General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Xterra Fruita Colorado Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-09-07 8:32 PM

User image

Regular
Grand Junction, Colorado
Subject: Xterra Fruita Colorado
Hello All,

Check out this Xterra Festival http://www.racingunderground.com/desertsedgetri/#generalthats happening this weekend. Fruita is a fantastic town that has some much to offer. Tasty food, epic trails, & really cool people. Fruits has camping for all of you racers and the weather is going to be perfect for running, racing, and all your weekend needs.

Also, Darrin is way cool and has his act together. His events are well organized with the help of amazing volunteers and his experience shines through on ALL of his events. I have had the privilege of working with Darrin and have over heard him use phases like " Enjoy Everyone Smiling " and " How Can We Make This Even More Inspirational " and " Excellent Job Today " as well as shaking hands and he is pleased when handing out awards and such. I can't count the times I heard finishers express their desire to return next year.

For you racers that travel with your families, the western slope is a tourist mecca. Onsite camping offers beauty, relaxation, and close by entertainment. The hiking in our Nation Parks is beyond beautiful, the downtown shops are inviting, and the options are endless. Feel free to send my your questions about the area, ideas, or concerns. Contact Darring for event information and plan on a positive Exterra Festival Atmosphere.

So pull the trigger right now and commit to a life changing adventure. You won't be sorry.

Thanx for hearing me out,
Race Strong

2015-09-10 11:09 AM
in reply to: The Padre

User image

Regular
Grand Junction, Colorado
Subject: RE: Xterra Fruita Colorado
Originally posted by The Padre

Hello All,

Check out this Xterra Festival http://www.racingunderground.com/desertsedgetri/#generalthats happening this weekend. Fruita is a fantastic town that has some much to offer. Tasty food, epic trails, & really cool people. Fruits has camping for all of you racers and the weather is going to be perfect for running, racing, and all your weekend needs.

Also, Darrin is way cool and has his act together. His events are well organized with the help of amazing volunteers and his experience shines through on ALL of his events. I have had the privilege of working with Darrin and have over heard him use phases like " Enjoy Everyone Smiling " and " How Can We Make This Even More Inspirational " and " Excellent Job Today " as well as shaking hands and he is pleased when handing out awards and such. I can't count the times I heard finishers express their desire to return next year.

For you racers that travel with your families, the western slope is a tourist mecca. Onsite camping offers beauty, relaxation, and close by entertainment. The hiking in our Nation Parks is beyond beautiful, the downtown shops are inviting, and the options are endless. Feel free to send my your questions about the area, ideas, or concerns. Contact Darring for event information and plan on a positive Exterra Festival Atmosphere.

So pull the trigger right now and commit to a life changing adventure. You won't be sorry.

Thanx for hearing me out,
Race Strong

Darrin just posted a video from the Mt Bike portion of the course on CrackBook. Damn near all single track and super fast!! The water is warm, weather will be perfect, and good times around the bend.

Come on out folks
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Xterra Fruita Colorado Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Colorado Middle School Runner Challenge 3K and RRCA Colorado State 6K XC Championship

Started by peto_primo
Views: 634 Posts: 1

2015-05-06 10:48 AM peto_primo

Xterra Wetsuits Colorado Store

Started by rick4657
Views: 1315 Posts: 2

2012-09-29 4:48 PM jdbadger

Fruita Fat Tire Festival

Started by regimom
Views: 1077 Posts: 7

2008-04-04 9:36 AM drewb8

COLORADO: Boulder mini-mini-mini Tri for fun

Started by line
Views: 1472 Posts: 14

2005-05-12 6:32 PM line

Colorado Peeps - Runnin' of the Green??

Started by Stacers
Views: 1758 Posts: 14

2005-03-18 11:50 AM TriForrestTri
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 22, 2008
author : CPT
comments : 0
In this video, Colorado Premier Training optimized Aaron's aerobar width in the wind-tunnel.

date : May 5, 2008
author : Team BT
We take a tour through Colorado Premier Training's wind tunnel. Mark Cote explains how it works and how getting a wind tunnel bike fit can be one of your most important tools in getting faster.
date : March 17, 2008
author : CPT
In this third segment, Colorado Premier Training goes through several bike position tests to improve on rider efficiency. This was accomplished by varying the saddle height and aerobar width.

date : November 20, 2007
author : Lorenzomtb
comments : 1
Immediately I felt attracted by the challenge. I have done plenty of biking this summer and a new motivation, particularly toward the end of the summer, was what I needed.
date : September 3, 2006
author : morgoth7
My 1st triathlon, Xterra and the mess I made of myself. This wasn’t your regular triathlon, it was off-road.

date : January 29, 2006
author : seveerneb
comments : 44
How to consistently come in last place and enjoy it. By a real expert.
date : September 3, 2005
author : joeinco
comments : 6
As a triathlete, there is one acronym that you just can’t fathom ever having next to your name in a race report – DNF: DID NOT FINISH.

date : June 14, 2005
author : PirateGirl
The XTERRA off-road triathlons consist of a lake swim, a mountain bike trail ride, and a trail run. I decided to try the AZ Xtreme Desert XTERRA Tri as my 1st off-road triathlon, and my 3rd tri ever.