Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2014-10-06 11:50 PM
in reply to: TheClaaaw

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tx
Subject: RE: Help Pick our babies name BT
write in vote: Cadence... could go with a K if you don't want to make the bike reference so obvious. I have a friend that did this... pure genius

2014-10-07 8:35 AM
in reply to: pistuo

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member

Originally posted by pistuo write in vote: Cadence... could go with a K if you don't want to make the bike reference so obvious. I have a friend that did this... pure genius

I like this for a girl!

2014-10-15 2:46 PM
in reply to: lisac957

User image

Pro
Houston
Carson gets my vote.
Please for the love of whatever is important to you no Kannon.

My first name is spelled many ways but my parents chose Keri. My middle name is Kadi after my Mom though her real name is Catherine. I have always felt my middle name was spelled wrong and am so very glad it is not my first name. An intentionally misspelled name is no fun.
2014-10-15 3:42 PM
in reply to: KeriKadi

User image

Master
Rio Rancho, NM

Originally posted by KeriKadi Carson gets my vote. Please for the love of whatever is important to you no Kannon. My first name is spelled many ways but my parents chose Keri. My middle name is Kadi after my Mom though her real name is Catherine. I have always felt my middle name was spelled wrong and am so very glad it is not my first name. An intentionally misspelled name is no fun.

I completely agree. My parents named me Terresa. Pronounced with a short "e" in the second syllable. Whenever someone needs to type/write my first name I just automatically start to spell it. My mother was being creative and I've spent the last 40-some-odd years dealing with it.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Help Pick our babies name BT Rss Feed  

of 2