General Discussion Triathlon Talk » NYC Tri? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-24 11:21 AM

Subject: NYC Tri?
The Migraine Research Foundation STILL has a few slots available on our charity team for the 2015 NYC Triathlon (July 19). Benefits include guaranteed entry (lottery is closed), free MRF swag, individual fundraising assistance, getting to swim in the Hudson River, providing help and hope for 38 million American migraine sufferers. Message or reply if interested! We'd love to get them filled this week.

NYC Tri: nyctri.com
Migraine Research Foundation: migraineresearchfoundation.org

Danielle
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » NYC Tri? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Running the NYC Tri in July

Started by John82
Views: 763 Posts: 2

2015-01-19 12:11 PM Hunting Triathlete

NYC Tri in the house

Started by 67triguy
Views: 792 Posts: 2

2014-01-24 12:00 PM IndoIronYanti

NYC Tri Newbie

Started by robertsuarezny
Views: 580 Posts: 2

2008-12-31 1:30 PM TriAya

NYC first timer signed up for NYC TRI

Started by NYC_Meg
Views: 1160 Posts: 9

2008-11-10 1:29 PM andysrc

NYC Indoor Tri

Started by chickduck8
Views: 756 Posts: 7

2007-01-13 1:38 PM JenBunn1e
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 11, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
I just finished the NYC marathon on Sunday and I think I'm going to venture into triathlons. I am doing an Olympic distance and I want to do a 70.3 next year too. Any advice?

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : October 10, 2004
author : Team BT
The ONLY way to compete in my first triathlon was to do it on my BMX. I’m no professional—nor do I aspire to be one, I just want to be fit and healthy.

date : October 3, 2004
author : adumey
One of my fears, besides the radioactive material content of the Hudson River, was the water temperature. I found the water was much warmer as I inched closer to the holding dock.