General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Triathlon Training with emphasis on Swimming Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-10-29 6:41 AM

Subject: Triathlon Training with emphasis on Swimming
I have over 15 years coaching experience in swimming and have made a new program just for beginner or novice triathletes.

Main area will be swimming, because that's normally everyones weakness, but on some Saturdays we will train all three events.

I have a cross country coach who also works at the Running Center and also sets ups the majority of Tri races here in the Tampa Bay area, we will work on your running and your transitions and also put you through a small Triathlon (less than sprint). For biking I have several of my atlthletes who are very proficient in biking and will lend whatever advice they can; I also have three athletes who are ranked nationaly in the Tri races.

This is in the Tampa Bay Area and if this is something you would like to try please let me know by sending me an email listed above.

I know Triathlons can be daunting and sometimes the training schedules are not meant for novices so if you have any questions whatsoever don't hesitate to contact me.

Coach Chris
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Triathlon Training with emphasis on Swimming Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Best Places for Swim Training in Sarasota

Started by healthways
Views: 4708 Posts: 12

2012-11-29 7:45 PM RedCorvette

National Training Center (Clermont) Swim Clinics

Started by PollyG
Views: 2436 Posts: 5

2010-06-15 7:56 PM PollyG

Visiting Tampa, any training runs or swim?

Started by brownnugen
Views: 1217 Posts: 6

2009-10-17 8:31 PM Socks

Where do you swim train is South Brevard?

Started by SwampLiquor
Views: 1191 Posts: 4

2009-01-14 8:17 AM Donto

Swim training with sharks

Started by MikeTri37
Views: 1057 Posts: 8

2008-05-15 12:35 PM Irnwmn
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 1, 2011
author : garyhallsr
comments : 0
Olympic swimmer advises not spending too much time on swim training in the winter, depending on your ability

date : May 19, 2010
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 3
If you are a beginner triathlete training for your first triathlon, this article will show you three key swim workouts that you can use for your triathlon swim training.
date : December 27, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 5
Are you a new swimmer starting your triathlon training? Here are some top answers to member questions as you begin your triathlon swim training.

date : October 29, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
Triathlon swim training discussions on the pull, open water swimming all year, winter swim focus, bilateral breathing during a race and Ironman swim training in 6 weeks.
date : March 17, 2008
author : randomescape
comments : 10
I first decided I was going to "do" a triathlon in 1994. It wasn't until 13 years later, in 2007 that I actually did. Why did it take me 13 years to get to the starting line? The swim!

date : September 5, 2004
author : Team BT
Several years ago, I got the urge to do a triathlon. When my second pregnancy occurred almost immediately following the first, I mentioned to my sister-in-law that I would never get around to.
date : September 4, 2004
author : priscilla
comments : 3
Triathlon Swim Training for Beginners

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
At first triathlon training may seem scary and that is why I will try to summarize a few tips for whoever wants to try and get their feet wet with triathlon. I can assure you that you will be hooked.