General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Valdora tri bikes showroom in Tempe has moved Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-02-17 1:52 PM

Tempe, AZ
Subject: Valdora tri bikes showroom in Tempe has moved
To check out Valdora bikes, visit V3 Tri Bikes at 8320 N. Hayden Rd., Scottsdale 85258 on McCormick Ranch.
Located just off the greenbelt bike path and Margarite Lake in the Mercado Del Lago center.

Valdora's Tempe, AZ showroom/ warehouse has moved and is no longer open to the public.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Valdora tri bikes showroom in Tempe has moved Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Anybody have experience with Valdora Bikes?

Started by sksharp
Views: 5743 Posts: 25

2013-05-20 8:04 PM Mikeylee

WTT: Valdora Tri frame for road frame

Started by tkd.teacher
Views: 551 Posts: 1

2009-02-25 11:19 AM tkd.teacher

Valdora tri frame available

Started by tkd.teacher
Views: 533 Posts: 2

2009-02-02 11:26 PM tkd.teacher

Tempe International Tri

Started by Javamom
Views: 1065 Posts: 15

2008-04-06 10:58 PM gamebofh

where to stay for girls trip to tempe tri

Started by astbauhan
Views: 856 Posts: 6

2008-02-08 10:31 PM sportyj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 0
Feeling blah? Tempted to miss a workout? Here are some practices as well as on-the-spot tricks to get you into your workouts when you're just not feeling it.

date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."
date : April 12, 2011
How should I be shifting gears on the front chainring and the rear cogs to cope with hills?

date : March 16, 2009
author : Ron
comments : 1
How to copy, move and delete your training log workouts. Use this feature to perform customization to your training plans.
date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.

date : March 6, 2007
author : sportfactory
Bike upgrades to gain speed: better wheelsets, a tri-bike, road bike with aerobars, even getting rid of those love handles before getting that lighter bike.
date : July 30, 2006
author : Valdora Cycles
comments : 8
The triathlon bike vs. road bike quandary. Before you even ask the road bike vs. tri bike question, you should have a couple sprint triathlons or duathlons under your belt.

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.