UK Triathlon Forum Wales » ISCA Duathlon 2015 Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-05 9:16 AM

Subject: ISCA Duathlon 2015
ISCA Duathlon 2015

Location – USW Caerleon Campus, Newport

The 14th Annual ISCA Duahlon will take place on Sunday 19th April 2015.
The Race remains equally attractive to the beginner/intermediate triathlete with the emphasis still remaining on taking part. The event consists of a 4.2km Hilly Run Race followed by 16.35km Bike Ride and then a repeat of 4.2km Run Race.
Online Entries are now being taken, click on the link below to enter via Evenbrite.

Prices
BTA/ WTA members £26.50*
Non Member £29.50*

*Please note that Eventbrite booking fees apply.

Postal Entries
To enter by post, please complete and return an entry form to
The Sports Centre,
Caerleon Campus
Caerleon
Newport
Gwent
NP18 3QT

Please make cheques payable to University of South Wales.

New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum Wales » ISCA Duathlon 2015 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Isca Duathlon, Newport, Wales

Started by Isca
Views: 1368 Posts: 2

2015-01-06 1:16 PM Sheep2405
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
comments : 0
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).

date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.
date : June 11, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
My first duathlon was a success. I had so many fears before the race but none of those fears happened. And when it was all over, I felt I had accomplished something big.

date : October 30, 2005
author : mikericci
comments : 1
This program should be used for an athlete who is new to duathlon and their goal is to complete a sprint duathlon without difficulty. The schedule consists of 3 workouts per week in each sport.
date : October 30, 2005
author : mikericci
This program should be used for an athlete who is an experienced duathlete and their goal is to complete a medium distance duathlon without difficulty.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.
date : September 1, 2004
author : AskMrsBT
"I was wondering if this is a sensible approach? Should I get "better" on short distance and then move to something longer or do what I want if I feel I can do it whatever the time?"

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
Bricks refer to training on two disciplines during the same workout.