General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Meat Pie Tri Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-07 9:04 AM

User image

Bossier City
Subject: Meat Pie Tri
Fresh off of River Cities and in full swing preparing for the Meat Pie Tri at the end of September. Any other BT'ers planning to be there? Looks like a fun way to end the season.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Meat Pie Tri Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Natchitoches Meat Pie Tri 2012?

Started by duutri
Views: 2012 Posts: 3

2012-06-06 3:13 PM duutri

Meat Pie Tri

Started by Cajuntriguy
Views: 1767 Posts: 8

2009-09-24 9:59 PM providince

Meat Pie Tri 9/20/2008- Anyone?

Started by duutri
Views: 1017 Posts: 3

2008-07-22 11:10 AM duutri

Meat Pie Tri

Started by jase714
Views: 1263 Posts: 6

2005-09-14 10:13 PM splerph

Natchitoches Meat Pie Triathon

Started by lynda
Views: 1572 Posts: 14

2005-10-29 7:59 PM lynda
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 4, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Here is a great recipe to make a healthy pizza fit for a triathlete using thin crust, hummus, fresh vegetables, tomato sauce, lean meat and mozzarella cheese.

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : September 4, 2006
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Athletes have a different biochemistry than unfit people. Athletes are unlikely to experience an insulin surge that leads to overeating and “getting fat” from enjoying a potato with dinner.
date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.

date : April 3, 2006
author : mrakes1
comments : 7
There are tons of great diets out there for people who eat meat, but I can’t find anything for vegetarians. I also find that when I eat healthy, I am hungry all the time.