Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Bike Shops/Bike Saddles - London Ontario Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2014-07-17 7:29 PM

User image

Subject: Bike Shops/Bike Saddles - London Ontario
Looking for a good bike store in London Ontario that has a bunch of test saddles. Specifically looking at ISM Adamo and Cobb saddles but open to any that are more comfortable than my current one!

Multisport Zone is no longer, so I need to find an alternative. Thanks!
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Bike Shops/Bike Saddles - London Ontario Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Bike insurance in Ontario

Started by mtx
Views: 1388 Posts: 5

2012-06-26 6:20 AM RVachon

Aqua-bike in Ontario?

Started by marvintpa
Views: 3033 Posts: 4

2011-09-20 6:56 PM tabbs

Best Pricing For Tri Bikes in Southwestern Ontario

Started by TheCrownsOwn
Views: 3791 Posts: 15

2011-06-29 3:49 PM mgalanter

biking laws in Ontario?

Started by marvintpa
Views: 3699 Posts: 6

2011-05-31 8:11 AM TheCrownsOwn

London Ontario Swim, Bike, Run, Triathlon Clubs... Pages: 1 2

Started by Jyles16
Views: 11401 Posts: 31

2009-05-18 8:45 PM katherinel
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 29, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Second in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : March 13, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 2
I cannot get comfortable without the nose of the saddle being tilted down. I have tried many different seats and had two professional fittings, but still have excessive numbness and discomfort.
date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
comments : 0
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).

date : September 9, 2008
author : FitWerx
Many things will influence your triathlon bike position, but if you are forced to set your position up on your own, there are several overall guidelines that should help.
date : January 29, 2007
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
When first going aero, your shop should begin by putting you in the least aggressive position. This means the aerobar pads will be almost level or just below the saddle.

date : March 5, 2006
author : Team BT
There was a long run from the water to the transition area at the London Tri but I quickly found my bike and headed out onto the road.
date : January 1, 2006
author : Ontherun
Tis the season to shop. These are a few of my plans when I go out looking for a new ride.

date : September 19, 2004
author : Machiavelo
Do you have a bicycle and do not know where to begin to find one if you do not? How should go about choosing a bicycle that will be best suited for your needs?