General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training Tri group near Apollo Beach Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-12-22 2:07 PM

User image

Apollo Beach, Florida
Subject: Training Tri group near Apollo Beach
Hi,

I am trying to get back into triathlon training, I did my last sprint two years ago. I got injured that is why I stopped doing triathlons. I am 52 years old and trying to look for a group of triathletes in Apollo Beach, Florida ( 25 - 30 minutes south of Tampa) or close by does anyone know of any triathlon groups. Thank you I would appreciate if anyone can respond. Thank you.

M

2015-03-01 2:24 PM
in reply to: hokejista

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: Training Tri group near Apollo Beach
I lived in Ruskin for a while and never found a group. I have a buddy I trained with who lives off moccasin wallow that you could train with. He is 30 but would be a good training partner.

My wife and I will be moving back soon, but not sure exactly where.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Training Tri group near Apollo Beach Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Open Water Swimming Near Panama City Beach?

Started by dmagic17
Views: 2295 Posts: 4

2014-06-22 5:16 PM Socks

Broward / Palm Beach Group Run Training Opportunity

Started by Mimir98
Views: 1169 Posts: 3

2009-09-07 1:18 PM Mimir98

Broward / Palm Beach Group Run Training Opportunity

Started by Mimir98
Views: 1486 Posts: 5

2009-07-30 8:36 PM Mimir98

Anyone Train near Rosemary Beach/Panama City area?

Started by clelling
Views: 975 Posts: 1

2006-10-09 1:55 PM clelling

Anyone near Jupiter/West Palm Beach?

Started by possum
Views: 699 Posts: 5

2005-11-30 8:26 AM MomX3
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 7, 2008
author : gczarski
comments : 0
This past spring I realized a few of us were heading in the wrong direction physically. We were getting together for poker games and kids’ birthdays, but that was it.

date : November 19, 2007
author : mpk
I went down to the beach the day before to scout out the course, and it was glorious...the sun was out, the sea was as smooth as glass, and only a hint of a breeze was blowing. “Perfect,” I thought.
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.

date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
One of the more impressive areas to spectate.
date : November 27, 2005
author : Ontherun
For most age-group triathletes, getting the most out of there time for quality workouts can be daunting. Think outside the triangle to get a little more.

date : November 27, 2005
author : Rich Strauss
Tri clubs offer all of us, from beginner to advanced athlete, a venue in which we can realign our perspective of what “fast” and “far” are, pushing us to new and greater heights of performance.
date : September 3, 2005
author : joeinco
comments : 6
As a triathlete, there is one acronym that you just can’t fathom ever having next to your name in a race report – DNF: DID NOT FINISH.

date : September 4, 2004
Thoughts on low carbohydrate diets in conjuntion with triathlon training.