General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Feb 15th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-12-30 7:10 PM

Subject: Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Feb 15th
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the 7th annual Boston Triathlon Team indoor Time Trial. Each year we host a 10K race indoors on Computrainers. This is a great opportunity to get the season started off by both testing your fitness and meeting local triathletes in the Boston community.

How does it work?
For most people 10K is under 20min race on a trainer. They are run in heats of 16 with the race being displayed on a screen in front of you. Even if not in contention for the overall win there are age group categories. Outside of the racing this is a great way to test yourself for the coming season. Finally it is a fundraiser for World Bicycle Relief and the Boston Triathlon Team.

http://www.worldbicyclerelief.org/

https://www.racemenu.com/events/79171-Boston-Triathlon-Team-Indoor-T...

Hope to see you there. Please let me know if you have questions.

Mark
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Feb 15th Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Jan 12th

Started by mvautour
Views: 1168 Posts: 2

2014-01-06 5:32 PM mvautour

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial, Feb 10t

Started by mvautour
Views: 803 Posts: 1

2012-12-27 11:23 AM mvautour

Northeast Multisport Indoor Time Trial - Jaunary 28th

Started by natethomas2000
Views: 1524 Posts: 6

2012-01-27 1:26 PM ClassicTRI

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial, Feb 19th

Started by mvautour
Views: 894 Posts: 2

2011-12-16 9:28 AM mvautour

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial

Started by JorgeM
Views: 3979 Posts: 10

2010-02-21 6:44 AM TriToy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 8, 2008
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
How do you determine VO2 max for cycling? I have my HR zones from a time trial, but don't know how to get VO2 max out of that.

date : September 24, 2008
author : Amy Kuitse
I am running Boston in April and Ironman Lake Placid is in July. I have been told that it is ambitious to think about doing an IM so close to a marathon due to the recovery time. Any suggestions?
date : April 16, 2008
author : Team BT
Watch Christina Robeson, Chris Bagg, Janda Ricci-Munn and Lisbeth Kenyon battle it out at the 2008 Multisport World Expo in this 10K indoor time trial.

date : April 1, 2008
author : trvw
The challenge? The accomplishment? I want to do this because it is an opportunity to live life. The event is an indoor sprint triathlon. I get to experience the challenge on a safer scale.
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.