General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Endurance and Recovery Supplements that design by and athlete for an athletes Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-26 10:18 AM

Subject: Endurance and Recovery Supplements that design by and athlete for an athletes
Hello Everyone
These last few years I have been very active in the endurance sports, particularly in the sport of Triathlon. I’ve started training and competing in the triathlon races 5 years ago starting with shorter distance races like Sprint Triathlon. As I competed and gotten more competitive and gradually increase the distance to Olympic then Ironman 70.3 and ultimately full Ironman distance. The intensity and amount of time committed to training also increase dramatically. Having committed to harder and longer training programs, I needed nutritional supplements to help fuel my body to sustain the long and intense daily training. I started to research on Endurance and Recovery supplements that are available in the market but could not find any that are well formulated to provide me what I needed for my training, especially for Recovery.

Got frustrated so I went to my good friend a natural herbalist and asked him to help me formulate an Endurance and Recovery formula that does the following: Reduce lactic acid build up, preserve electrolyte, cool down my body temperature, strengthen muscle development, increase aerobic threshold, sustain constant energy, and faster new cell growth and development. Most importantly, I want a formula that are very gentle to the body, have no side effect and natural as much as possible.

Needless to say, after working together to formulate the Endurance and Recovery formula, I and a group of my friends have tested and worked so well, I decided to manufacture and make it available for general public. I am very excited and please to let you all know that NouEndurance and NouRecovery have finally finished manufacturing and it is available for purchase. Products are available for purchase directly with me for now as our website will be launch in the near future. If you want to learn more about our products; NouEndurance and NouRecovery, please visit our website at http://www.nounature.com.
Also products can purchase through our website once it launch. We have samples if you want to try out our products before purchase. Please send me your contact information through my email at: [email protected] if you want to get some samples

I've just completed IMAZ "Ironman Arizona" this past November 16th 2014 and was using NouEndurnace and NouRecovery to help me endure through the intense training in preparation of the IMAZ race. If you are looking for a natural supplements to help you take your training to next level and need to recover faster from your daily training, please give our products a try. if you want to learn more about our products, please visit our website at http://www.nounature.com
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Endurance and Recovery Supplements that design by and athlete for an athletes Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Used Profile Design Profile Design Viper T1+ Aerobar - $85

Started by Izlude
Views: 1378 Posts: 4

2011-05-13 8:01 AM wushunut

Profile Design Profile Design Aero Bars with Shimano Shifters and brakes - $

Started by Koachman
Views: 2199 Posts: 5

2011-04-24 6:08 PM Koachman

Profile Design Profile Design Razor Bottle/Cage - $

Started by vivid1999
Views: 1497 Posts: 4

2010-07-20 5:00 PM Iowaman

Profile Design Aerolite Aerobar and Profile Design OZero Base Bar

Started by jmmerchant
Views: 4853 Posts: 8

2010-05-27 5:13 AM jmmerchant

FS: The Next Level (DVD): Strength Training for Endurance Athletes

Started by tinkerbell57
Views: 862 Posts: 3

2008-04-28 9:06 PM PompEner
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 22, 2010
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
"What are the current ideas on supplements for the triathlete?" This article will give you some real food options for many of the important nutrients.

date : July 9, 2007
author : AMSSM
The consensus is that caffeine does enhance performance and decreases perceived exertion in endurance exercise. There are no significant performance benefits in short, high-intensity exercise.
date : November 20, 2006
author : Nancy Clark
While carbo-loading sounds simple (just stuff yourself with pasta, right?), the truth is that many endurance athletes make food mistakes that hurt their performance.

date : June 6, 2006
author : Ingrid Loos
comments : 4
A bad race left me smoldering, but time and a gentle breeze ignited my passion to race again.
date : March 5, 2006
author : Nancy Clark
I commonly hear marathoners, triathletes and other highly competitive endurance athletes complain “For all the exercise I do, I should be pencil thin.”

date : July 17, 2005
comments : 1
If a training program increases in intensity too quickly, or does not include enough time for recovery, injury can result.
date : May 30, 2005
comments : 2
A general stretching program should be an essential component of every endurance athlete’s warm-up prior to training or competition.

date : February 28, 2005
It is difficult to replace water losses during exercise. The following principles will help prevent dehydration during endurance training and racing.