 0
How to train for hills when you don't have any hills to train on

date : June 17, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
I have about 9k miles on my bike, what needs to be done, checked or replaced to be sure it is in tip-top shape? I'm racing IM Canada this summer.
date : February 16, 2005
author : trilover
comments : 1
Byrn won’t hold your hand through the long hours and miles required finishing or for success in an IM, he can only show you how to get there. The work is up to you.