BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 19

2015-02-11 11:27 AM
in reply to: Ted Conroy

User image

Pro
Wisconsin near the Twin Cities metro
Subject: RE: Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN)

Originally posted by Ted Conroy
Originally posted by Birkierunner

Time to ask those race day questions you've always had but were afraid to ask......

I lack basic coordination on the bike. Thoughts on the following: 1) Shoes pre-attached to pedals 2) Flying Mount/dismount I feel ready to fall when I reach for the water bottle.

Here is a good example why I would never...ever...ever recommend shoes pre-attached to pedals and flying mount to beginner triathletes.  Its not only dangerous for you, but you may take out a competitor as well.   Disclaimer - do not pay attention to the flying dismount photo in my avatar

2015-02-11 4:26 PM
in reply to: Birkierunner

User image

LOL. That's some video.

I have never been a flying mount guy. Even though I can do it in practice, race day tends to be crazy. With wave starts, there is normally traffic leaving T1. Also, my legs are usually a bit wobbly coming out of the water. i do keep the shoes on pedals when dismounting. That part seems to go smoother.

Also, WTC has banned shoes in pedals for AGers, correct?
2015-02-12 7:35 AM
in reply to: StevenC

User image

I love the commentary of the guy holding the camera...

"What are they doing?" LOL
2015-02-12 8:22 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by StevenC LOL. That's some video. I have never been a flying mount guy. Even though I can do it in practice, race day tends to be crazy. With wave starts, there is normally traffic leaving T1. Also, my legs are usually a bit wobbly coming out of the water. i do keep the shoes on pedals when dismounting. That part seems to go smoother. Also, WTC has banned shoes in pedals for AGers, correct?

Correct, no shoes in pedals for Ironman.  You must have your shoes in your T1 bag prior to the start of the race.  You will drop off your transition bags on Saturday and can put them in the bag then (recommended - prevents forgetting them), or during the short window of time on race morning when you can access your transition bags for any last minute items.

2015-02-12 9:13 AM

User image

Those videos were exactly my fear. I've only done 3 races to this point. 2 were sprints and had very strict rules about stopping and mounting your bike at the transition point. The other was the NYC Tri, and, well; there's no way that was gonna fly with them. You enter the course on a 13% graded ramp and exit on a similar declining one. I believe they outlawed it.

I'll stick to pedals on the feet for now and do some water bottle drills.
2015-02-12 10:52 AM
in reply to: Ted Conroy

User image

Cypress, Texas

Wow...I didn't even know there was such thing as a flying mount or that you could put on bike shoes that were already in the pedals while on the move.  

The only Triathlon I have ever done was 7 years ago.  I never got in the pool once to train leading up to that event (or for several year previous for that matter).  I think that I took a few bike rides (5-8 miles) about 3 months out, but then decided to train with pure running.  

I opted to change out the pedals on the loaner bike that I borrowed for the race from the clip in type pedals (I didn't even have bike shoes and wasn't about to try them for the first time in a race) to standard pedals.  I figured that using the same shoes to cycle and run would save me 30 seconds in the transition zones.  I wondered why everyone else was getting out of the T1 in under a minute and I was over 2 minutes.  I have a lot to learn.  :-)

As far as race day questions go...I don't know enough about Triathlons to have formed many questions yet.  I guess any type of over view on how the logistics of a 70.3 Triathlon are different from running a Marathon would be helpful to me as well as an over view of how the 90 minutes before the race are typically spent (warm-ups, gear checks, fueling, potty breaks, mental preparations, etc)?  Also, how are aid station run.  Do volunteers hold paper cups out and say "water", "sport drink",  for people as they zip through at 20 mph on their bike? :-)  

2015-02-13 1:21 PM

User image

First OWS of the year this morning. Better get in there with a race in 3 weeks. Beautiful day, it's going to be >80 today. Water still a bit cold, 61 but still used short sleeve. took a few minutes to get used to it and get HR down. Plan was to go easy for 1/3, moderate for 1/3 and hard for last 1/3. I felt pretty comfortable and ended up doing 2200 yards in 34 minutes for roughly a 1:31 pace. I felt very fresh after and know I could push more. This is a good 10-15 sec faster per 100 than last year. Hoping to race my 70.3s in the 33:xx range and the goal for IMAZ of <1:10 is within reach.

I need a new sleeveless wetsuit. Current was a cheap Zoot and is starting to fall apart after 3 years. And the zipper digs into my neck. I have a sleeved Xterra Vector but they are so prone to ripping. Used 3 times and have a bunch of small tears.

Anybody recommend a good sleeveless? Just starting to research this so any advice welcome.
2015-02-13 4:16 PM

User image

Pro

Steve, glad you didn't run into any of those young great white sharks you mentioned to me.  Are you going with sleeveless purely from a comfort standpoint?  A full suit is always going to be faster in the water, especially for those of us that are swim-challenged.

2015-02-13 4:29 PM

User image

No sharks. Just surfers.

Yes, comfort. I have tried a several sleeved suits but have never been able to get fully comfortable. Have only used below 60 degrees. Been reading a bunch about 2 piece suits and may look at that open. Supposed to be a little less constricting and also can switch between vest and full sleeve based on temp. Thoughts?
2015-02-13 5:49 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

That's interesting... I didn't know sleeved-suits are faster. How much of a difference are we talking for a 1:10 IM swimmer?

Steve, I have the cheapest Xterra sleeveless, and I've never swam in anything else, so I can't compare, but it's comfortable, and I've had it since 2010 and never had any issues. 

2015-02-13 6:50 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by StevenC No sharks. Just surfers. Yes, comfort. I have tried a several sleeved suits but have never been able to get fully comfortable. Have only used below 60 degrees. Been reading a bunch about 2 piece suits and may look at that open. Supposed to be a little less constricting and also can switch between vest and full sleeve based on temp. Thoughts?

Steve, everything I have read says sleeved is faster.  One of our local elite  tri athletes that was on the Canadian National Swim Team (he had a 48 minute swim split at IM WI and qualified for Kona) put together this article comparing sleeved and sleeveless wetsuits.   Not as scientific as some others might demand, but it does have some interesting information.  I don't know anything about 2 piece suits so can't really provide any advice there.  I heart my Blue Seventy Helix wetsuit.

2015-02-13 11:18 PM
in reply to: BlueBoy26

User image

Master
Elgin, IL
Just my thoughts on Race Day …

90 min before, get to transition early to get your bike in the spot and lay out your gear, check tires. Make sure you absolutely know where you bike/spot is coming in from swim in and from Bike in …. SO, SO easy to being running around transition trying to find your bike and gear. Walk your process to make sure you have it down. Try to spot something to locate your spot … a tree, balloon, etc. Check out where the bike out and run out overheards are so you know where you are going. Lay out your gear in the order you will use it … bike shoes, helmet, glass, etc up front, run shoes, hat, etc behind.

You only get about 1 foot wide by about 1-2 foot long to lay everything out. The area is really small. Bring water bottle to wash feet if necessary is running from sand.

When kicked out of transition for swim, grab wetsuit, goggles, cap and hydration and nutrition to go to swim. Could be waiting awhile.

Bike aid stations … slow down and get to the right people will hand you bottles and any gels. Be careful and pay attention to other riders. I am a hog and grabbed about 4 bottles per aid station at Muncie this year … 2 to drink the other 2 waters to dump on myself for cooling. It is tricky to grab that much. You can drop garbage at the beginning and end of aid stations, watch the signs, you will get a penalty if done before or after.

Run aid stations … at IM brand races, you will have them EVERY mile and they are a complete buffet!!! Liquids, gels, fruit, pretzels, ice, sponges, just about anything you will need. Porta potties every miles as well!!! They will hand out cups just like marathon and pop and water as well.
2015-02-13 11:23 PM

User image

Master
Elgin, IL
I hope your surgery goes well. I was offered a cortisone shot a few months ago and opted no … I will be in tears just looking at the needle. I don't hurt all the time, just need to really watch my form and I am OK. Now that I have totally back off fly, I get sore, but not bad. Masters will be over in about 2 months ...
2015-02-14 10:41 AM
in reply to: carrie639

User image

Expert

Happy Saturday!

I"m back from another trip- this was a meeting in Park City.  I actually worked out all three days I was there- that might be a record .  Just the hotel gym- 2 runs (1 hills, 1 intervals) and a 30 min spin bike (I was very happy they had a regular bike rather than a recumbent).  

Bike and weights today; long run (7 miles) tomorrow.

I have a question for the group about running- when you all are running, do you keep your core engaged the whole time?  I'm trying to work on this- I think my core is pretty lazy when I run, and I think it's contributing to my glute/ham injury.  

2015-02-14 2:31 PM
in reply to: momandmd

User image

Cypress, Texas

Originally posted by carrie639 Just my thoughts on Race Day … 90 min before, get to transition early to get your bike in the spot and lay out your gear, check tires. Make sure you absolutely know where you bike/spot is coming in from swim in and from Bike in …. SO, SO easy to being running around transition trying to find your bike and gear. Walk your process to make sure you have it down. Try to spot something to locate your spot … a tree, balloon, etc. Check out where the bike out and run out overheards are so you know where you are going. Lay out your gear in the order you will use it … bike shoes, helmet, glass, etc up front, run shoes, hat, etc behind. You only get about 1 foot wide by about 1-2 foot long to lay everything out. The area is really small. Bring water bottle to wash feet if necessary is running from sand. When kicked out of transition for swim, grab wetsuit, goggles, cap and hydration and nutrition to go to swim. Could be waiting awhile. Bike aid stations … slow down and get to the right people will hand you bottles and any gels. Be careful and pay attention to other riders. I am a hog and grabbed about 4 bottles per aid station at Muncie this year … 2 to drink the other 2 waters to dump on myself for cooling. It is tricky to grab that much. You can drop garbage at the beginning and end of aid stations, watch the signs, you will get a penalty if done before or after. Run aid stations … at IM brand races, you will have them EVERY mile and they are a complete buffet!!! Liquids, gels, fruit, pretzels, ice, sponges, just about anything you will need. Porta potties every miles as well!!! They will hand out cups just like marathon and pop and water as well.

Thanks!  That is really a big help!!!

Originally posted by momandmd

I have a question for the group about running- when you all are running, do you keep your core engaged the whole time?  I'm trying to work on this- I think my core is pretty lazy when I run, and I think it's contributing to my glute/ham injury.  

When I am running I focus on two things 1) Staying relaxed 2) Form.

I am still learning the forum lingo but assume that by "keeping your core engaged" you mean that your stomach is flexed or tight.  This is the opposite of what I would want to do.  Any muscles that you are using that you don't need to use is making you a less efficient runner.  You want your frame to support you when running not muscles.   If you keep your head up, you back upright, and your shoulders back you should find your sweet spot to where you are balanced and your core can relax.   If your head is down, your shoulder are rolled forward, and you are leaning over then that is usually a sign of fatigue.  A strong core can keep you going for a while but you will continue to ware out if you can't get back into good form. 

So...what is good form?  If you don't know, do some speed work and see what your body does.  You can't sprint with your body bent forward, with your hands down to your knees, or shoulders huddled in, etc.  As you progress from a jog to a sprint you will probably see your arms come up and your frame straighten out.  If you work on keeping you upper body closer to what it does in a sprint then you should be on the right track for running efficiently at longer distances.  

Again...stay relaxed.  Let the shoulders stay loose, let you face muscles stay loose (one coach even suggested that we let our tongue hanging out and lap like a dog), keep your hands and fore arms loose, etc.    

2015-02-14 3:06 PM

User image

Originally posted by StevenC No sharks. Just surfers. Yes, comfort. I have tried a several sleeved suits but have never been able to get fully comfortable. Have only used below 60 degrees. Been reading a bunch about 2 piece suits and may look at that open. Supposed to be a little less constricting and also can switch between vest and full sleeve based on temp. Thoughts?

Steve, everything I have read says sleeved is faster.  One of our local elite  tri athletes that was on the Canadian National Swim Team (he had a 48 minute swim split at IM WI and qualified for Kona) put together this article comparing sleeved and sleeveless wetsuits.   Not as scientific as some others might demand, but it does have some interesting information.  I don't know anything about 2 piece suits so can't really provide any advice there.  I heart my Blue Seventy Helix wetsuit.

Thanks. That's a nice suit. a little pricey. if I knew I would love it might be worth the investment. TriLab having a 20% off sale. May run over later today to try on some. I know they carry Blue Seventy, HUUB and also some of the DeSoto. Been eyeing their 2 pieces. Everyone on ST raves about them and they will take them back if you try and don't like.

Will keep you all posted.

2015-02-15 6:35 PM

User image

Tallinn, Estonia
Hi there, hopefully will fit one more, would be happy to join

NAME: Andre

STORY: For starters, like to mention I´m from Estonia, which is a small country in Europe, just below Finland, found out about triathlons when I was in the army ( it´s mandatory here ! ) and we went to help out on a race as volunteers, giving out drinks or holding the traffic where needed. It seemed like such a challenge, so made a bet with friend that when the service is over, I´ll buy a bike and compete in one of those ! So started running again, cause that was the only option we had available and in may 2011 it was over and from the money I had put aside, bought a bike, hadn´t owned one for close to 8 years. My first race was an Olympic distance that I finished in 2:38:59 and I was hooked !!! After that I got a proper racing suit and did some sprints as well, and the next year did a HIM on my own with the help of my father, because we only get one change in a year to have a go at that distance and I was working ! But it was awesome, all by myself one a made up race course near my hometown and managed a 5h40min finish.
Last year didn´t do any tris because of work and thought I´d travel while I´m still young and came to Australia for a year. Flew in to Cairns with a plan to work on a mango farm but didn´t get the job, because the farmer made just empty promises and places were already filled out.
Started looking jobs in the city and found one just before christmas ( had been here for 3 weeks by that time ) and soon after that discovered the Cairns Ironman and it just clicked. When else then not now, still had 22 weeks till the race, so it looked promising

FAMILY STATUS: Single

CURRENT TRAINING: Still have 16 weeks till the A race, so full speed ahead, mostly going by a plan by the former New Zealand international triathlete John Newsom, that changeses a bit after every four weeks.

2015 RACES: Planning to find an olympic distance race near here somewhere in april.
Ironman Cairns in june 14th
Trismile triathlon in the beginning of august ( back in Estonia ) 1/100/10 km race
SEB marathon ( EST ) in september

WEIGHTLOSS: In this heat and humidity it´s actually hard to keep anything on, so trying to eat enough to stay around 70kg.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I´ll definetly have questions on the way and would really like some feedback from others, because I´m not only in a new city but on a big island where I´ve never set foot before, so really don´t know any athletes and pretty sure, it´s going to be a windy road, both mentaly and physically.
2015-02-15 8:26 PM
in reply to: momandmd

User image

Extreme Veteran

Hi Andre. That's awesome that you did your own half-iron!

momandmd (sorry I don't remember your name; I'm going to put mine in my signature to try to help with this) -- I don't know exactly what you mean by keeping your core engaged, but I am just about always thinking about my form. For running, I think of one string pulling me up from my crown and another pulling me forward from my pelvis. I suppose that engages my core. There was recently a short Endurance Nation podcast on running form, might be worth listening to on a run sometime.

2015-02-15 10:49 PM
in reply to: Andrep

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Andrep Hi there, hopefully will fit one more, would be happy to join NAME: Andre AGE: 25 STORY: For starters, like to mention I´m from Estonia, which is a small country in Europe, just below Finland, found out about triathlons when I was in the army ( it´s mandatory here ! ) and we went to help out on a race as volunteers, giving out drinks or holding the traffic where needed. It seemed like such a challenge, so made a bet with friend that when the service is over, I´ll buy a bike and compete in one of those ! So started running again, cause that was the only option we had available and in may 2011 it was over and from the money I had put aside, bought a bike, hadn´t owned one for close to 8 years. My first race was an Olympic distance that I finished in 2:38:59 and I was hooked !!! After that I got a proper racing suit and did some sprints as well, and the next year did a HIM on my own with the help of my father, because we only get one change in a year to have a go at that distance and I was working ! But it was awesome, all by myself one a made up race course near my hometown and managed a 5h40min finish. Last year didn´t do any tris because of work and thought I´d travel while I´m still young and came to Australia for a year. Flew in to Cairns with a plan to work on a mango farm but didn´t get the job, because the farmer made just empty promises and places were already filled out. Started looking jobs in the city and found one just before christmas ( had been here for 3 weeks by that time ) and soon after that discovered the Cairns Ironman and it just clicked. When else then not now, still had 22 weeks till the race, so it looked promising FAMILY STATUS: Single CURRENT TRAINING: Still have 16 weeks till the A race, so full speed ahead, mostly going by a plan by the former New Zealand international triathlete John Newsom, that changeses a bit after every four weeks. 2015 RACES: Planning to find an olympic distance race near here somewhere in april. Ironman Cairns in june 14th Trismile triathlon in the beginning of august ( back in Estonia ) 1/100/10 km race SEB marathon ( EST ) in september WEIGHTLOSS: In this heat and humidity it´s actually hard to keep anything on, so trying to eat enough to stay around 70kg. WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I´ll definetly have questions on the way and would really like some feedback from others, because I´m not only in a new city but on a big island where I´ve never set foot before, so really don´t know any athletes and pretty sure, it´s going to be a windy road, both mentaly and physically.

Welcome to the group Andre!!

2015-02-15 11:11 PM

User image

Jim,
How did you injure your shoulder? Is your doc a sports medicine specialist?
Not sure where you're located but I would definitely try to get the advice of a sports medicine doc about if doing your race is realistic or will it cause more long term damage? If you have surgery in March and race in june do you have 3 months? You may be recovered to do your race but not able to train much for the swim portion especially the first 6 wks post surgery sounds like?
Can you transfer to a later IM with the insurance? I think Boulder is still open? ) Its not until August!

Well, I went through the MRI process for my shoulder last Wed and went to the doctor on Friday to go over the results.  He barely even had the door closed and hadn't even sat down yet before blurting out "yeah, you've got a complete tear of the labrum".  The labrum is essentially fibrous tissue around the ball and socket joint of the shoulder.  I asked whether rehab alone would suffice and he wasn't very encouraging on that strategy and he recommended surgery.  Nice.  Due to my schedule and schedules of a couple surgeons I can't even get a consultation until March 2 so I'm guessing surgery will be in mid-March.  I've got a 50km x-c ski marathon in 2 weeks that I am definitely not going to miss (this will be my 18th year of doing that race) so I will see how I do with one good arm.  Its gonna be tough but I simply am not going to NOT do it.  This puts racing IM Couer d'Alene in June in jeopardy and I will have to wait and see.  I purchased the cancellation insurance (first time doing that ironically) so I assume that surgery would be a valid excuse to ask for the refund.  Luckily I can still run and ride the computrainer so its not a total loss but swimming is out for a while.  Recovery is supposed to be 6 weeks post-surgery and full recovery in 3-4 months.

2015-02-16 11:08 AM
in reply to: marathongirl21

User image

Pro

Originally posted by marathongirl21 Jim, How did you injure your shoulder? Is your doc a sports medicine specialist? Not sure where you're located but I would definitely try to get the advice of a sports medicine doc about if doing your race is realistic or will it cause more long term damage? If you have surgery in March and race in june do you have 3 months? You may be recovered to do your race but not able to train much for the swim portion especially the first 6 wks post surgery sounds like? Can you transfer to a later IM with the insurance? I think Boulder is still open? ) Its not until August!

Well, I went through the MRI process for my shoulder last Wed and went to the doctor on Friday to go over the results.  He barely even had the door closed and hadn't even sat down yet before blurting out "yeah, you've got a complete tear of the labrum".  The labrum is essentially fibrous tissue around the ball and socket joint of the shoulder.  I asked whether rehab alone would suffice and he wasn't very encouraging on that strategy and he recommended surgery.  Nice.  Due to my schedule and schedules of a couple surgeons I can't even get a consultation until March 2 so I'm guessing surgery will be in mid-March.  I've got a 50km x-c ski marathon in 2 weeks that I am definitely not going to miss (this will be my 18th year of doing that race) so I will see how I do with one good arm.  Its gonna be tough but I simply am not going to NOT do it.  This puts racing IM Couer d'Alene in June in jeopardy and I will have to wait and see.  I purchased the cancellation insurance (first time doing that ironically) so I assume that surgery would be a valid excuse to ask for the refund.  Luckily I can still run and ride the computrainer so its not a total loss but swimming is out for a while.  Recovery is supposed to be 6 weeks post-surgery and full recovery in 3-4 months.

There was no one traumatic event that caused the tear..it appears to be just overuse due to a lot of swimming and changing my stroke this winter I imagine.  The doctor is a sports medicine specialist so I trust him.  I don't think there's any way my swim will be competitive for a June Ironman.  That puts even more pressure on the bike and run to try to qualify for Kona.  I've already told my wife I want to transfer to IM Mont-Tremblant but it may take some more "negotiations" with the family schedule

2015-02-17 6:20 AM

User image

Tallinn, Estonia
Have a question about nutrition, at this point I´m training more then 10 hours a week, so it´ll add up on the calories burnt ! So I summed up the daily intake and found that it´s usually around 2500 +/- 200. I wheigh around 70 kg (154pounds) and am 182cm ( 5`11" ), I don´t feel hungry but should I still be thinking about eating more ? Or maybe just try to up the intake on those longer days if it even makes any difference on recovery or performance the next day ...
2015-02-17 9:17 AM

User image

I'm a believer in smaller more frequent meals (snacks) over large meals at the usual 3x per day. It is hard for me to follow my own advice to be honest but I do feel better when I do. I try also to avoid processed flour and refined sugars. While not going quite as far as Paleo or any other "diet" I try to eat healthy and as much organic as possible. I have a rule, if I can't pronounce the ingredients I shouldn't eat it. When training heavily (which I haven't done in a year) I will have a healthy snack every 2 hours. Personally, I find that if I wait until I feel "hungry" I have waited too long to eat. I'm not saying I eat large meals frequently though. A typical day for me:

7am cup of coffee and a green/fruit smoothie
9am piece of fruit or granola or yogurt
1130 lunch (sandwich, fruit)
2pm salty crunchy snack or fruit
5pm healthy dinner
7pm fruit

I also created my own "sports" drink that worked really well in the hot southern US climate where I used to live. I mix this in my 22oz sports bottle.
Fill 2/3 full with water. Add teaspoon of salt. Fill up with dark grape juice (no added sugars, no preservatives, 100% juice). This worked well for me being a heavy sweater and prone to dehydration.
2015-02-17 10:03 AM

User image

I agree with the concept of more frequent smaller meals. You mentioned that you are not hungry, are you losing or gaining weight? That calorie intake seems about right based on your weight and amount of training. Obviously, the intensity of those workouts will make difference in the amount of calories you need. I am close to your stats and close to your amount of training, a little heavier but trying to lose a couple lbs, 5'9" and 159, hoping to get <155. Currently taking in about 2700 calories per day puts me at a slight calorie deficit. I do carbo load on bigger training days, probably an extra 500-600 calories, if I have a 2.5+ hour ride or 1.5 hour run.

Just experiment a little until you find a nice happy medium. your body will let you know what feels good.
2015-02-18 3:41 AM

User image

Tallinn, Estonia
Thanks, at the moment I´m eating 4 - 5 days as well, I got this habbit from years ago when I was bodybuilding. Don´t wheigh myself anymore but just by the looks of it there is a slight deficit, but I´ll try to listen to my body and just go wiht that, from the looks of it, 2500 doesn´t sound that bad, so I`ll just continue like that and see where it takes me in a couple of weeks !
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 19

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39

Started by Baowolf
Views: 46061 Posts: 969

2016-01-12 8:40 PM Baowolf

Beer Drinker Appreciation Society - Open For Business Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166

Started by Qua17
Views: 84298 Posts: 4130

2015-12-31 9:16 PM bgreen6252

Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--CLOSED Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52

Started by lutzman
Views: 54106 Posts: 1284

2016-01-02 4:01 PM lutzman

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31