General Discussion Triathlon Talk » East Coast Triathlon Festival - Super Sprint Race : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-23 12:49 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: East Coast Triathlon Festival - Super Sprint Race : Official Thread
Hello all,
The Liberty University Online Academy East Coast Triathlon Festival presented by Endorphin Fitness will take place again this year on Sunday, May 3 at the Innsbrook office park at 4600 Cox Rd.

Come participate in the Adult Super Sprint race at 7am, or bring your kids to race in the Youth Amateur races in the afternoon. Stay to watch the draft-legal USAT Youth & Junior Elite events, as 300 of the nation's next generation of Olympic athletes compete to qualify in the national championships. The event's charity beneficiary, United Athletics, will also have their own race wave in the afternoon. Come out and cheer!

This event is now owned and produced by Richmond Multisports, in conjunction with Endorphin Fitness. See new website for more info:

http://www.richmondmultisports.com/race-calendar/east-coast-triathl...

2015-03-30 11:51 AM
in reply to: H20man

User image

Regular
Subject: ECTF Price Bump tomorrow!
With the proliferation of sprints priced over $100, a season of race fees can get expensive. Get in on the Adult Supersprint now for only $60, and stay to watch 300 of the country's top draft-legal youth compete for a spot at Nationals!

The price goes up $10 this Wednesday 4/1 at midnight. Register now and save!

Have any questions about the race? What to bring, wear, where to park, eat, etc? Feel free to ask here. We also have a free pre-race clinic through Endorphin Fitness on 4/11.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » East Coast Triathlon Festival - Super Sprint Race : Official Thread Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

East Coast Super Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by deltabrian
Views: 1926 Posts: 6

2014-03-02 7:43 PM rdrab

Richmond Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by lisahoo
Views: 7453 Posts: 86

2009-10-14 8:06 AM sk2a2005

Reston Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by docswim24
Views: 2927 Posts: 14

2009-06-01 9:24 PM strostertag

Worldgate Sport & Health Sprint Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by strostertag
Views: 3377 Posts: 14

2009-05-01 10:42 PM TheyCallMeTiny

Worldgate Super Sprint Triathlon Taylor Race

Started by tricantrell
Views: 1031 Posts: 5

2007-09-25 5:29 PM drghs3
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 30, 2013
author : Ron
comments : 1
We have new 10 and 20 week training plans for the New Year! These mini sprint plans are very conservative and will get any person thinking of training for a triathlon ready to cross the finish-line.

date : October 7, 2008
author : didds
comments : 0
Cotswold super sprint - UK. Lots of bodies colliding, I swam half over someone, got kicked by some bloody breaststroker, and as a mob we poured towards the first buoy.
date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.

date : February 5, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Complete course preview of the North East triathlon on 8/17/2008 featuring a Sprint and a Olympic distance race. Mark your calendars!
date : July 30, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
Since I didn't have much time and since it's a super sprint, am I OK just go to at the training relatively hard through Thursday or even Friday?

date : June 4, 2006
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 2
I was not an official; I simply observed the race and the officials doing their thing. Here is what I saw: