General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Wisconsin Half Iron Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-10-17 1:24 PM

Subject: New Wisconsin Half Iron
There's a new Half Iron race in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Milkman debuts June 19, 2016 in MADISON!
From the event director's Facebook page: "< 1 minute! The first 100 spots sold out in less than 1 minute! Over 250 people in the first 15 minutes and they are still coming in...."

Check it out!

2015-10-19 7:38 AM
in reply to: uwtriguy

User image

Veteran
Algonquin, IL
Subject: RE: New Wisconsin Half Iron
Read the email from race Day Events on Friday at 4:00 PM and signed up. I was surprised the $100 slots were gone, but I think this shows that the area was ready for another HIM not branded by IM. These guys run good events and I am excited to start training for another half. Can't wait to see the bike course so I can ride it beforehand.
2015-10-26 12:15 PM
in reply to: uwtriguy

User image

Regular
Wisconsin
Thanks for the heads up! Link:

https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/Madison/WisconsinMilkmanTriathlon

The race will grace the shores along iconic Olin Park in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin. Start with a 1.2 mile swim in the historic waters of Lake Monona shared by Ironman Wisconsin, then bike 56 miles among the endless rolling hills of Dane County, south of Madison. Finally, a picturesque 13.1 mile run along the shores of Lake Monona.

Brought to you by Madison's own Race Day Events, LLC, producers of the incredibly popular Wisconsin Tri Series, Lake Monona 20K and many more Madison events. The Wisconsin Milkman Triathlon represents a new era in half distance racing in the Midwest.
2015-12-11 1:10 AM
in reply to: cartman1966

User image

New user
Green Bay
Great that there is another HIM in WI, what sucks is that they picked the same weekend as Highcliff up here in the Fox Valley. Great venue for a half iron though.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Wisconsin Half Iron Rss Feed