BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--Now Open Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 29

2016-08-23 1:14 PM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Expert
Missouri
Subject: RE: Training Balance

Well I did it  - finished my first (and probably only) HIM.  I'll try to get a race report up later but here's the basics: official time was 8:20:59 so 9 minutes under the cutoff which was my only real goal for this race.  Weather ended up being almost perfect - temps in the mid 60's in the morning up to upper 70's by the time I finished.  We had storms/cold front that came through on Saturday, complete with a very weak tornado that touched down in the park where T1 was.  It missed the 2500 bikes that were there by about 200 yards.  The storms churned up the lake pretty good too - it was a dirty swim, but relatively calm water at least.   I have a bit of a bruise on my left cheekbone where I got punched pretty good during the swim but other than that it was pretty uneventful.  I finished in 57', so a little under my estimated time of 1 hour.  Bike was good - my time there was 3:47:xx (also about what I expected).  Mostly flattish course with some hills in the last 10 miles or so, but nothing major.  Biggest problem here was the wind on the south and west portions of the course and the roads were pretty rough for about 1/2 the course.  Without those factors, I think I could have been closer to 3:30, but I'm still very happy with my results.  I knew the run would probably be an issue since my run training wasn't where it should have been.  My longest runs were in the 8 mile range.  So I ended up walking a lot of the run course.  I did run the last 1/3 of a mile or so down Henry St and into the stadium and around the track to the finish.  If I ever decide to do another HIM, I would definitely consider doing this one again.  It was a great course (for the most part), the town was very welcoming and the crowds and volunteers were amazing.  A great experience for a first HIM.

Janet

2016-08-23 10:00 PM
in reply to: soccermom15

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

Well done Janet.  I'm looking forward to reading your race report.  

2016-08-24 10:16 AM

User image

Great Job Janet and I share your feeling on the HIM (first and only), although after a week or so, it doesn't seem so bad, I am actually thinking of doing mine again next year, to see how my experience of the event aids my performance. I just finished my last race here in Alaska this past Sunday as well another sprint for the Alaska Senior Games (race report done). Did pretty good overall, but, was a little slower than last year. Now, I am looking at possibly doing the World Championship Qualifier in New Orleans in November, just to see how it goes, it might even give me a reason to go to the Netherlands :-).
2016-08-24 10:42 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Missouri

Race report is up. 

Dave - I know what you mean.  I told my husband I wouldn't do another one and I really had no plans to, but it's 3 days later and I'm feeling pretty good and actually considering doing another.  If I do though, it won't be until maybe 2018 - I still have a lot of improving to do especially on the swim and the bike.  We'll see what happens .

And congrats on your race!  Your transition times are incredible - I wish I could move that fast!

Janet

Edited by soccermom15 2016-08-24 10:45 AM
2016-08-24 11:33 AM

User image

I think one of the reason I am getting in and out of transition quickly is the small field of competitors in the races up here. The Trans areas are small and getting in and out is most often just a matter of 20 or 30 meters max. also practicing transitions over and over is just as important as the other disciplines. Having everything set up the same each time and getting the routine down to where it becomes reflex and not having to think about what to do next.
2016-08-25 9:14 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by soccermom15

Race report is up. 

Dave - I know what you mean.  I told my husband I wouldn't do another one and I really had no plans to, but it's 3 days later and I'm feeling pretty good and actually considering doing another.  If I do though, it won't be until maybe 2018 - I still have a lot of improving to do especially on the swim and the bike.  We'll see what happens .

And congrats on your race!  Your transition times are incredible - I wish I could move that fast!

Janet

Hey Janet!  Congratulations on your first HIM!!!  Great race report.

Forever is a LONG time so don't say you you'll NEVER do another one.  You've been bitten by the triathlon bug.  No telling how far the infection might go.  Next thing you know you might be thinking Ironman!

2016-08-29 2:59 PM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Expert
Missouri

Originally posted by k9car363

Race report is up. 

Janet

Hey Janet!  Congratulations on your first HIM!!!  Great race report.

Forever is a LONG time so don't say you you'll NEVER do another one.  You've been bitten by the triathlon bug.  No telling how far the infection might go.  Next thing you know you might be thinking Ironman!

So is it too early to start thinking about training for my next HIM if it probably won't be for another 22 months or so ?  I'm looking at maybe doing Muncie but not until July 2018.  If I want to be able to do other races next year (and I do - already have some that I'm looking at) then I really can't afford another expensive race.  Between the registration fees and the travel expenses, it's just a little too much for our budget to handle.  So maybe every 2 years or so I can do one (and my husband is on board with that).  That gives me plenty of time to become a better swimmer, a faster cyclist and get my run training back where it needs to be.  Obviously a lot can happen in almost 2 years' time, but this way I have something to work towards.  And I've heard good things about Muncie so it's on the short list.  

Janet

2016-09-05 8:14 PM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Upstate, New York
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--Now Open
Hi everybody, sorry I've been gone for a while. My laptop died then there was vacation, then there was training and life and so on and so on....

Just wanted to stop in and say I finished my first HIM in Lake George, NY yesterday (not a real Ironman). I had a blast and have already been looking to sign up for more next year! A big thank you to everyone here for their tips and advice! I couldn't have done it without you!

I was real nervous going into it yesterday. My running races have all been slower this year and I haven't felt the greatest. So I thought this would be a repeat and was really doubting my training. Based on recent workouts I was hoping to come in under 7 hours but really expected to be over. However the training paid off and I felt great in all three parts! I came in under my predicted times in the bike and run and was only 3 minutes slower than expected in the swim. I ended up finishing in 6:09(my watch time) which I am just thrilled with!!

I'll get a race report in as soon as the results are posted.
2016-09-07 7:48 AM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

So is it too early to start thinking about training for my next HIM if it probably won't be for another 22 months or so ?  I'm looking at maybe doing Muncie but not until July 2018.  If I want to be able to do other races next year (and I do - already have some that I'm looking at) then I really can't afford another expensive race.  Between the registration fees and the travel expenses, it's just a little too much for our budget to handle.  So maybe every 2 years or so I can do one (and my husband is on board with that).  That gives me plenty of time to become a better swimmer, a faster cyclist and get my run training back where it needs to be.  Obviously a lot can happen in almost 2 years' time, but this way I have something to work towards.  And I've heard good things about Muncie so it's on the short list.  

Janet

Hey Janet,

Nope!  Never too early to start training.  Actually that isn't completely accurate.  I think you should take a couple weeks off. NOTHING S/B/R related at all.  Recharge your batteries and take the time to stop and smell the roses.  If you want to go for a walk with the kids or the hubby, great,  If you want to go down to the local creek and swim, have fun.  Nothing directly S/B/R related.  Then, in a couple weeks, gradually begin to do some easy workouts to get back into the swing of training.  Come November 1st, I would do a VERY hard 6-week cycling block.  I'm talking about VO2 MAX intervals, threshold intervals and over/under intervals.  I mean REALLY hard.  Almost painfully hard.  The idea is to capitalize on the fitness you have.  Yes, there will be a slight decline from taking a couple weeks off, however, the easy workouts will begin to get it back and then a really hard block will get fitness above where you ended the season with and develop speed going into the new season.  During that block, you can figure out your race schedule for next year.  After the first of the year, you begin your base and move into a training plan for the season.  You could, if you have the time, also add a really intense swimming block along side the bike.  The goal would be the same, to build speed going into the new season.

Hope that helps.

2016-09-07 7:51 AM
in reply to: CL001

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by CL001

Hi everybody, sorry I've been gone for a while. My laptop died then there was vacation, then there was training and life and so on and so on....

Just wanted to stop in and say I finished my first HIM in Lake George, NY yesterday (not a real Ironman). I had a blast and have already been looking to sign up for more next year! A big thank you to everyone here for their tips and advice! I couldn't have done it without you!

I was real nervous going into it yesterday. My running races have all been slower this year and I haven't felt the greatest. So I thought this would be a repeat and was really doubting my training. Based on recent workouts I was hoping to come in under 7 hours but really expected to be over. However the training paid off and I felt great in all three parts! I came in under my predicted times in the bike and run and was only 3 minutes slower than expected in the swim. I ended up finishing in 6:09(my watch time) which I am just thrilled with!!

I'll get a race report in as soon as the results are posted.

Hey Chris,

Congrats on completing your first HIM!  So now the question, are you thinking about stepping up to an Ironman?

Looking forward to the race report.

2016-09-07 11:48 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

So is it too early to start thinking about training for my next HIM if it probably won't be for another 22 months or so ?  

Janet

Hey Janet,

Nope!  Never too early to start training.  Actually that isn't completely accurate.  I think you should take a couple weeks off. NOTHING S/B/R related at all.  Recharge your batteries and take the time to stop and smell the roses.  If you want to go for a walk with the kids or the hubby, great,  If you want to go down to the local creek and swim, have fun.  Nothing directly S/B/R related.  Then, in a couple weeks, gradually begin to do some easy workouts to get back into the swing of training.  Come November 1st, I would do a VERY hard 6-week cycling block.  I'm talking about VO2 MAX intervals, threshold intervals and over/under intervals.  I mean REALLY hard.  Almost painfully hard.  The idea is to capitalize on the fitness you have.  Yes, there will be a slight decline from taking a couple weeks off, however, the easy workouts will begin to get it back and then a really hard block will get fitness above where you ended the season with and develop speed going into the new season.  During that block, you can figure out your race schedule for next year.  After the first of the year, you begin your base and move into a training plan for the season.  You could, if you have the time, also add a really intense swimming block along side the bike.  The goal would be the same, to build speed going into the new season.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Scott!  I have been taking some time off for the most part.  I've done 1 easy bike ride in the last 2 weeks and 2 swims (one was Swim Across America charity swim, 1 pool swim).  I have been running, but that's because I have 2 trail races coming up this fall so I'm getting ready for those.  Just easy runs right now though - nothing too hard.  I'm sort of following a run-focused maintenance plan for now but pretty much ignoring the bike and swim parts - just doing what I feel when I do those sports.  The plan was to switch to a bike-focused plan in late October/early November that would take me through the first part of the new year - kind of like what you suggested above.  Not sure about a VERY hard cycling block  but I'm willing to give it a try.  I know it's something I need to do if I want to make improvements in my bike times.  

Janet

2016-09-07 7:19 PM

User image

Upstate, New York
Bronze member
Thanks Scott! I really enjoyed my training and the race itself, but, I'm thinking of waiting another year (2018) to try a full. The training time to do a half was heavy....I imagine I'd almost have to give up my job to train for a full! I'm thinking of doing a few more sprints or maybe Olympics and another half next year.

I was wondering like Janet what to do now. I have a 10k and marathon in October, but then I'm done for the year. I don't want to lose my gains from this summer and have to start from scratch in the spring. So is that the general idea - a hard 6 week bike and/or swim program and then start a base program in January? Should there be a rest period in there somewhere?
2016-09-08 9:17 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by CL001

I was wondering like Janet what to do now. I have a 10k and marathon in October, but then I'm done for the year. I don't want to lose my gains from this summer and have to start from scratch in the spring. So is that the general idea - a hard 6 week bike and/or swim program and then start a base program in January? Should there be a rest period in there somewhere?

Hey Chris,

You are going to be a little bit different than Janet because you are doing the 10k and Marathon.  Once those races are behind you, I'd take 3-weeks off.  NOTHING S/B/R related at all.  Casual walks, weights, hiking with the kids, whatever is fun but nothing triathlon related.  You need the time to refresh your mental state, to recharge the batteries so to speak.  Then, a week of easy workouts to begin to get back into the habit of working out, followed by the hard 6-week block.  Focus on your weakness, but don't ignore the other disciplines.  After that 6-week block, start your base training for next year.  The idea of the 6-week block is to build on what you have and increase speed early.  Then you begin to further increase your aerobic base, followed by more speed work later in the season as you approach your 'A' race.

Hope that helps.

2016-09-10 8:35 AM

User image

Spencer, New York
Hi, y'all,
I haven't really died. After that last Oly my daughter came to visit with her 2 young kids and we had a fun visit. Since then I've been busy training for my HIM which is 1 week from today. Plus, you know, life.
Anyway, here at long last is my rr for that last race, just on time before I have another to do. It didn't help that my computer discarded my 1st 2 attempts to write it!
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp...
Hope everybody has a good weekend in whatever stages of training or recovery you may be!
Deb
2016-09-10 8:04 PM

User image

Upstate, New York
Bronze member
Thanks Scott. Is there a particular training plan in trainer road you're thinking about or just hard VO2 and LT intervals? What are over/under intervals?
2016-09-11 1:54 PM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by ok2try

Hi, y'all,

I haven't really died. After that last Oly my daughter came to visit with her 2 young kids and we had a fun visit. Since then I've been busy training for my HIM which is 1 week from today. Plus, you know, life.

Anyway, here at long last is my rr for that last race, just on time before I have another to do. It didn't help that my computer discarded my 1st 2 attempts to write it!

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=543570

Hope everybody has a good weekend in whatever stages of training or recovery you may be!

Deb

Hey Deb,

Great race report as usual.  I almost feel like I'm there watching you!

A couple questions/observations.  You mention you now have a 920XT.  I believe that watch records average pace by lap.  Can you look at what your paces were during the swim relative to your STP?  It sounds like you may have overcooked part of the swim just a little bit, which likely carried over to the bike and ultimately the run.

I always tell athletes I work with that the swim impact the bike impacts the run.  So many triathletes discount the importance of the swim (not referring to you specifically, rather triathletes in general).  This might be a good opportunity for others to see the importance of staying aerobic in the water and how not doing so can impact the rest of the race.

On the bike, if your targets were - first half 80-83% and you actually did 85% then second half 85% and you did 85%, I have to agree it looks like you went to hard during the first half.  2-5% doesn't sound like that much of a difference but over the course of a 90-minute ride, that can become significant.  More importantly, it is diminishing critical glycogen stores that will be needed during the run.  Just wondering if you have any theory on what you could have done differently to better hit your target power?  

You run seems to support over-doing the swim just a little bit and then over-cooking the first part of the bike - " I couldn't get much above mid z3 until the last km."  That's a pretty good indication the tank didn't have as much in it as you might have liked.

Nonetheless, you had a great race.  A 10-minute PR reduction is fantastic by any definition!  That you took time off of each segment is incredible.  That you could have that large a new PR while having such a great learning opportunity is a tremendous day!

You mentioned "competing well at National's next year."  It occurs to me, if you keep improving at the rate you are, Nationals will merely be a step on the way to Worlds.

Well done!

2016-09-11 2:10 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by CL001 Thanks Scott. Is there a particular training plan in trainer road you're thinking about or just hard VO2 and LT intervals? What are over/under intervals?

Hey Chris,

If you wanted to follow a TR plan you might consider the low volume Short Power Build.  You can do the first 6-weeks, or if you're enjoying yourself, do the full 8-weeks.  After that, go into a base plan.

If you follow the short power build, you will find out very quickly what over/unders are.  If you are like most people, you will quickly learn to despise seeing the words over and under in the same sentence.

If you choose to do that following a couple weeks off, make sure you begin with a week of relatively easy workouts to get back into the swing of working out, then the FTP test to reset your target power.  You will find this to be VERY challenging, you will also realize incredible gains.

Hope that helps!

2016-09-11 3:55 PM

User image

Spencer, New York

Hey Deb,

Great race report as usual.  I almost feel like I'm there watching you!

A couple questions/observations.  You mention you now have a 920XT.  I believe that watch records average pace by lap.  Can you look at what your paces were during the swim relative to your STP?  It sounds like you may have overcooked part of the swim just a little bit, which likely carried over to the bike and ultimately the run.

I always tell athletes I work with that the swim impact the bike impacts the run.  So many triathletes discount the importance of the swim (not referring to you specifically, rather triathletes in general).  This might be a good opportunity for others to see the importance of staying aerobic in the water and how not doing so can impact the rest of the race.

On the bike, if your targets were - first half 80-83% and you actually did 85% then second half 85% and you did 85%, I have to agree it looks like you went to hard during the first half.  2-5% doesn't sound like that much of a difference but over the course of a 90-minute ride, that can become significant.  More importantly, it is diminishing critical glycogen stores that will be needed during the run.  Just wondering if you have any theory on what you could have done differently to better hit your target power?  

You run seems to support over-doing the swim just a little bit and then over-cooking the first part of the bike - " I couldn't get much above mid z3 until the last km."  That's a pretty good indication the tank didn't have as much in it as you might have liked.

Nonetheless, you had a great race.  A 10-minute PR reduction is fantastic by any definition!  That you took time off of each segment is incredible.  That you could have that large a new PR while having such a great learning opportunity is a tremendous day!

You mentioned "competing well at National's next year."  It occurs to me, if you keep improving at the rate you are, Nationals will merely be a step on the way to Worlds.

Well done!

Thanks for the input Scott, and the kind words!
I looked at the swim data in more detail, and it's actually very interesting. The average pace for the "out" is 2:38/100, and for the "back" is 2:10. My STP is 2:15. By going to the Garmin file I could see that the windspeed that morning was only 3-6 mph, so my theory about being disadvantaged and then advantaged by the wind is probably wrong unless that little bit of wind could make that much difference. This tells me that my drafting strategy may have slowed me down overmuch in the first half; but then again the free ride may have left me fresh enough to swim at stp-5 for the way back. (Although it's kind of dicey to compare my wetsuit pace to my pool pace, because I am several seconds faster in the wetsuit.)
At any rate, the data also show my heart rate at the moment I left the water and it was only in mid zone 1, so I wasn't even close to anaerobic and probably didn't swim too fast.
Regarding the bike: I agree I went too hard in the first half, although it's amazing that just a few watts makes such a difference.Since the race I hit on the idea of adding a display field to my 510 which shows my average watts for the current lap. I set my autolaps at 2 miles, so that means I have little 7-8 minute segments in which I'm able to get to & keep my power at the desired target. I also have a field displaying my current watts so that I can modify my effort to hit the average. This has been working very well, although I'm thinking that if I do a race with a 2-mile hill I should probably set the autolaps at 3 miles.
Oh, and if you're in a 70+ AG, it's not so hard to make Worlds. They take the top 8 I think in each AG, even though the number of competitors is smaller. Another advantage of aging. So never quit.
Have a good week everyone
Deb
2016-09-22 6:14 AM

User image

Spencer, New York
Hi all, if anybody's left,
You can make yourself a pot of tea and pull up a nice comfortable chair to read my l-o-n-g race report for my l-o-n-g race! Right ther!
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp...

Anyone else still doing anything?
Deb
2016-09-22 11:06 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

Hi Deb, I read your race report and really enjoyed it.  I posted in your race report as well.  I particularly liked your photo in your wetsuit.  It really captures the feeling of the pre-race time.

After my last race I found myself in a "funk" that I've never experienced before.  I've been struggling to get going again but so far I've only been able to do some swimming with any consistency.  I'm trying to get running again but haven't even touched my bike.  I'm not trying to work as hard as I was but I still need to do enough to control my blood glucose.

I am considering signing up for a local 20K run, "To the Tunnel".  At least it might get me running a bit more consistently.

2016-09-23 10:47 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Deb - congrats on your race!  And I loved your race report.

Like George I haven't done much since my race last month.  I purposely took some time off from swimming and biking but tried to keep up with the running for the trail races I'm doing this fall.  Unfortunately my back has had other ideas .  I don't know if I overdid it last week (doubtful) or just pulled something last weekend but my lower back has been tight all week, to the point that I have had trouble sitting/standing.  It's finally feeling almost normal today so I'm going to try an easy walk/run after work and see how it goes.  I'm actually starting to miss my bike and the pool - I'm anxious to get back to "normal" training again.  

Janet

2016-09-23 11:30 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

In the "never say never" category, I opened an email from Triathlon BC a few minutes ago and it was a letter congratulating me on "automatically qualifying" for the 2017 Team Canada Age-Group World Championship Team next August.  I'm not sure they should be welcoming some one so slow onto the team.  But, I should get a really good shirt out of it.  This is a case of too few competitors in my age group as I was last in the group and they were qualifying the top 10 in each age-group.

Just for any swimmers who might be interested, Steve King and the RD from Ultraman Canada are planning to start an annual swim in Skaha Lake next year.  It will be an 11.8km/ 7.33mi swim from Penticton to Okanagan Falls.  Skaha can get pretty rough at times.  It took me 68 minutes to swim 3K, I can't imagine how long it would take me to swim this far.  I'm not considering swimming it but I could be available to crew for anyone who needs a kayaker.

2016-10-11 10:29 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Raleigh, North Carolina
Subject: Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group

Hello all.  It has been a looong time since I've checked in, but I am still around.  Since my bike race in early June, I've mostly been busy with ... stuff.  Simply the stuff with life that gets in the way of doing the fun things we enjoy and look forward to.

Janet and Deb both, congratulations on your races ... I read your race reports and simply say way to hang tough - great job!  When I finished my century ride back in June, I too said I'd never do that again.  But I was in the local REI store recently and once there, I realized ski season was just around the corner ... time get on with the training!.  As I began ski season training, I quickly thought why not, and decided that I would sign up for the 2017 MoM  and started to set goals for this as well.  

Hope all are well ...

Ciao Dorm

2016-11-26 10:06 AM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

New user
Houston, Texas
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been here in a while. It's really inspiring to see how much everyone has accomplished this year! I did an indoor triathlon last January and a sprint in March. But then...

-Started new job
-Started distance learning fellowship
-Daughter #1 graduated from high school
-Daughter #2 having trouble in school
-Mom put in nursing home last summer
-2 kids starting 2 new schools
-Daughter #1 dropped out of college, now working full-time
-Daughter #2 happy with her new school
-Mom stabilized, more or less

So it's time to get back into my triathlons. Already registered for Lifetime Fitness indoor tri in January! Looking forward to re-starting training. Have a great holiday season!

Kathy
2016-11-27 12:34 PM
in reply to: kszelei

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by kszelei

Hi Everyone, I haven't been here in a while. It's really inspiring to see how much everyone has accomplished this year! I did an indoor triathlon last January and a sprint in March.

. . . So it's time to get back into my triathlons. Already registered for Lifetime Fitness indoor tri in January! Looking forward to re-starting training. Have a great holiday season!

Kathy

Hey Kathy,

As you can see, things have slowed down now that we are into the off-season.  Life happens, that's one of the challenges that amateur athletes face on a daily basis.  Balancing life and athletic aspirations may be the hardest part of a successful triathlon career.  You already have a race scheduled in January.  I know athletes that don't even plan to return to training until early spring so you are ahead of the game!  Don't partake in too many Christmas cookies and you'll do great!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--Now Open Rss Feed  

of 29

RELATED POSTS

Jim Kelley's (aka Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (OPEN) Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 17376 Posts: 191

2016-08-16 2:40 AM bfaridnia

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open