General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Dreams and goals Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-12-12 1:40 PM

Subject: Dreams and goals
Hi, I have spent the last 8 months getting myself back into shape losing over 50lbs. I have found a new passion in running and returned to the bike after a long hiatus. I have always wanted to do a triathlon and feel for the first time in my life that this dream is attainable. I am looking to purchase a new bike & add some swim training to my workouts this winter.

2015-12-12 6:02 PM
in reply to: Dan Jensen

User image

Extreme Veteran
Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
Subject: RE: Dreams and goals
Welcome!

Congratulations on losing the weight, and on setting new goals.
May I suggest that you use the workout log section here... for two good reasons.
By getting into the habit of logging workouts, you will have a record of your progress and doing so will become a bit of an assistant in keeping you accountable to your dreams and goals.
A second reason is that logging your progress will help you to be able to ask specific questions and get more meaningful and helpful comments and suggestions from other athletes and coaches here. Win-Win for you...

Best wishes for success

kelly

2015-12-13 10:13 AM
in reply to: Dan Jensen

User image

Brooklyn, New York
Subject: RE: Dreams and goals
Congrats on the weight loss.
And yes, it IS attainable, I've seen so many inspiring people in triathlon in my short experience. It's a multi sport effort that will change you and grow you in so many positive ways. Drive forward
Good luck
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Dreams and goals Rss Feed