BT Development New Products and Sales! » Athlete tracker Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-23 8:37 PM

La Quinta, California
Subject: Athlete tracker
I am looking for recommendations for a way my family can track my progress through my Ironman race. I know that Ironman.com has, Ironman Live tracking, but it doesnt update very frequently. I am interested in something that will give real time, or at least close to real time tracking.
Thanks for the help.

2015-04-24 2:43 PM
in reply to: Jerry A.

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Athlete tracker

My Athlete Live is a great option. I've used it multiple times. You basically rent a personal GPS tracker and wear it on a race belt after you get out of the swim. Anyone can download the app for your phone or tablet, or log into a desktop computer and track you in real time. My family said it worked wonderfully and they were able to see me multiple times on the race course because they knew exactly where I was and how fast I was moving. 

http://www.myathletelive.com/ 

New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Athlete tracker Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Equivital performance tracker now available for a limited time!

Started by Equivital
Views: 1158 Posts: 1

2014-04-02 8:09 AM Equivital

Enjoy Real Food and Higher Performance with The Athlete's Plate

Started by VeloPress
Views: 2913 Posts: 3

2010-08-16 6:07 PM bjsilon46

Racing Weight Is the First Weight-Loss Book for Endurance Athletes

Started by VeloPress
Views: 11277 Posts: 19

2013-05-28 1:49 AM iaincbr

The Athlete's Pocket Guide to Yoga

Started by VeloPress
Views: 2862 Posts: 1

2009-08-03 11:27 AM VeloPress

NH-Area Athletes: Granite State Triathlon Club Membership Opens November 1, 2006

Started by lobstergirl
Views: 3290 Posts: 2

2008-01-14 9:26 AM lobstergirl
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 7, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
As an athlete, you are unlikely obese, but you may have concerns about your weight or have relatives who struggle with their weight.

date : May 19, 2010
author : Team BT
comments : 1
Use this redesigned feature of your training logs to keep track of your time and mileage on all of your gear including shoes, bikes, tires, clothes, etc.
date : October 20, 2008
People who range from casual exercisers to competitive athletes are eating at the wrong times, choosing the wrong balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fat, and drinking too little fluids.

date : May 8, 2007
author : Ron
Lots of updates in this version! Map your routes and elevation profiles of single sport workouts, bricks and races! Directly integrates into BT's training log to assign routes to workouts.
date : September 3, 2005
The purpose of this article is to look at caffeine (most commonly consumed as coffee) as part of a sports diet and to help you determine whether you want to take it or leave it.