General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi - Melbourne Victoria Austria Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-01 3:46 PM

Subject: Hi - Melbourne Victoria Austria
I am new, no surprise really huh.

Just wanted to say hi as I am relatively new to the sport and same as everyone else I think I've realised that this is a solitary endeavour but it's much better enjoyed with others. Judging he the atmosphere at most of the races I've been too it seems other triathletes feel the same way as they're always happy and smiling and willkng to give advice freely.

As with most my biggest fear I could say is swimming, and swimming in the ocean. The unknown and all that. I've done it a few times by myself and think I'd prefer doing it with someone else even though there's always people around when I do the open water swims it just feels safer and better.

Is there anyone that is newish as my swimming sucks to be blunt that would be happy to catch up every now and then and have an open water swim together? Mostly in the eastern bays of melbourne but am happy to try different locations.

Anyways...looking forward to but only joining the community but also one day contributing useful content.

Kurt

2015-03-01 3:48 PM
in reply to: #5097069

Subject: RE: Hi - Melbourne Victoria Austria
Ps

Hope this doesn't sound like an ad on a dating website :-)
2015-03-01 3:51 PM
in reply to: #5097070

Subject: RE: Hi - Melbourne Victoria Austria
AUSTRALIA
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi - Melbourne Victoria Austria Rss Feed