General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Exercise +Plexus Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-06-01 4:53 PM

User image

Master
MidWest
Subject: Exercise +Plexus

I am seriously considering adding Plexus to my exercise regiment.  I'm currently doing strength exercises and returning to running.  It isn't intended to replace exercise but to provide a little additional umph to it.  

Any suggestions?  Has anyone used this or something similar?  I watch what I eat, but am having issues with insomnia  and exaggerated fatigue.  Some of the fatigue is due to working 10 hour days with toddlers (they are a LOT of work).  Some of it is stress related (recently divorced with very STUPID requirements for maintaining support).  One of the things I have planned is a weekend away with NO ONE to be responsible for but that isn't until mid-July(Shakespeare Festival--getting my English NERD on!!).

2014-06-03 12:53 AM
in reply to: ButterflyFairy

User image

Master
Beijing
Subject: RE: Exercise +Plexus

Originally posted by ButterflyFairy

I am seriously considering adding Plexus to my exercise regiment.  I'm currently doing strength exercises and returning to running.  It isn't intended to replace exercise but to provide a little additional umph to it.  

Any suggestions?  Has anyone used this or something similar?  I watch what I eat, but am having issues with insomnia  and exaggerated fatigue.  Some of the fatigue is due to working 10 hour days with toddlers (they are a LOT of work).  Some of it is stress related (recently divorced with very STUPID requirements for maintaining support).  One of the things I have planned is a weekend away with NO ONE to be responsible for but that isn't until mid-July(Shakespeare Festival--getting my English NERD on!!).

I assume you're talking about the Plexus dietary supplements. 

IMHO, the path to sustainable weight loss depends on as few *external* factors as possible. 

Whatever you're expecting to get from Plexus, you can also get from regular food.   They're just packaging it and making it convenient.  

I wouldn't waste the money... for me success comes from taking control, not giving it up.   Clearly, people are successful while using it.  I've got a FB friend who uses (and sells) the products.   My question always is: "Are you going to drink that stuff forever?"  

2014-07-03 2:51 AM
in reply to: ButterflyFairy

I am doing daily jogging from the past 6 months but no effect onmy weight. What should i do? I am doing physical exertion but all in vain!
2014-07-03 3:01 AM
in reply to: Thomas698

User image

Master
Beijing

Originally posted by Thomas698 I am doing daily jogging from the past 6 months but no effect onmy weight. What should i do? I am doing physical exertion but all in vain!

You're eating too much, plain and simple.  Eat less, keep moving, lose weight.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Exercise +Plexus Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Stomach issues and exercise

Started by Krissie03
Views: 1141 Posts: 5

2007-01-08 11:55 AM AbbieR

best abs exercise /core

Started by nathaliemonique
Views: 1224 Posts: 10

2006-05-27 2:59 PM tristan_galinski

60-90 minutes of exercise daily Pages: 1 2

Started by drdi
Views: 2514 Posts: 29

2006-02-07 2:24 PM miche033

Exercising more = must be able to eat more??

Started by saudas
Views: 1406 Posts: 14

2005-08-25 10:54 AM cadreamer

No exercise energy from weight loss

Started by Fargo296
Views: 1114 Posts: 8

2005-06-08 1:56 PM RachelRichardson
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 3, 2006
author : AMSSM
comments : 2
If you are one of those athletes, and the compartments don’t easily expand, the pressure within increases with exercise. This can stress the muscle as well as the nerves and blood vessels.

date : August 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 0
We have recently added a run/walk portion to our workouts. Now we are going to work on increasing our endurance in each discipline plus some 'bricks' so we are ready for our upcoming Fall triathlons!
date : July 4, 2006
We have used the past six months to build endurance and strength on the bike and in the pool. Now, we’ll start building on your swimming speed and run/walking.

date : June 6, 2006
We have used the past four months to build endurance and strength on the bike and in the pool. Now, we’ll start building on your swimming speed.
date : May 1, 2006
We have used the past three months to build endurance and strength on the bike and have added the swimming component to the program. Now, we’ll start building on your swimming endurance.

date : April 3, 2006
We have used the past two months to build endurance and strength on the bike and will begin to incorporate swimming into the program.
date : March 5, 2006
comments : 1
We will continue to use the bike for cardio workouts for the next two months of the plan and then begin incorporating the other 2 disciplines included in the sport of triathlon.

date : January 30, 2006
comments : 16
This part of the program focuses on utilizing the bike for cardiovascular exercise and moderate strength training for low-impact training-especially good for starting out and/or having weight to lose.