General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for a coach Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-05-17 5:21 PM

Subject: Looking for a coach
since this will be my first tri race coming on Aug., I'm looking for a coach.
I know that I should had found more early.
I sent some of them but never received response. Am I too late to contact them? Or because of I'm newbie?

Can anyone give me any advise how I can find a coach?
I hear there are several weekly clinics by some coaches, but those location seems a little far from me.

I'd like to know about how does ONLINE coaching system works.
Or do you have any recommendation?

Thanks!

2015-05-19 2:26 PM
in reply to: Ruby14

Subject: RE: Looking for a coach
I have never had a coach but one person that may be worth contacting is the guy who does the Triathlete Training Podcast. His podcast is very informative, he sounds really experienced and he does coaching and consulting. He is also based in NJ so that may be a benefit.

Here is the website if you want to check it out. Good Luck!

http://triathletetraining.com/
2015-05-20 9:27 PM
in reply to: #5116161

Thanks!
2015-05-28 7:49 AM

User image

Cherry Hill, NJ
What part of New Jersey are you located?
2016-06-29 10:24 PM
in reply to: #5117139

Subject: Joy pedrazzo
I need you
2016-07-28 4:43 PM

I just came across your message about looking for a coach. Are you still searching for one? If you are, perhaps I can be that person. I am a USAT Level I Certified coach with 10+ years of triathlon racing experience at all distances, up to 70.3. I have qualifed for the USAT National Championships for 6 consecutive years I am currently training 3 athletes as I begin my coaching career. I know your race is in August but I can still help you out for the rest of this year and beyond. Let me know if you would like more information. If you have already found a coach, that's great and good luck for your first race. I look forward to hearing from you.

--Chad Safran

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for a coach Rss Feed