General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Giro Selector M/L Helmet Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-02-26 9:25 AM

New user

Subject: Giro Selector M/L Helmet
This helmet is in brand new and in perfect shape. It is white/silver. I am looking for $130. I can send pics or facetime to show you the helmet.

-Dave

DETAILS

A TAILORED APPROACH TO AERODYNAMICS

The foundation of aerodynamics is pure and unyielding; every bit of drag devours time and calories. And as speed increases, so does the air’s appetite. Instead of simply facing this challenge head-on, the Selector™ gives you a new edge in the race of truth—the tail. By combining a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails, riders can optimize their helmet for best aerodynamics based on their anatomy, riding position and even course conditions. The result is a helmet that works for you like no other helmet can when every split second counts.
SPECIFICATIONS

FEATURES
Roc Loc TT fit system, wind tunnel and competition-proven design, X-static padding
CONSTRUCTION
EPS liner, Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement, Polycarbonate shell
FIT SYSTEM
Roc Loc® 5 TT
VENTILATION
Vented eye shield aligns with deep internal ventilation channels that allow cool fresh air in, direct it across the rider’s head and then exhaust heated air out.

http://www.giro.com/us_en/selector.html

2015-04-03 5:24 PM
in reply to: GFY

User image

Calgary, Alberta
Subject: RE: Giro Selector M/L Helmet
Hey Still available? In any crashes? Any scratches? All original pieces with it?

-Jordan
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Giro Selector M/L Helmet Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Giro Selector Aero Helmet - Size S/M - Matte Black

Started by Jayhox
Views: 1661 Posts: 10

2015-04-04 10:46 AM Jayhox

Giro Selector black/blue $150 shipped!

Started by tylermaylone
Views: 850 Posts: 4

2014-05-29 9:39 AM tylermaylone

Giro Selector - New - size S/M - White Gray - With Visor - $120 shipped OBO

Started by Jayhox
Views: 920 Posts: 2

2014-03-19 9:41 AM Jayhox

Giro Selector - $100

Started by yogatri
Views: 807 Posts: 1

2013-03-05 1:56 PM yogatri

Giro Selector - $

Started by shanedonnjohnson
Views: 1117 Posts: 4

2012-09-11 5:35 AM bobolicious1122
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 29, 2012
comments : 1
What would the uninitiated make of all of our gear?

date : October 28, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I was just recently diagnosed with MS, but I'm also very accepting and ready to move forward - especially in my triathlon training and I would love input and training tips.