BT Development New Products and Sales! » Waptics, best optics underwater Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-17 6:58 AM

Subject: Waptics, best optics underwater

Waptics is focused on providing a permanent, fogproof goggles solution for the most demanding and competitive athletes, so we would really like to
hear from you, your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

If you’re interested on finding out more details about this solution, you can find them here jfvkosta.wix.com/defog. If you’re willing to test the product free of charge, just let us know please.

Thank you,

Waptics Team
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Waptics, best optics underwater Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Greeper Tri-Lock Laces now available in Canada - Best On Test by 220 Triathlon Magazine

Started by greeperlaces
Views: 1552 Posts: 1

2014-03-22 6:44 PM greeperlaces

The Best Fabric for Triathlon Suits

Started by Jason Wong
Views: 2626 Posts: 1

2013-11-20 9:46 PM Jason Wong

RPM2 introduced for better competitive training, coaching

Started by keithhill
Views: 1622 Posts: 1

2013-09-16 12:52 PM keithhill

Writing Contest for Triathletesl-win an underwater mp3 player

Started by staley33
Views: 3726 Posts: 3

2009-03-17 2:14 PM BAMBAM66
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 30, 2013
author : hoffsquared
comments : 7
After three triathlon seasons, I finally decided that I wanted to actually see well during the swim portion. My vision is not so great. I had to find better goggles.

date : June 7, 2013
author : GaryRM
comments : 1
Underwater Audio short-cord swim bud review.
date : April 23, 2009
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Use these 3 drills to develop a feel of putting your head underwater and exhaling.

date : March 4, 2009
author : nevergivin
comments : 5
Benefits of an underwater swim clinic to help correct your swimming stroke - plus a few swim tips to be mindful of.
date : September 8, 2008
author : shelagh
Swimming. Why is it so easy when you're a kid and so hard when you're an adult? Every time I put my face underwater I panicked! I felt like there was some kind of secret that I just wasn't getting.

date : December 11, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
Searching for the perfect gift for a friend, relative, or teammate? Here's a list of winning book suggestions for active people.
date : March 20, 2007
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 3
Provided one was proficient in setting up the different functions of the Lap Track, I think that a short-course triathlete would benefit most from this, since it only records splits up to 50 laps.