General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Pain After Bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-29 8:54 AM

User image

New user
San Antonio, Texas
Subject: Pain After Bike
Last weekend I completed the Marble Falls Sprint Tri. After coming into T2 and dismounting, I experienced a horrible pain in my butt area. It was not my hips and from looking at an image of the skeletal system, I think it was my pubis bone. The pain made it difficult to move, bend down or any type of movement. I slowly got my shoes on and walked the first 50 yards or so before I could start running. Has anyone else experienced this type of pain? If so, what are the possible causes and remedies? I have been fitted for my bike.

2015-04-29 12:11 PM
in reply to: adalt2

User image

Extreme Veteran
Greenwood, South Carolina
Subject: RE: Pain After Bike

No experience with pain like that.

Have you checked to make sure saddle is level?

May need a new saddle. Recommend Cobb saddles if you are looking for a new one.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Pain After Bike Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Knee Pain and Biking

Started by gofishtlp
Views: 2040 Posts: 15

2008-05-14 8:24 AM jsnowash

knee pain from bike

Started by hooslisa
Views: 1035 Posts: 13

2007-05-30 9:22 PM medic1962

knee pain after bike fitting

Started by chi-fire
Views: 625 Posts: 3

2007-05-07 4:58 PM KathyG

Foot pain while biking.

Started by Shaved_Wookie
Views: 564 Posts: 2

2006-09-18 8:24 AM biker_chic

Elbow pain after bike ride - Please help!

Started by punkroq975
Views: 4691 Posts: 9

2004-09-15 3:24 PM Machiavelo
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 21, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
My foot is now in a tremendous amount of pain, it is swollen, and I can barely walk on it at all, it hurts so much. I am still putting the gel on, taking anti inflammatories, and icing. Help!

date : March 23, 2011
comments : 0
What could be causing the pain on the top of the foot at the toes? Here are some easy ways to find the cause and possibly end the pain.
date : December 28, 2009
I have a very annoying pain under my knee cap. It does not hurt when I run or ride. It hurts a lot when I swim and when I walk up or down stairs. The pain is a searing pain. Help!

date : February 3, 2009
author : FitWerx
On my road bike after 45 minutes, I develop pain between my shoulder blades. It still persists unless I am on my tri bike.
date : July 15, 2008
I get a very bad shoulder pain (left side only) when on the bike for over 45 minutes. The pain seems to be between my shoulder blades but only on the left side.

date : September 13, 2007
I recently bought a new road bike and have been putting in 3 and 4 hour rides. After long rides (or even short rides which require a lot of shifting) I develop an area of pain in my right wrist.
date : May 1, 2006
This month I upped my bike time a lot but at relatively low intensity and I started experiencing pain on the outside lower part of my knee. It did not affect anything other than cycling.

date : January 1, 2006
I read an article that this type of pain comes from straining the neck, especially from riding a road bike. What can you tell me about this type of injury?