General Discussion Triathlon Talk » How do I add a race to my planned races? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-31 10:15 PM

User image

Austin, TX
Subject: How do I add a race to my planned races?
I have a race coming up in December and I wanted to add it to my planned races, but it only allows me to create a race report. Is there some link to add the race to my planned races or do I just create the race report and fill it out when I am done?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » How do I add a race to my planned races? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Add on to my race nutrition plan...

Started by jessm
Views: 514 Posts: 2

2009-07-21 9:16 AM Nelg

Adding a race to race list

Started by hagakure
Views: 976 Posts: 5

2009-01-08 1:41 PM tcovert

Adding a Race to the Race Calendar

Started by jsttri
Views: 716 Posts: 3

2007-01-05 9:34 AM marmadaddy

Race Link Question - How to add new race?

Started by triangles
Views: 537 Posts: 6

2006-09-23 9:48 PM Ron

First Race Done - Race Report In

Started by Git-tRi-Done
Views: 1038 Posts: 6

2005-07-26 12:22 PM ryjammers
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 28, 2012
author : EnduRight
comments : 0
Iron distance racing depends on the three pillars of pacing, nutrition and mental outlook. Training these three areas can significantly improve your race.

date : December 27, 2011
author : Amy Kuitse
You may find your taper plan changing from week to week, based on how your body responds to the actual taper.
date : October 7, 2009
author : EnduranceFilms
comments : 1
Learn the important aspects of a successful pre-race nutrition plan including carbo-loading and eating the morning of the race.

date : October 7, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 3
Learn how to top off your muscles with energy during your race weekend taper! Carbo-load correctly and alleviate the possibility of GI distress by choosing the correct foods and when to eat them.
date : August 17, 2007
Use this guide as a tool to perfect your nutrition during all three disciplines in a triathlon. Because not everyone requires the same quantity of macronutrients, be sure to practice your plan.

date : February 12, 2007
Now is the time to practice, perfect and master your training and racing nutrition. Especially for the beginner triathlete, this is the time for developing an individualized nutrition plan.
date : July 17, 2005
author : Brandon Heflin
So how do you plan for a season? Below, I’ve created a simple five step process to use as a primer for season planning.

date : February 28, 2005
author : sherrick
A 26 week, 6 race series plan for faster performance. A SILVER/GOLD member plan.