General Discussion Triathlon Talk » NYC Triathlon, anyone going? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-07-01 10:25 AM

User image

Ledyard, Connecticut
Subject: NYC Triathlon, anyone going?
Posted in Clyde and Athena area but not much response so thought I would broaden the reach.

Hey All I am doing the NYC triathlon on July 19th, it is by far the biggest race I have ever done and the logistics of everything are making me nervous. Wondering if anyone else out there is doing it maybe for the first time or as a veteran and would like to meet up down there and work together to get everywhere we need to be. I will be going down Saturday morning from CT and will be staying at the Hilton midtown (host hotel), if anyone is is going and interested in a meet up, drop me a line!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » NYC Triathlon, anyone going? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Anyone work with Keith Pyne in NYC?

Started by jdevito20
Views: 643 Posts: 1

2014-01-09 9:04 AM jdevito20

NYC Tri lottery -- anyone know how many?

Started by Mike_D
Views: 574 Posts: 1

2012-11-08 2:05 PM Mike_D

Men's Marathon Oly Trials (NYC) Anyone Going?

Started by BrianPBN
Views: 717 Posts: 2

2007-11-01 12:20 PM oipolloi

NYC Triathlon reg open -anyone doin' it?

Started by cobannero
Views: 462 Posts: 2

2005-11-01 2:24 PM rollinbones

NBN/Sparke Triathlon - Anyone here going?

Started by Akuma
Views: 479 Posts: 3

2005-03-20 5:23 AM Akuma
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 23, 2013
author : Jerrykyc
comments : 2
The cause of the sleeplessness could be anxiety to get out and compete but more often than not the inability to sleep is a fear of what might happen, of what might go bump out on the race course.

date : November 24, 2012
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 0
Do I swim an extra 1000 yards or show up on time to my son’s soccer game? Those small decisions become larger components in this emo/physio battle of decision and will. "Should I go pro?"
date : November 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
Feeling blah? Tempted to miss a workout? Here are some practices as well as on-the-spot tricks to get you into your workouts when you're just not feeling it.

date : February 10, 2011
author : Kyle Pawlaczyk
The backstory of becoming a pro, joining a team and working with sponsors
date : March 9, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
"I'm 'good' at breakfast and lunch, but after I get home from the gym at night, I end up devouring everything in sight. On weekends, my eating is even crazier." Sound familiar?

date : December 11, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
I just finished the NYC marathon on Sunday and I think I'm going to venture into triathlons. I am doing an Olympic distance and I want to do a 70.3 next year too. Any advice?
date : October 10, 2004
author : Team BT
The ONLY way to compete in my first triathlon was to do it on my BMX. I’m no professional—nor do I aspire to be one, I just want to be fit and healthy.

date : October 3, 2004
author : adumey
One of my fears, besides the radioactive material content of the Hudson River, was the water temperature. I found the water was much warmer as I inched closer to the holding dock.