UK Triathlon Forum England » Looking for Ride London places? Cycle for Starfish! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-26 7:43 AM

Subject: Looking for Ride London places? Cycle for Starfish!
Do you want to take part in Britain’s biggest and best celebration of cycling?

If you missed out on a Ride London ballot place, then join the Starfish team! With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists, this promises to be truly spectacular event for all participants.

Join our team and fundraise to help Starfish bring life, hope and opportunity to AIDS orphans and vulnerable children in South Africa.

You will receive:
• An exclusive Starfish cycling jersey
• Personalised training schedule and nutritional advice
• Great fundraising ideas and tips
• Fantastic team spirit
• Lots of support and cheering on the day!

If you are interested in taking part then please email me or register on our website: http://www.starfishcharity.org/get-involved-uk/run,-cycle,-jump/pru...

New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Looking for Ride London places? Cycle for Starfish! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Places available for London Triathlon

Started by StJohnEyeHospital
Views: 1020 Posts: 1

2014-04-01 3:36 AM StJohnEyeHospital

Riding in London ...

Started by mr2tony
Views: 2061 Posts: 8

2011-02-10 5:12 PM SteveyD

London Triathlon 2008- Any takers?

Started by Adam P
Views: 1947 Posts: 14

2009-05-20 6:17 AM sebi123

London Oly - check in!

Started by Graycat
Views: 1234 Posts: 2

2007-01-30 9:33 AM glennbb

Races in London in October?

Started by Renee
Views: 1393 Posts: 3

2006-08-04 10:00 AM Daz
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 14, 2011
author : Troy Jacobson
comments : 0
What is the difference between a recovery ride and junk miles?

date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).
date : July 8, 2008
author : Writebrained
comments : 10
Riding Zen means nothing more than being keenly aware of your surroundings and in control of your emotional state at all times. It also means riding safe and riding smart.

date : July 30, 2006
author : AMSSM
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.
date : December 14, 2004
author : Don Magie
Known for its brutal cadences, nasty sprints and 12-minute hills, the spin class seems to be the perfect substitute for a raunchy ride outside. But is it?