General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ragnar Angel Fire Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-08-31 2:05 PM

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, NM
Subject: Ragnar Angel Fire
TJ - How'd it go for you last weekend?

I loved it. The trails were tough, the weather was crazy (rain, hail, mud, fog, and some sun), and the vibe was super laid-back and fun. The only bummer about the whole weekend was that three hours worth of lightning delays caused us to have to skip the last leg of our run. It was my leg and it was was the tough (red) one. It sort of felt like a DNF to me....

2015-08-31 2:50 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Rio Rancho, NM
Subject: RE: Ragnar Angel Fire

I completely agree. My yellow was the last one skipped so agree with you on not finishing! I did the red one at night. I wish I could have seen it during the day.  I was even tempted to take the last red when my yellow was skipped.  If I plan to do any more night trail running I will def need a stronger headlamp (read, car headlight)

ETA: Our camp was in the same row as yours but we weren't there much. When we were I didn't see your team around. We were the camp with two canopies (and not much else) but we spent a lot of our time at the condo we rented.

Edited by rrrunner 2015-08-31 2:52 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ragnar Angel Fire Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 7, 2007
author : Gina76
comments : 2
The completion of my first sprint triathlon! Even though it has been over a year since my first tri, I find myself ready to do two more this year and even two half marathons!

date : July 31, 2006
author : Ontherun
comments : 0
This is NOT a diet book, but a weightloss book that has helped me change how I see food and the choices I make when I eat.