BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 39

2015-02-19 1:22 PM
in reply to: Baowolf

User image

Subject: RE: Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN)
Thanks Baowolf, great to join this community...

Donner can get pretty cold, very Tahoe-ish, but not too bad in July although I did wear a wetsuit in my first attempt. That was a problem all it's own, the wetsuit, I had never trained in or even wore a wetsuit previously. No doubt a combination of anxiety, underpreparedness and at that time cigarette smoking caused me to feel this incredible constriction in my chest which seemed to worsen with every gasping breath I took. I haven't started yet, but soon I am going to begin training in the pool in a wetsuit to get used to the feel of it.

Are you talking the Donner HIM? All 3 events take place right there at west end beach with the swim of course in the lake, the bike up Donner Pass road and beyond and the run around the lake itself.

I don't know any of you yet, and of course you don't know me, but I need a little support and encouragement. This morning has been very tough, my 4 year old Beagle died suddenly from unknown causes. She showed no signs of illness or injury, did all of her normal routine last night, went out into the back yard this AM and a few minutes later was gone! Very Sad!!! I'm heartbroken as she was such a good and loyal dog. I've never lost an animal before and I'm not sure exactly how to express my grief, I guess that is why I am sharing here and with others.

2015-02-19 2:23 PM
in reply to: never DNF again

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
It sounds like you lost a member of your family. It is perfectly expected, even for men, that you go through a grief process for your dog. Not everyone will understand, but that is ok, your feelings are real and you just have to work through them over time. Life kinda sucks sometimes.

Practicing in the wetsuit should help, there is a tight feel to the wetsuit. A lot of triathlon is just doing it long enough to trust that your body will do what you ask of it on race day. The longer the race the more faith you have to have in the training. I would also recommend swimming in the lake once you get closer to race day. Cold water also can make you tighten up until you get used to it.

Getting breathless swimming at a slower pace comes from kicking too hard or from panic in the water due to not getting air when you want to get air. So kicking slower or working on rotation should help. Outside of that I was paniky, out of breath, breathing too much water, etc., when I was learning freestyle at age 40. My offside breathing now is the same way. I am out of breath after 50 yards offside and have to consciously slow down my stroke and focus on rotation on that side.
2015-02-19 3:00 PM

User image

Thank you Baowolf !

What do you mean by the offside?

I am learning to swim endurance at age 43 and also find myself breathless after about 75-100 m at this point. I have been practicing breathing every other stroke, always to the left. I do okay until I get some water in my mouth and don't exhale completely, then the rhythm gets all screwed up.

So much to think about in the pool- face down, rotate, kick, pull towards my groin, tighten my abs........I try all that then tell myself RELAX. That usually helps!
2015-02-19 6:50 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Ogallala, Nebraska
Sorry its been a while since I've posted. I'm slowly getting my biking going. The pool is still a struggle. I did run a 10K Saturday. My time was a bit over 5 minutes faster than last year (same race) and my average heart rate was 12 bpm less. I basically ran it at my targeted half marathon heart rate, so I was pretty pleased.

Supposed to have a 10 mile run Saturday that I had planned to do in Fort Collins when my wife and step-daughter are shopping for wedding dresses. Thanks to the predicted weather, we won't be going to Fort Collins and instead, I'll be running laps inside at the gym. Hopefully spring gets here and I can start running outside regularly. I can't hardly stand the sight of the treadmill any more.

I hope everyone is having good training!

Steve
2015-02-19 8:05 PM
in reply to: stevesflyshop

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Never DNF, so sorry for the loss of your beagle. I totally empathize...been there several times, and it is always hard. They are indeed family members, and we feel their passing deeply. It means that they were well loved. It has always comforted me to know that God also values them. These words have helped me a lot at those times, so I share them hoping they will comfort you as well: Genesis 9:16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” 17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

Rough time here as well. FIL is still in the hospital, and will likely be released tomorrow. Ongoing congestive heart failure and kidney failure issues. Pretty much everyone (doc's, memory care staff, etc.) are talking about hospice and end of life issues. Basically saying, "are you sure you want to keep bringing him back to the hospital". Also had a time with our oldest dog over the weekend. Thought it might be her time. Long night, emergency vet, etc. but she has bounced back remarkably the last couple of days.

Still walking when I can, but frankly, life is just a bit much at the moment to fit much other than work and all of the above in. A season for everything.
2015-02-19 9:07 PM
in reply to: squirt

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by squirt Never DNF, so sorry for the loss of your beagle. I totally empathize...been there several times, and it is always hard. They are indeed family members, and we feel their passing deeply. It means that they were well loved. It has always comforted me to know that God also values them. These words have helped me a lot at those times, so I share them hoping they will comfort you as well: Genesis 9:16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” 17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Rough time here as well. FIL is still in the hospital, and will likely be released tomorrow. Ongoing congestive heart failure and kidney failure issues. Pretty much everyone (doc's, memory care staff, etc.) are talking about hospice and end of life issues. Basically saying, "are you sure you want to keep bringing him back to the hospital". Also had a time with our oldest dog over the weekend. Thought it might be her time. Long night, emergency vet, etc. but she has bounced back remarkably the last couple of days. Still walking when I can, but frankly, life is just a bit much at the moment to fit much other than work and all of the above in. A season for everything.

Nothing to say but to send some light, hugs and  ju-ju. Reality is hard and sometimes, all we can do is think that you do what you can, and that is enough, both your FIL and your puppy know that.

2015-02-19 9:09 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by never DNF again Thanks Baowolf, great to join this community... Donner can get pretty cold, very Tahoe-ish, but not too bad in July although I did wear a wetsuit in my first attempt. That was a problem all it's own, the wetsuit, I had never trained in or even wore a wetsuit previously. No doubt a combination of anxiety, underpreparedness and at that time cigarette smoking caused me to feel this incredible constriction in my chest which seemed to worsen with every gasping breath I took. I haven't started yet, but soon I am going to begin training in the pool in a wetsuit to get used to the feel of it. Are you talking the Donner HIM? All 3 events take place right there at west end beach with the swim of course in the lake, the bike up Donner Pass road and beyond and the run around the lake itself. I don't know any of you yet, and of course you don't know me, but I need a little support and encouragement. This morning has been very tough, my 4 year old Beagle died suddenly from unknown causes. She showed no signs of illness or injury, did all of her normal routine last night, went out into the thback yard this AM and a few minutes later was gone! Very Sad!!! I'm heartbroken as she was such a good and loyal dog. I've never lost an animal before and I'm not sure exactly how to express my grief, I guess that is why I am sharing here and with others.

The loss of a pet is every bit as real as the loss of a human loved one. Grieving for them is every bit as valid. unconditional love is unconditional love.

2015-02-19 11:19 PM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
I say Offside breathing to mean the side that it is harder for you to breath on. Everyone has an easy side and a harder side. For me it is related to handedness and neck flexability which so probably related to handedness.
2015-02-20 7:30 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by squirt Never DNF, so sorry for the loss of your beagle. I totally empathize...been there several times, and it is always hard. They are indeed family members, and we feel their passing deeply. It means that they were well loved. It has always comforted me to know that God also values them. These words have helped me a lot at those times, so I share them hoping they will comfort you as well: Genesis 9:16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” 17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Rough time here as well. FIL is still in the hospital, and will likely be released tomorrow. Ongoing congestive heart failure and kidney failure issues. Pretty much everyone (doc's, memory care staff, etc.) are talking about hospice and end of life issues. Basically saying, "are you sure you want to keep bringing him back to the hospital". Also had a time with our oldest dog over the weekend. Thought it might be her time. Long night, emergency vet, etc. but she has bounced back remarkably the last couple of days. Still walking when I can, but frankly, life is just a bit much at the moment to fit much other than work and all of the above in. A season for everything.

You have to take care of yourself when life gets tough. Sending you some good energy from a far.

2015-02-20 2:38 PM

User image

Temple, Texas
Hi guys,

I hope it isn't too late to join the party! I'm on week 6 of my training and was just looking around and stumbled upon this! Great to have some knowledgeable support!

NAME: Lindsey

STORY: I'm 26. Started running in 2012 to lose weight and had lost 100 lbs by early 2013. Ran for a few years doing everything from 5ks to half marathons. Got into OCRs in 2013 and 2014.. and now I'm looking to get in on tris. I have had the goal to do a HIM for a year or so now (before I have even done a sprint, haha). I moved to central Texas in June of 2013 after living in South Florida my entire life. My boyfriend trains and does everything else with me.. I got him into running.. and now he's taking the plunge into tris with me.

FAMILY: I live with my boyfriend of 2 years and we have 3 cats.

CURRENT TRAINING: I've been using a training plan that I found on Garmin. I have a 910xt and chose the beginner sprint program with HR. I generally follow it (maybe not the running portions as much.. I feel comfortable in that area). We also do bootcamp classes (strength training) at least 3-4 times a week.. so we do two a days a lot.

2015 RACES: April 26 - HITS Marble Falls Sprint
May 9 - Spa Girl Tri in San Antonio
July 12 - Couples Tri in Austin and several other OCRs this year.. Tough Mudders, Battle frog, etc.

2014 RACES: We literally did 30-40 races last year.. everything from 5ks to half marathons to spartan races and tough mudders to a duathlon. Very busy year for us last year. haha

WEIGHT: I'm about 5'8 and cycle around 165. I've tried to get below 160, but never have been able to without killing myself... I figure my body is happy here. Also, I'm a weekday vegetarian.
2015-02-20 3:14 PM
in reply to: Lindzmich

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Welcome Lindsey. It sounds like you keep yourself pretty busy. A HIM is a significant race, long compared to a marathon. I find that when training for longer races Marathon/HIM/IM I can't do a lot of weight lifting because I am already putting in 18 to 27 hours of swim bike and run training. And my muscles just don't want anything else on their plate. That said a lite weight lifting once or twice a week, especially for balancing muscles is fine. It sounds like you will fit in nicely with our type A's and we will pair you with a stop and smell the flowers partner so you survive your training to get to the starting line. You don't really need to do HR training in your first year of Tri training, but you are certainly welcome to. Mostly the first year is building fitness, well at least for the first 4 months. It should take you 6-8 months to train for a HIM assuming you know how to swim and own a bike.

There are a few in here from TX and I will be coming down for IMTX in 3 months.

Speaking of HR training does anyone need a reminder on how to find their Bike and Run LTs?

2015-02-20 10:57 PM

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut

Hey guys and gals....

Been MIA for a bit. Life is hectic and let this group slip in my priority..  

Have not read through all the pages, will do soon... I do see people are getting on track, dealing with life, and helping each other out! A great group!

What have I been up to... ?

I missed the sign up for Patriot HIM - which sucks..  I thought I would have the $$ sooner. By the time i had the funds, it was sold out. I may need to go and visit, maybe even volunteer. Will see what Life brings.

That being said, I am looking to do the Martha's Vineyard HIM in September - Combining with a few extra vacation days for Tammy (wife) and I. She has been wanting to go back to M.V. and this seemed to work.

Right now I am training for a half marathon (Savin Rock) on March 21st. - I really thought it would be warmer and would have more time training outside. All my training has been on the treadmill.. getting faster (well, faster than I was last year on sprint tri's) and have been doing well. The day job hit me hard this week and I missed a few days. Longest day tomorrow - 10 miles. The plan I am following has me doing long runs +1 mile each week. Tomorrow 10, next week 11, then 12, then a taper week, then the run.    Another "longest yet" of 13.1 !!!

I have quite a few events lined up for the year..  and trying to get in the pool. I haven't been swimming past few weeks as I have been on the running plan.. A bunch of sprints, one Olympic distance, the century bike ride and finish the summer with the HIM.  

I did get an indoor trainer for Christmas and have put a few miles on that as well.

Still looking to lose a bit more weight, down to 188 - 18 lbs to goal of 170.

Looking forward to sharing more and hearing what you all are up to.

Again, sorry I haven't been around...  I do miss you guys and gals!

Best,
-Dennis

2015-02-21 8:46 AM
in reply to: Dennis B

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Carol, so sorry about all the issues hitting you all at once. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a parent when you are young, but I lost my mom at 52 and it was hard. I still miss her. You have been a wonderful DIL and it's a blessing to have quality time together before the inevitable.

Welcome Lindsey - congrats on your weight loss.

Dennis - I put off registering for Patriot HIM out of concern that I'd not be ready and would have thrown my money away. In my case I've not been ready for the oly's I've planned so it probably was realistic.

Am doing really well with hitting the gym - trying to do slow and steady work, keeping my HR down to build a fitness foundation. Running 5 min. clips at 11:30 pace. Feels easy but my HR shoots up so not upping the speed. Actually hit the pool twice (I hate the pool). Feel like the techniques I learned last year at still there - working on getting that feel for the water and pulling. Just doing 50m over and over. Just did 500m but I'm going to trust that consistency will build that base and I'll be ready to hit it hard in a month or so.
I'm feeling like after a few summers of disappointing sprints this is the year I will fly over the line of my first oly. Going from an xl to a med is training in a new body - overcoming the extra weight is one less struggle - it is really different and wonderful.

Steve - am I right to go by HR and not perceived effort when building a baseline fitness. Like some people have a high pain threshold I feel like I could push myself a whole lot more, but have read that you want to results to come with maintenance of lower HR.

Mitzi
2015-02-21 12:01 PM
in reply to: MuscleMomma

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Thanks Robin & Mitzi. Much appreciate the kind words, prayers and thoughts. It's really just more of the same that's been going on for quite a while. Just with the docs indicating that his decline has accelerated some and any alternatives are not good/viable at his age. At 96, he has lived a remarkably good and healthy life.

Welcome to our newest members. Great to see new folks, as well as the old timers here. I do wonder how Mike D and Jay are doing. Given the weather in their part of the country, I'm guessing that there has been no outdoor training for quite a while.

Steve, excited that you are coming to Texas! Any chance you will be coming through DFW?

So, my hubby appears to have piriformis syndrome....just like I did a while back. He went to the doc for anti-inflammatories and will start some PT next week. Cowtown HM is a week from Sunday, and is to be his first. Very proud of him for following the training plan and really, really hoping he makes the starting line.

2015-02-21 1:38 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Hi All. I've been MIA for a short time and it's not because of training.

Welcome Never DNF and Lindsay. So sorry about the loss of your beagle Never DNF. Pets are part of the family and it hurts horrible when we lose them. So sorry for you. Lindsay, you sound like a total machine. And congrats on the amazing weight loss!

Carol, hate to hear that about your FIL! I hope that he will continue to bounce back. And hope K is able to not only start but to complete Cowtown.

Welcome back Dennis. You have a lot going on!

Mitzi, I know that Steve and others train by HR and Mark Allen was big into it too. I found that, for whatever reason, my HR is very high. When I had my Garmin, I started out on an easy run one day and was instantly at 196. Scared the punk out of me! I recalibrated and then tried again and was still high. Loaned my Garmin to others and they were normal. Did some research to make sure I was going to die and then stopped using HR since it stressed me so much. So all that being said, I go by perceived effort now. But that's me.

I've still been doing my little core sessions but I've just been a total bum. The weather is too cold for me so the only "training" I'm doing is setting up my race schedule. Still doing my Monday training groups at the church but the only faithful have been walking so I walk with them.

Tomorrow our town has a 4 mile Krispy Kreme challenge where they run 2 miles, eat a dozen donuts, and then run back. I decided I'm going to go watch it. May be a total bust and I'm sure it' will be gross. But I think I'll go to KK, watch the eating techniques, and then run back along the route and watch what happens. Yes, I read some RR and know that I have to be very careful where I run after those people have eaten those donuts.
2015-02-21 7:55 PM
in reply to: Pink Socks

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Generally you get into shape just doing perceived effort and maybe by pace or mph. If you are looking to PR, BQ or some such and really want to up your speed after having established a solid base for 3 months you can establish heart rate zones and train in them. Longer runs are in the high z2 to low z3 range, half mile repeats are high z4 to LT. Your bike and run HR zones are different. You need to test each separately. And yes when I am running at a HR of 175 that is a 6 mpm pace, but some in our group are just jogging along at a 10:00 mpm pace, HR differs drastically between people. For me I am LT 175 on the run and 165 ish on the bike. So running 155 is comfortable 163 is IM pacing, 167 is marathon pace, 175 is 5k pace.

2015-02-21 8:03 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by Baowolf Generally you get into shape just doing perceived effort and maybe by pace or mph. If you are looking to PR, BQ or some such and really want to up your speed after having established a solid base for 3 months you can establish heart rate zones and train in them. Longer runs are in the high z2 to low z3 range, half mile repeats are high z4 to LT. Your bike and run HR zones are different. You need to test each separately. And yes when I am running at a HR of 175 that is a 6 mpm pace, but some in our group are just jogging along at a 10:00 mpm pace, HR differs drastically between people. For me I am LT 175 on the run and 165 ish on the bike. So running 155 is comfortable 163 is IM pacing, 167 is marathon pace, 175 is 5k pace.

hmmmm You may have used up you quota of acronyms here.

2015-02-21 10:37 PM

Hello Folks,

I'd love to join the group, if it's still open. I've only recently found BT and have just worked up the nerve to both join a group (here) and register for my first tri (Ottawa, in June). I've been trying to read up but as a total novice, I have a ton of questions
2015-02-21 10:38 PM
in reply to: aturnbul

Oops, forgot my name: Olley.
2015-02-21 11:55 PM

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut

Hello all!

The cold / snow needs to stop. Rough day on the treadmill.. 

I did finish the 10 miles, needed to walk (a lot) / jog on the second hour. Killed all the "relative" speed gains I have made over the past few weeks. This week was tough as I missed 2 training days.

My training log is up to date. for 2015. Here are January's totals

Swim: 1h 50m - 1936 Yd
Bike: 3h 01m - 40.6 Mi
Run: 11h 39m - 48.3 Mi

QUESTION -> Trying to lose weight (limited calories) and a long run just don't mix? Any suggestions welcome. I am eating / drinking during the long runs on the treadmill and I need to "break" as these cannot go for longer than 60 minutes + 5 cool down. I go refill my water bottle in between 60 minutes sets.

I have 4 weeks left. 2 training weeks, 2 taper weeks, then the HM..

Hello to all the new members, and especially those returning from 2014! Great things ahead for 2015 - we are going to ROCK BT!

-Dennis

2015-02-22 3:23 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
If anyone isn't following the language I am using to describe things, just ask. There is a ton of language in triathlon.

On that topic, for our beginners (not our veterans) tell me how the following terms relate to triathlon: wetsuit stripper, massage, GU, hottub,aspirin, and Imodium, yellow card, red card, time-out tent, drafting (when is it legal when not).

Some vocabulary for our new folks, do you know what these mean? T1, T2, Z1, Z2.... Z5, LT, Brick, fartleg, repeats, swim ladder (not for salmon), HIM, IM, Oly, HM, Mary, trisuit, tribike (not tricycle) verses roadbike, aerobottle (not baby bottle), marathon stick, foam roller, shoulder impingement, planer fascialis (spelling?), Infinit, perpendium.

Todays run times: 9:19, 8:26, 8:24, 8:26, 8:29, 8:29, 8:40, 8:45, 8:57, 9:05, 9:16, 9:45, 10:04, 9:58, 9:49. So you can see that this different than last week's run in that I was unable to maintain pace after mile 10 and dropped past my 9:30 slow speed mark. This is actually just fatigue as it is the last hard workout before a recovery week. My long run in 2 weeks should hopefully be better when rested. I did work through the dark miles to pick it up a touch at the end.

Edited by Baowolf 2015-02-23 12:32 AM

2015-02-23 4:08 PM

User image

New user
Steve : I'd like a reminder on how to do LT testing. So you suggest doing the test after 3 months of base running? I also have a high HR when running, so the 220-age formula does not work for me. I've had max HR of 198 on races, and I was far from going all out... For now I do run with PE as I am starting again running (or TRYING to, if this extreme cold can stop!!!!) And I am happy to report I know every single acronym & geeky terms you mentioned in your posts... is that good?

Welcome Olley, are you actually from / living in Ottawa? Nice to have a fellow canadian in here!
Welcome to all others as well!

Not a good week last week. I did redeem myself last weekend though, but I learned that I cannot go to a hot yoga class on minimal breakfast. Became lightheaded and had to sit down for a while

I must admit I am fed up with this winter. Considering buying a treadmill or subscribe to a gym for lunch hour runs... bleh

2015-02-23 4:43 PM
in reply to: isabella969

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Dennis - good luck on weight loss. I did it by going very low cal/low carb, but did no exercise - to preserve muscle and keep appetite down. Worked out 90 minutes today including some running. Drove right over to Subway for a 6 inch roast beef on whole wheat. Haven't done bread (potatoes, rice) in a long time. If I had a bite of bread I'd be sorry as it felt doughy. This time it tasted wonderful!

Training is not a good time to think about weightloss, you are fueling your body. One tip is to do whatever diet you choose and then add fuel for pre and post workouts. Make the fueling separate from your diet.

I'm trying to figure out how many grams of carbs I need to replenish my cells after a workout and be ready for the next workout without eating enough to replace all the calories I burned. If I burn 400 cals I don't want to replace 400 cals, just what I need to recover well. I'm just going to go by how I feel and I'll see what happens with my weight.

Good luck,
Mitzi
2015-02-23 5:28 PM
in reply to: isabella969

Thank you, Isabella. No, I'm not from Ottawa although my wife and I visit frequently. I'm originally from Newfoundland but now live about an hour and a half south of Ottawa in northern NY. Like you, we've been suffering a cold and snowy winter. But we have a Precor elliptical and a bike trainer so winter isn't quite so bad. I've really enjoyed the walking without all the slush and filth this winter.

A little background on me. I'm a 6' 4", 57 year old diabetic with arthritis in both knees and my lower back. Current weight is about 10 pounds into the "overweight" category. I've done plenty of open water swimming (some events more than 6 miles but that was awhile ago) and my PR for 25 miles on a road bike is just above 1:40. I walk 3-6 miles daily (except for bitterly cold days) with our dog.

I've never done any form of triathlon but I love swimming and biking and I used to love running (before I ruined my knees) so it seems a natural fit. I don't think I'll ever be competitive as a triathlete, but that's just fine. I really want to enjoy the people, the events, the training and my health. From everything I've read and heard, the world of triathlon sounds wonderful. My doctor thinks triathlon would be great for me except he doesn't want me trying to run 6 miles or more daily (he's a marathoner). In fact, he wants me to walk/run - sort of a modified Galloway - and that feels right to me.

Two weeks ago, I promised myself I'd really do and Olympic tri this summer so I've registered for the Ottawa River in June. As a complete novice, I have so many questions and I'll admit to being excited and nervous.

Now my first question: Is using an elliptical, a bike trainer and walking a reasonable start for serious training for an event in June? A typical workout is currently 3-6 miles walking plus one of: cycling 13-21 miles or swimming 1250-1750m. I'd say I've been doing this for five days a week for the last three weeks (no records before that).

Thanks for your patience and advice. Please let me know if I'm asking too much.
2015-02-23 5:45 PM

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Hey Aturnbul -- Sounds like you are building a good base for your training. How is your cycling speed? Swim speed? I have lived with type 1 diabetes for over 20 years. Are you type 1 or type 2? On insulin? Only share if you want to, but I always enjoy comparing notes with others.

We're frozen here in north Texas at the moment due to sleet and freezing rain last night/this morning. Work was even called off today, yippee!!!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 39

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Baowolf

Started by Baowolf
Views: 4 Posts: 1

2014-05-17 11:46 PM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.