General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Zone3 Aspire men's tri wetsuit- XL (new)- $225 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-24 1:59 PM

New user

Subject: Zone3 Aspire men's tri wetsuit- XL (new)- $225
I bought this a couple of years ago but have never worn it. I thought I was going to get into tri's but really didn't. The cheapest I have found this online is $328.99. Here is the info:

The Zone3 Men's Aspire Triathlon Wetsuit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its 10/10 review in the 220 Triathlon Magazine. This flexible, buoyant and hydrodynamic wetsuit is as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits that cost twice as much. The Men's Aspire Triathlon Wetsuit is super-fast in the water and lightning-quick in transition. Use the Pro Speed Cuffs and downward zipper to blow through T1 and hit the road. Perform at the highest levels and look your very best in the amazing Men's Aspire Triathlon Wetsuit from Zone3.

Features & Benefits:

Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance
Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in
Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke, ensure maximum reach and to conserve energy
Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the chest down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle
Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course
3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed
Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily
Combining our recognized red cuffs with graphite back and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished style which looks as good on the rail as it does when being worn
Color: Black/Red (BRD)

XL 6'0"-6'5" or 183-196cm 202-220lbs or 92-100kg 44-48in or 112-127cm

Also comes with a mesh carrying bag.

Email me with any questions- cbwell at gmail

Edited by cbwelden 2014-08-28 9:39 AM

(zone3-men-s-aspire-triathlon-wetsuit-70.jpg)

(zone3-men-s-aspire-triathlon-wetsuit-66.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
zone3-men-s-aspire-triathlon-wetsuit-70.jpg (188KB - 6 downloads)
zone3-men-s-aspire-triathlon-wetsuit-66.jpg (54KB - 4 downloads)

2014-08-28 9:40 AM
in reply to: cbwelden

New user

Subject: RE: Zone3 Aspire men's tri wetsuit- XL (new)- $225
price reduction- $225.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Zone3 Aspire men's tri wetsuit- XL (new)- $225 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

XL Men's 19 Pipline Wetsuit. Never been used

Started by Wbarabas
Views: 924 Posts: 3

2013-09-01 8:08 AM Wbarabas

Xterra Wetsuits Vortex 3 Sleeveless - $75 + shipping, Men's XL

Started by em73
Views: 2218 Posts: 5

2011-05-30 4:48 PM em73

Brand New Profile Design Bionik 2 wetsuit Men's XL - $245

Started by swiftrobie
Views: 1404 Posts: 3

2011-04-19 12:43 PM bohdione

WTB XL Wetsuit Men's

Started by Boom808
Views: 1121 Posts: 2

2009-01-26 3:08 PM the bear

IRONMAN Sprint LJ Triathlon Wetsuit Men's size XL

Started by bubba76819
Views: 1168 Posts: 1

2007-10-21 9:32 PM bubba76819
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 28, 2010
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
Discussions on getting below 1:15 swim pace, how to get faster as a new swimmer, benefit of a wetsuit and sinking hips.

date : October 20, 2008
author : AndriaLL
comments : 1
It was literally seconds after I started swimming that I felt the tightness in my chest. I couldn’t get a deep breath in due to the tightness of my wetsuit. I was being strangled by my wetsuit...
date : September 3, 2008
author : Ontherun
The first video in this series will go through some wetsuit basics: what is a triathlon wetsuit, different styles, rules for racing with a wetsuit and wetsuit care and fit.

date : August 20, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
I'm doing my first tri Saturday. It starts at 7 AM and the forecast is calling for a high of 82 (air temp). Do I need to rush out and get a wetsuit?
date : July 7, 2008
author : Ron
This is a 'first impressions' review of the Fit2Race Sockeye Fullsuit. From a first wetsuit point-of-view, I was able to dramatically improve my pace over non-wetsuit swims.

date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"
date : August 7, 2007
author : newinboston
comments : 6
Some would say there are easier ways to get in shape, and they are probably right. My first worry was being able to squeeze into a wetsuit by race day.

date : November 27, 2005
author : Team BT
The toll of fate strikes as those with orange swim caps are beckoned to begin the journey. Ahhh, nothing like the feel of ice cold water seeping in your wetsuit to wake you up. GO!